Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi government advisor: Dollar exchange rates will stabilize within two months

ronscarpa

Iraqi government advisor: Dollar exchange rates will stabilize within two months

2023-10-11 // 01:12

Shafaq News / Advisor to the Prime Minister for Investment Affairs, Muhammad Al-Najjar, expected on Wednesday that stability would return to the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market within a maximum period of two months.

He said during his hosting of the seventh session of the “Miri” Forum, under the title “The Sudanese Government... Pledges, Progress, and Prospects,” that the disruption that occurred in the dollar exchange rates is not the result of coincidence, but rather a legacy dating back almost to the beginning of the war with the Iranian-Iraqi in the 1980s. He added, "A short period of time ago, the pattern of dealing with banks with regard to the dollar changed."

He explained that what is happening in this transformation and this process is that we are trying to return everything to the global system, which all Iraqi governments were late in this action, and some of them completely ignored the requests directed, and these requests are correct in reality.

Al-Najjar also pointed out that what we were supposed to do in six years, we are trying to accomplish in one year, and this greatly affected the exchange rate of the dollar, adding that the second thing that happened was the presence of major corruption within a group of banks and banking companies, which led to... To smuggle dollars.

The government advisor continued, saying, “The question asked is: Will the dollar price continue to rise?” The answer: Yes, this rise may continue for a certain period of time, adding: But we expect that within a month or two, stability in the exchange rate will begin, because 70 percent of trade In Iraq, it moved to the electronic platform.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jake21 said:

Guaranteed! Two months from now, they'll say we need a few more months to form committees to discuss the committees we need to form.

I hate to say it, that sounds about right but with the feeble statement that after a 30 days recess it will be the first thing on "next" months agenda.

And we all know how that plays out.

No doubt we'll All be here in 2024 & perhaps '25 ??? 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi government advisor: Dollar exchange rates will stabilize within two months

When I got into this adventure, my little ones were 3 and 1, they are now freshman in college and my son has facial hair! I’ve been hearing the same ole’ same ole’ outta Iraq since my early days. One day we’ll hopefully wake up and it will be free floating on forex or re- instated like many of us hope. But they are definitely NOT going to tell any of us the truth! Thanks for faithfully bring articles though @yota691

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

When I got into this adventure, my little ones were 3 and 1, they are now freshman in college and my son has facial hair! I’ve been hearing the same ole’ same ole’ outta Iraq since my early days. One day we’ll hopefully wake up and it will be free floating on forex or re- instated like many of us hope. But they are definitely NOT going to tell any of us the truth! Thanks for faithfully bring articles though @yota691

hopefully one day soon you will be able to pay for their college

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Woldopep said:

After much thought. I am calling it. January 2024 is the end of our long awaited saga. Iraq will be traded on forex in January of 2024, the end.

Isn’t interesting I was watch some really whacked out show today on telegram and well let’s say Jan 1 2024 popped up again but it had nothing to do with a GCR…well I don’t think it did but it was the kick off date! And that’s all I can say about that as I can’t confirm anything or any docs shared but it was interesting…🤔🤷‍♂️

Talked about why all of a sudden the wall was getting built and Obama was mentioned in relation to the date and his involvement…as General Flynn, VK and Donald Trump Jnr said if you don’t have an AR15 get one, just get a gun and plenty of ammo and make sure you are stocked up for anarchy….the call to Jihad was sent out and Jan 2024 could be interesting to say the least…