Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DOWN

36 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Jan 2 or Jan 3 we should see the RI anything else I don’t understand lol 

I believe we should see it this 1st quarter. If it don't happen this week it's still all good. Don't exhaust yourself..take a break & relax yourself👍👊

Edited by Dretown39
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Dretown39 said:

I believe we should see it this 1st quarter. If it don't happen this week it's still all good. Don't exhaust yourself..take a break & relax yourself👍👊

I take a break after Jan 3 - IF and that is big IF the rate did not change -  they can’t wait much longer… budget spending .. needs a new rate we all know that… no more dollars… inventory tomorrow…… iraq needs to go global with the IQD asap. Cheers bro 👍👊

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I take a break after Jan 3 - IF and that is big IF the rate did not change -  they can’t wait much longer… budget spending .. needs a new rate we all know that… no more dollars… inventory tomorrow…… iraq needs to go global with the IQD asap. Cheers bro 👍👊

Cheers 2u too!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Without a rate in the $4+/- rate THIS WEEK, Iraq will suffer HUGE setback in international and Investor credibility (just as it may be establishing some). I know the $4 rate seems incredible to many, but that is arguably only about 20% of what Iraq is actually valued at on paper.

BRICS has made an enormous shift in global finance, and the U.S. has become all but irrelevant with the death of the Petro Dollar, and not having a commodity backed currency. 

I agree that when the CBI opens for business (along with FOREX) Tuesday morning, it will be a new day in global finance and many exotic currencies this week. Sure, I may be wrong, but in that case I have plenty of company.

Looking for lots to happen THIS WEEK!

Enjoy the show... 

:twothumbs: TY

19 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Without a rate in the $4+/- rate THIS WEEK, Iraq will suffer HUGE setback in international and Investor credibility (just as it may be establishing some). I know the $4 rate seems incredible to many, but that is arguably only about 20% of what Iraq is actually valued at on paper.

BRICS has made an enormous shift in global finance, and the U.S. has become all but irrelevant with the death of the Petro Dollar, and not having a commodity backed currency. 

I agree that when the CBI opens for business (along with FOREX) Tuesday morning, it will be a new day in global finance and many exotic currencies this week. Sure, I may be wrong, but in that case I have plenty of company.

Enjoy the show... 

Thanks. Let’s hope so. By the way, I didn’t know Iraq had credibility.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The next steps in the process will be the 'enforcement period' for folks still trading the dollar. There will be a lot of traders still taking the risk to make money and others committed to laundering it for Iran. That will continue until it is no longer worth the risk.

This 'enforcement period' will likely have stages and opportunities to measure the effectiveness of each stage to further the integration between the banking community/communities, international banking communities and the political communities, including the US/IMF/World Bank, etc., as overseers. That's what's going on here, right?

Then there will be the inevitable celebration of the 'completion' of the stages (e.g., mission accomplished) and where the acknowledgement of the 'smaller' unresolved problems still in the system exist (think more sophisticated corruption/political corruption).

And, then with the 1312 rate secured, it allows these developing systems (including the people involved) to be tested and measured for their adult pants

... otherwise known as 'Soon!'

😆 Happy New Year!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Enjoy the show... 

Wow!!!  I respect your opinion and am pumped.  Go RV!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

Cheers 2u too!

Ok an article was just released saying that the 2024 budget has entered into force. If that's true then I would think they must have spent money for the 2023 budget..hmmm🤔 Well we're gonna see of that means anything positive for us!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Ok an article was just released saying that the 2024 budget has entered into force. If that's true then I would think they must have spent money for the 2023 budget..hmmm🤔 Well we're gonna see of that means anything positive for us!

What article??

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

💥💥💥💥💥💥