Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's getting Harder To Buy IQD.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Dinar sales are drying up.

It's getting harder to buy IQD.

Treat as a rumor.  Not veriified.  Your opine.

Ray Rat via Babysmom:          It's Getting Harder To Buy IQD.   

ARTICLE:  ”EFFECTIVE 1/1/24 (BUT STARTED ALREADY) DEALERS (USA) CAN ONLY SELL YOU $1,000 WORTH OF DINAR PER 24 HOUR DAY.  THAT’S NOT EVEN 1 MILLION DINAR TODAY.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's another article related to the above...reducing the price of the dollar...

Walkingstick:         Reducing The Price Of The Dollar.

Article:  “A government source reveals the Sudanese measures to reduce the Dollar to its official price”  IT IS BECAUSE THE IQD IS GOING UP IN VALUE AGAINST THE USD…NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

How can private dealers be restricted to how much they can sell? 

I understand if they are getting  their supply from the banks or some other government controlled entity.  We will see how long this last. I would imagine only dinar.outsIde of government controlled entities will be allowed to be sold. How long before the supply is exhausted? 

If this remains in place until 1/01/2024  that woukd be great.

If it gets reversed then we know it's  BS. 

Edited by cranman

The price is moving in the right direction, just very small increments! These poo-Roos have a very good scam working right now! There are only 5 days left in the year! We are fixing to find out pretty quickly as to how this is going to shake out! I’m not holding my breath for the RV/RI. Can it happen yes it could happen, because we know that if they are going to RV it has to be done at the start of their physical year which starts on 1-1-24! They could have done a lot things years ago if they were not going to RV! Plus save themselves a lot of money! I’m praying nothing stops them from not doing a rate change in January 2024! Could something happen to cause them to kick the can down the Road, YES they could!!! Remember we are talking about this $h!+hole called Iraq! I hate these people and always will! I’m upset about the fact that so many American military personnel were killed or mamed in George Bushes war! There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! That’s a fact. No all that’s left is this $h!+hole that is still a breeding ground for evil! If I am blessed with a life changing gift! I will be supporting the veterans who got caught up in bushes war! He is an evil man who will be held accountable for his crimes against humanity!! Remember have a plan and a plan to act! If we do see this so called RV/RI!!! Happy New Year!!! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

The price is moving in the right direction, just very small increments! These poo-Roos have a very good scam working right now! There are only 5 days left in the year! We are fixing to find out pretty quickly as to how this is going to shake out! I’m not holding my breath for the RV/RI. Can it happen yes it could happen, because we know that if they are going to RV it has to be done at the start of their physical year which starts on 1-1-24! They could have done a lot things years ago if they were not going to RV! Plus save themselves a lot of money! I’m praying nothing stops them from not doing a rate change in January 2024! Could something happen to cause them to kick the can down the Road, YES they could!!! Remember we are talking about this $h!+hole called Iraq! I hate these people and always will! I’m upset about the fact that so many American military personnel were killed or mamed in George Bushes war! There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! That’s a fact. No all that’s left is this $h!+hole that is still a breeding ground for evil! If I am blessed with a life changing gift! I will be supporting the veterans who got caught up in bushes war! He is an evil man who will be held accountable for his crimes against humanity!! Remember have a plan and a plan to act! If we do see this so called RV/RI!!! Happy New Year!!! JMHO! 🤠

Very very true! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

How many dinars make up 2 cents?

Getting the dollars out of the hands of the general population on the first of January will help build most Iraqis sense of national pride and post-colonial relish. They will need that hope to modernize. Plus, if the US still has the cargo planes full of dinar that they flew home when the new dinars were printed, then the US will still have a grip on aspects of the Iraq economy. (That's the modern version of the Marshall plan, right there!? The US gets paid, either way.)

Hydra (IRGC) still has its fingers in many of Iraq's pie holes, but slowly and incrementally these fingers are being removed without sparking what would look like a 'civil war' in Iraq, sponsored by Iran. 

The borders are now hooked up with an electronic tariff system. The banks are getting squeezed on money laundering. There have been business fairs testing the international interest for investing in Iraq as well as deals being done. And, more importantly, the oil still flows!!

Smaller fish defrauding the system are being fried, but there is still a long way to go to squeeze Hydra further (e.g., think Maliki) as their proxies are still shooting missiles and flying drones into US bases in Iraq.

And now, January first 2024!!

No clue what will happen, but it would be a lost opportunity for Iraq not to do something on the symbolic level to get the masses further onboard after the recent elections. The politicians really have to show the people something, while they continue to quietly rob them, or they just won't last. (Another model copied from the US?)

There is only one thing I know for certain:

Soon!

😆

All the best for 2024!

Health, wealth, and happiness!!

And laughter!!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

On 12/25/2023 at 9:56 PM, Artitech said:

I agree with you 100% :twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bkeiller said:

long way to go to squeeze Hydra further (e.g., think Maliki)

Ok ok ok

i have a thought

they can’t pull the trigger

usa doesent pull

we been here so long let’s meet at Iraq airline depot

bring spoons belts and shoes

dinar vets storms the Iraqi capital demanding a rv or get a shoe to the head and then the belt

who is with me 

let’s go camal jockies 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

39 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ok ok ok

i have a thought

usa doesent pull

dinar vets storms the Iraqi capital demanding a rv or get a shoe to the head and then the belt

who is with me 

let’s go camal jockies 

Yes, I am with you! And a lot of others are too. Will be right behind you. Don’t look back. Just know that we are there. 123. Let’s go Brandon. Just don’t wear one of those backpacks. Just an excuse to shoot you.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, davis411 said:

Ok ok ok

i have a thought

usa doesent pull

who is with me 

let’s go camal jockies 

But be careful maliki and his cronies can sneak out and show up somewhere and they carry big guns and ammo to clear up the protests on the street.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1