Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a Mrs Bank Lady, bank story.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Frank26.         Franklin Tennessee Bank Story.   

ARTICLE:  BANK STORY PERSON:  I’m a pastor south of Nashville…yesterday I thought I’m gonna do my due diligence & reach out to some of the banks in my area…The Franklin/Brentwood area south of Nashville is the richest county in the United States…The first bank was a Pinnacle Bank…the oldest bank in Nashville…I talked to the branch manager & she knew nothing…She knew zero about it…I walked over to the Wells Fargo…I said I’m curious if you guys verify & exchange foreign currency her eyes lit up.   She said, which currency have you got?   I said the Iraqi Dinar.   She said, sir we do not & the reason we do not is because there have been several times Wells Fargo has got burned by bad currency…   [Post 1 of 3….stay tuned]

• Haha 7

Frank26:      Franklin Tennessee Bank Story continued...

ARTICLE:   I thanked her for her time and I thought ok two strikes let's try Chase which is 50 yards away.   I walk into Chase in Franklin, Tennessee, asked for the branch manager...I said sir do you do anything with foreign currency?   He said yes we do.   He said which currency have you got. 

I said the Iraqi Dinar.   He said absolutely yes.   He was very excited about it.   We were standing right there in the middle of the lobby & he didn't try to hold back his facial expression, language or anything.   He said, yes, we would love to do business with you.  

FRANK:  Did he say anything else like yeah, we know or we're in preparation, we're getting ready?  Bank Story Man:  I said, how are you aware of that.   He said, we've been waiting for this to transpire...  [Post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Frank26:        Franklin Tennessee Bank Story continued.

ARTICLE: I said, depending on the amount Dinar our group brings in to you, can you work with us on the transaction fee or even eliminate it?   He said sorry sir we are not...The way Chase has got it established...they have it baked in.  That was his exact words, baked in transaction fee into the rate...He can't change it.   I said so no matter what outlet...location or the amount of Dinar?   He said that's right, it will not change.  

FRANK:  What was that fee did he say? 

BANK STORY MAN:   He said around 4%. 

FRANK:  Wow, I've always said a fair rate is anything like 1%, 2% or 3%.   I guess they decided to go one more percent.  That's a lot of money.  

BANK STORY MAN:  He said I also I want you to be aware of something.  He said when you come in to do your exchange, he said realize we can only do $5,000 increments at a time.   [Post 3 of 3]

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above....almost international...

MarkZ via PDK:       Almost International.

ARTICLE:  We have seen the IQD listed on foreign exchanges around the world.  But, this doesn’t mean the IQD is fully international with a new rate yet.  But it is showing up on all kind of exchanges…regionally & internationally & locally on all kind of bank screens.  It has never shown on these before.  So we are headed in the right direction. 

Question:  What is the rate that is being shown? 

MarkZ:  Anywhere from $1 to about $4.81 depending on who, what or where it is being shown...My Iraqi sources seem to think something will happen this week.  We are looking for huge stuff starting tomorrow on the 20th through Jan 1.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

MarkZ:  Anywhere from $1 to about $4.81 depending on who, what or where it is being shown...My Iraqi sources seem to think something will happen this week.  We are looking for huge stuff starting tomorrow on the 20th through Jan 1.

No Markie...no.

We will all get the same official ER. 

The ER will be the same & not dependent on which bank you exchange at.

The only thing that will change is the exchange fees from bank to bank.

There will be no special rates for special people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Who told you about the rate and the date? Who is your Iraqi source? Nadar from Mid-East has been whispering to your ear quietly at the mosque right?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

BANK STORY MAN:  He said I also I want you to be aware of something.  He said when you come in to do your exchange, he said realize we can only do $5,000 increments at a time.   [Post 3 of 3]

If true.....This creates quite a problem for those holding only larger notes.

Personally I think this is a totally fabricated story.

CL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Everybody Loves A Bank Story...even a MZ bank story...

MarkZ via PDK:        Bank Story.

ARTICLE:  From a member "I went into my local Chase bank to withdraw some cash & the teller asked me if I would wait one moment.  I asked her if everything was all right with my account & she said yes.  Moments later the bank manager approached me & introduced herself.  She took me to her office and asked me if I still had the Vietnamese Dong that I had purchased.  I told her yes…. She smiled & shook my hand & said she looks forward to doing business with me very soon.“  MarkZ:  I’m sure the teller had a notice flash on her screen telling her this customer purchased foreign currency.

• Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

ARTICLE:  From a member "I went into my local Chase bank to withdraw some cash & the teller asked me if I would wait one moment.  I asked her if everything was all right with my account & she said yes.  Moments later the bank manager approached me & introduced herself.  She took me to her office and asked me if I still had the Vietnamese Dong that I had purchased.  I told her yes…. She smiled & shook my hand & said she looks forward to doing business with me very soon.“  MarkZ:  I’m sure the teller had a notice flash on her screen telling her this customer purchased foreign currency.

Not gonna lie…some bad thoughts came into my head…

one day closer

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

You forgot that she winked at you moments before she approached you! No wink, no story! The wink is the secret sign! 😜 !!! Merry Christmas!

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1