Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The facts….

54 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Hello my peeps… I’ve been on this investment since I was 22 years old .. I am currently 44 , before this site there was another site … which I remember some of the members… “MAILMAN” and MEDICS… and til this day no one has been more accurate than NADER… and I also have some friends in Iraq and they have told me the same thing Nader has been talking about …. Almost done here… lots of health to all of you… it’s been a long journey but a great one… GOOD LUCK!!! 👍👍👍👍

Thank you for the info 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Austin-Powers-for-PM said:

No, he's pretty straight forward. He tends to be the first to break significant articles, and then all the other Guru's follow. 

Ahhh cripes a mighty. Thats where all the other guru’s get their stuff. 💩💩💩🤧

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, hspotman said:

So where is nadar actually when he is doing his youtube videos? Iraq? 

In his previous post , he told us that he and Iraq citizens have still loved to hold dollars instead of dinar because it is more convenient to carry them in their pockets, unless the cbi release new lower denoms. In this case , where is nadar actually? Iraq?

I've watched a few videos from Nader, and he doesn't really seem to know any more than the other gurus. He does give himself an out just in case what he says doesn't come to fruition. That way you can never say he spews lies etc. I will say that he may have more insight as to the situations going on there since he does have family there still and I'm sure they tell him about pertinent info the average citizen would know that we would not be privy to since our source of info is primarily their version of MSM.

• Pow! 4

15 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I've watched a few videos from Nader, and he doesn't really seem to know any more than the other gurus. He does give himself an out just in case what he says doesn't come to fruition. That way you can never say he spews lies etc. I will say that he may have more insight as to the situations going on there since he does have family there still and I'm sure they tell him about pertinent info the average citizen would know that we would not be privy to since our source of info is primarily their version of MSM.

My thoughts as well.

• Upvote 3