Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 6:55 PM CST - 12/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26   We've got the education at a different level now. It's faster.  It's also more revealing...It's getting louder and deeper on an international scale... They're showing in the last two weeks or so the citizens of Iraq how Iraq is becoming International with their currency.  They told them about the new exchange rate.  They told them about the new small category notes...

** Nader From The Mid East  - United States is still in Iraq.  That means the war is still going. Your President didn't declare the end of war...Once the end of war declared is good.  Once Kuwait has been paid totally - it's a good thing.  Once we are out of Chapter 7 - Right now I cannot sell anything as a salesman because that's the instruction.  We can't.  We're trying to do business with South Africa, through Turkey, through Kuwait, through Bahrain, through Saudis.  We wanna sell to the world...We want to sell a lot of things but we can't because we're in chapter 7.  Chapter 7 is stopping us...Me as a business guy I have to buy form Turkey and sell it and it's costing me a lot.  I'm making a little but not a lot.  Not like my dad used to do or my uncle...

** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank announces the preparations of a study of the currency structure project and warns against changing the exchange rate I think the exchange rate is going to go up in increments.  That's just my own personal opinion but they seem to be doing a lot more than just preparing for small increments.  There's something definitely bigger going on.

** Frank26  Wouldn't it be amazing if they showed them the new small category notes But first they have to explain to them the new small category notes.  They have to explain to the exchange rate changing.  Think about it.  You barely have an education of maybe 1st grade/2nd grade and they hand you something brand new.  A new currency and you're supposed to understand and go about your business Of course not silly rabbit. That's why the education is so important.  Why Because it must not fail with the citizens of Iraq.

** Breitling  Question: "How do you feel about the articles where they say they're almost done paying Kuwait and The IMF giving them another good report.  How do you feel about that?"  It gets us very very close.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Nader From The Mid East  - United States is still in Iraq.  That means the war is still going. Your President didn't declare the end of war...Once the end of war declared is good.  Once Kuwait has been paid totally - it's a good thing.  Once we are out of Chapter 7 - Right now I cannot sell anything as a salesman because that's the instruction.  We can't.  We're trying to do business with South Africa, through Turkey, through Kuwait, through Bahrain, through Saudis.  We wanna sell to the world...We want to sell a lot of things but we can't because we're in chapter 7.  Chapter 7 is stopping us...Me as a business guy I have to buy form Turkey and sell it and it's costing me a lot.  I'm making a little but not a lot.  Not like my dad used to do or my uncle...

just out of curiosity, who is this guru Nader? was he really from Iraq ( one of the middle east countries? hopefully, he can give more and more information about IQD if he is really really an iraqi citizen and staying in Iraq right now. on the other hand, i hope he is not frankie's big brother or kaperoni's cousin or pimple's ( i mean pimpy ) younger brother.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

just out of curiosity, who is this guru Nader? was he really from Iraq ( one of the middle east countries? hopefully, he can give more and more information about IQD if he is really really an iraqi citizen and staying in Iraq right now. on the other hand, i hope he is not frankie's big brother or kaperoni's cousin or pimple's ( i mean pimpy ) younger brother.

He is on youtube. He claims to be an Iraqi which lives in Iraq and makes short videos. He seems to be genuine👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

What's Frank going to say if nothing happens this time

This is why I feel Frank is like a tv evangelist. They say all kinds of silly things and never acknowledge that they said something ridiculous and were wrong. 

thanks for posting Breitling Ron! They are my favorites to hear something from

• Like 5

5 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

This is why I feel Frank is like a tv evangelist. They sayall kinds of silly things and never acknowledge thatthey said something ridiculous and were wrong. 

Sounds like my wife. Think I'll ask her if she knows Frank

Where do we send flowers, when you get hurt by your wife for comparing her to Frank? 😮 😧😲 :D

• Haha 3