Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaker Halbousi Speech on Revaluing Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

HowieC

5 hours ago, screwball said:

excellent says rate change is coming...

Is that what you heard?  I didn't hear anything like that.

From reading the translation of what he said, apparently both the bigwigs in Iraq and I became very wealthy in 2012 when we traded in our dinars for US dollars.  

Yep!  That's what happened.  I just hang around here because I got nuthin' better to do.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Is that what you heard?  I didn't hear anything like that.

From reading the translation of what he said, apparently both the bigwigs in Iraq and I became very wealthy in 2012 when we traded in our dinars for US dollars.  

Yep!  That's what happened.  I just hang around here because I got nuthin' better to do.  

At 6:50 he says that “the least harmful option is to adjust the exchange rate”.  Meaning, to fix the problem of not running out of money to pay salaries and to help the poor buy necessities due to increasing prices. 

This is not to bring it back from last years rate.  This is to increase the rate significantly. 

Edited by JonnyV
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

38 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

At 6:50 he says that “the least harmful option is to adjust the exchange rate”.  Meaning, to fix the problem of not running out of money to pay salaries and to help the poor buy necessities due to increasing prices. 

This is not to bring it back from last years rate.  This is to increase the rate significantly. 

At 6:50, he’s talking about the past.  He lists options and says “The position of the political forces was that it was not possible to do all these measures together the least harmful option WAS to adjust the exchange rate.”

………..”the exchange rate adjustment brought a revenue of 22 trillion to the Ministry of Finance.  If the exchange rate was not adjusted, where would you come up with 22 trillion to pay the salaries?”……………”This treatment is what the government has failed in.  We have facilitated the procedures for them, but they have not succeeded in this procedure.”

He goes on to say - Before you change the exchange rate, you have to make sure the poor are not harmed.  Don’t make the same mistake you made in 2012.  The rich got richer (me too.  LOL LOL)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

At 6:50, he’s talking about the past.  He lists options and says “The position of the political forces was that it was not possible to do all these measures together the least harmful option WAS to adjust the exchange rate.”

………..”the exchange rate adjustment brought a revenue of 22 trillion to the Ministry of Finance.  If the exchange rate was not adjusted, where would you come up with 22 trillion to pay the salaries?”……………”This treatment is what the government has failed in.  We have facilitated the procedures for them, but they have not succeeded in this procedure.”

He goes on to say - Before you change the exchange rate, you have to make sure the poor are not harmed.  Don’t make the same mistake you made in 2012.  The rich got richer (me too.  LOL LOL)

I stand corrected.  Then what is he talking about then?  I missed it.  Who cares about the past.  It’s the future they/we need to know about.  What is the whole point of him even talking about it if they weren’t going to do a significant change in a positive direction?   If it’s money he wants to make, he will make a boat load with an increase. 

Edited by JonnyV
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

My feeling is that we're all heading for a readjustment of the currency, with all the talk we hear about "New World Order", "Global Currency" and "Currency Reset".  I think they are trying to prepare everyone for this and that's what all the talk in Iraq is.  But this is just my feeling.  Who really knows?  They're not going to tell us exactly, until they do it.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Either way, there’s been a lot of chatter about changing the rate. Why mention it at all if you don’t plan on doing anything? 

Totally agree with you HCR,

Exchange rate change is on the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

When was the next "soon"? Did they say a week or 2 weeks

And did that start about a week back in the news? And was the value going up or down? Geez

Reminds me of the 3 stooges.

Moe says.. "How long have your had a WEAK back"

Curly says.. "oh bout a WEEK back." Way funnier than deez guys

Speaking of 3 Stooges Iraq has many more stooges with a cast of MANY.

It's interchangeable with Politicians just about anywhere

• Haha 3

By comparison , Iraq is richer than Kuwait ,having more gold in their reserves and producing more oil . However , Kuwait has a much better credit rating {AA- stable } versus Iraq {B- stable } One Kuwait dinar is worth 4,753 IQD 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2