Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Chinese Balloon

13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

President Biden must answer why he has not secured U.S. airspace,” Sen. Tom Cotton said.

Exactly .....................

He has a Constructional duty and swore on the Bible. 

But he can't because Biden is bought and paid for by Communist China. 

Just sayin' ...........

Semper Fi :salute:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Watching FOX NEWS,  now.  Earlier, it was flying over Charlotte, North Carolina.  Depending on it's path, it is VERY likely that it flew close to me. I know they were expecting it to fly over Tennessee, and I'm only about 25 miles from TN.  And I am about 2-3  hours west of Charlotte.  

I can understand them not shooting it down over populated areas. We don't know what is on that thing.  There is talk that they will shoot it down over the Atlantic.  Our territorial waters go 11 miles off the coast.  

As of right now, at 1:10 PM, it is near Myrtle Beach.   About to  get over the Atlantic.   Biden is "considering" what to do.   😮    

GOD HELP AMERICA PLEASE!!!   

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Pow! 1

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Why do flat earthers never mention the Russian/China Space missions or try to debunk them?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-flat-earthers-never-mention-the-Russian-China-Space-missions-or-try-to-debunk-them

NOW, for THEE first order of business..........................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister for the Honor YOU have accorded ME issuing ME a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:backflip:          :backflip:          :backflip:

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Now, will YOU, PLEASE, answer the question posed in the post???!!!

HINT:  THEE "flat" "earth" "affirmation" "mentality" is a Russian/Chinese Psychological Weapon inserted in the minds of the "willingly" "gullible" "Americans" to cast doubt on The United States Of America Educational System in TOTAL as well as uncontestable Aeronautical achievements of The United States Of America Space Programs. The purpose of which, of course, is, OBVIOUSLY, for THEE "flat" "earth" "affirmation" "mentality" to undermine all aspects of The Patriot Of The United States Of America cognitive and critical thinking intended to obstruct, deter, and otherwise obfuscate ACTUAL facts AND proven scientific methods intuitively OBVIOUS to THEE MOST casual observer.

Likie, for example,

The sun AND moon rising AND setting.

NOW, pray tell, will YOU, Red Rubymeister, affirm OR deny the sun AND moon rising AND setting???!!!

To date, YOU have NOT TRUTHFULLY answered THAT question AND have succumbed to THEE Russian/Chinese Psychological Weapon in an EARNEST "attempt" to ERADICATE ACUTUAL facts AND proven scientific methods used by The Patriots Of The United States Of America!!!

Well, of course, OBVIOUSLY The Patriot Of The United States Of America, regardless of who they are, are wise to such Russian/Chinese Psychological Weapons and OVERTURN THEM WITH ACTUAL FACTS AND PROVEN SCIENTIFIC METHODS.

NOW, pray tell, will YOU, Red Rubymeister, HONESTLY ANSWER THEE QUESTIONS AND STOP BEING A TOOL OF THEE Russians AND Chinese???!!!

To be sure, intervention is always a challenging and difficult thing to bring health, healing, and wholeness to those fallen victim to psychological fallacious influences AND indoctrination especially the fallacious premises that are easily refuted by simple observation.

Accordingly, the psychological fallacious influences are intended to deceive, harm, and take advantage of those who have succumbed to the psychological fallacious influences practiced by cultic and occultic participants intending to enslave and perpetrate their sphere of malicious control.

The caring can NOT sit idly by and watch people being taken advantage of by willingly and knowingly cultic and occultic participants.

Just to be clear, here, on the bases and reasons for my sincere and continued intervention.

With regard to the Chinese Weather Balloon, I wonder if this is not intended to be used as a premises to shoot down The United States Of America assets in other parts of the world. Like Taiwan. Taiwan could become another hot spot...........

Or distraction...............................

For WHAT, pray tell......................

COVID/COVID whaccination was bad enough. Looks like the Russian/Chinese Psychological Weapon isn't being stopped and annihilated with cognitive AND critical thinking PROMPTING appropriate actions.

Monkey Pox???!!!

Nabiru unavoidably colliding with THEE Spherical (geoidal) Planet Earth that orbits the sun in THIS solar system???!!!

Ok, it is now 2:25 PM and that thing is still over head. Just south of Myrtle Beach. Near Surfside Beach. It has been there for quite some time now.  It is NOT moving!  WHY? Makes you wonder.    My daughter and I are watching this, and I just had a thought.   What if the government is "LETTING" them spy on us, because we have a SURPRISE waiting for them.   This is only MY speculation, but what if our government has let them spy, because they have some "surprises" waiting in the material the Chinese have stolen. Maybe something that can cause all of their  computers to crash, and they will lose all kinds of information?    THAT would be a BEAUTIFUL THING!  The info has been sent back to China, so maybe they could crash all kinds of systems in China!

Hey one can hope! 😉 

• Thanks 1

A little conspiracy .....

What is China known for?

Bio Weapons.....

We're told the size of the payload below the balloon was the size of 3 buses...

Sprinkle tha bad juju across the entire country.....and you might have your next plandemic....

No matter.....Biden and his clowns have failed the country once again....perhaps it's time for some change....CL 

• Pow! 8

20 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

What is China known for?

Bio Weapons.....

Sprinkle tha bad juju across the entire country.....and you might have your next plandemic....

No matter.....Biden and his clowns have failed the country once again....perhaps it's time for some change....CL 

I thought the balloon was that big. Not the payload. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

What is China known for?

Bio Weapons.....

Possibly no truer words could be spoken.

The accidental drift off course of the Chinese Weather Balloon appeared to me to be a test of The United States Of America response for international political leverage to be used in other theatres.

Kinda like doing a test in plain sight for all to see with no question of intended actions by The United States Of America and setting some sort of precedent the Chinese could use elsewhere.

Like, potentially, Taiwan.

I wonder if this isn't a international publicity stunt (false, of course) to later "stop" The United States Of America from providing a haven for, relatively speaking, Taiwanese Independence from the R.O.C.

Or The United States Of America providing support to independent Countries exercising military drills in International Waters in the South China and surrounding Seas that China wants to project absolute control over.

Taiwan being a some sort of sacrificial lamb for something.

Something we would NEVER agree to.

Time will tell.............................

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

These guys couldn't coordinate a good bowel movement, even if they had all the Ex Lax in DC ...........

Just sayin' ................

Semper Fi:salute:

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

The balloon is the perfect EMP delivery device from what I am hearing. There are plenty more balloons ready and waiting at the North Pole. A couple dozen of them could knock out every computer device in the US above ground...that is exactly why i keep my 1988 7.3 liter F-350  diesel truck. .no computer in that baby. Got a carbuerated dirt bike just in case. The  ChiComs ain't playing around people. lol

The answer to 1984 IS 1776!

😂

🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

NOW, pray tell

I did not want to get into it but....

This Russian did go to "outer space" and told it like it is:

Found on Bitchute- 3:13 minutes: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vlg2hOrCqK2y/

RETIRED SOVIET ASTRONAUT ADMITS THE EARTH IS FLAT! (POLISH HERMASZEWSKI) [10.07.2022]

image.thumb.png.3d18439bb56cb73b25e2de787269845b.png

When searching youtubers your get this:

image.png.a12a89405af7c0d8ebd9a2d68f9c9d14.png

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I did not want to get into it but....

This Russian did go to "outer space" and told it like it is:

Found on Bitchute- 3:13 minutes: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vlg2hOrCqK2y/

RETIRED SOVIET ASTRONAUT ADMITS THE EARTH IS FLAT! (POLISH HERMASZEWSKI) [10.07.2022]

image.thumb.png.3d18439bb56cb73b25e2de787269845b.png

When searching youtubers your get this:

image.png.a12a89405af7c0d8ebd9a2d68f9c9d14.png

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Do you, @bigwave, NOT understand Russian Psychological Warfare practices???!!!

WHY, pray tell, post an image of George “Soros”???!!!

WHY, pray tell, will YOU, @bigwave, NOT acknowledge the sun AND moon rising AND setting???!!!

Are YOU, @bigwave, too STUPID to acknowledge ALL that is INTUITIVELY OBVIOUS to THEE MOST casual OBSERVER???!!!

”flat” Earth.

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Period.

Beyond ANY doubt.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Do you, @bigwave, NOT understand Russian Psychological Warfare practices???!!!

WHY, pray tell, post an image of George “Soros”???!!!

WHY, pray tell, will YOU, @bigwave, NOT acknowledge the sun AND moon rising AND setting???!!!

Are YOU, @bigwave, too STUPID to acknowledge ALL that is INTUITIVELY OBVIOUS to THEE MOST casual OBSERVER???!!!

”flat” Earth.

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Period.

Beyond ANY doubt.

I might make a suggestion that this be taken to the other thread.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

I thought the balloon was that big. Not the payload. 

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) tweeted Friday morning that the balloon “has a large payload of sensors roughly the size of two city buses.” ABC News, citing a senior defense official, reported Friday the device was the size of “three buses.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dinardiggerisme said:

exactly why i keep my 1988 7.3 liter F-350  diesel truck. .no computer in that baby. Got a carbuerated dirt bike just in case. The  ChiComs ain't playing around people. lol

My husband has a 1989, 7.3 Liter,  F-350 diesel, 4 wheel drive. He is a retired diesel mechanic, and he can keep that oldie running. 

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1