Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: A GOVERNMENT MOVE TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR


Recommended Posts

 
  •  
 2021-06-10 04:39
 

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, the Iraqi Ministry of Finance denied a statement reported by the media about its Minister Ali Allawi, regarding the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

 

The ministry said in a "disclaimer" received by Shafak News Agency, that it "dismisses what was reported by some media and news agencies about a statement attributed to Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi that "the real value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is 300,000 dinars per 100 dollars."

 

The Ministry of Finance confirmed that "some people reported such irresponsible and baseless statements and news aimed at destabilizing the economic situation and confusing public opinion."

 

The ministry called for "adopting news and information through the media office of the Ministry of Finance and visiting the website and its pages on social media."

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Economie PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: A GOVERNMENT MOVE TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR Wed, Jun 16, 2021 2:37 PM   Special /

Iraqi Finance clarifies the fact that $ 100 is calculated with 300 thousand dinars      2021-06-10 04:39   Shafaq News/ On Thur

Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the price of the dollar     647 Policy 2021/06/10 11:14 Baghdad today - Baghdad Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Fi

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, yota691 said:

"some people reported such irresponsible and baseless statements and news aimed at destabilizing the economic situation and confusing public opinion."

I think that’s exactly what they were trying to do.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the price of the dollar

 

 

647 Policy 2021/06/10 11:14 Baghdad today -

Baghdad Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Finance denied a statement attributed to its minister regarding the dollar exchange rate . A ministry statement received (Baghdad today) stated that "what was reported by some media and news agencies about a statement attributed to Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi (that the real value of the 100 dollars against the Iraqi dinar is 300,000 dinars), is untrue." He added that "such irresponsible statements and news aim to destabilize the economic situation and confuse public opinion," calling for "the adoption of news and information through the media office of the Ministry of Finance and visiting the website and its pages on social networking sites Facebook and Twitter."

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yota691 said:

 (that the real value of the 100 dollars against the Iraqi dinar is 300,000 dinars)

1 usd=3,000 iqd , then 1 iqd = 0.33 usd. Is iraq confused and stressful? Did iraq realize what they talked about? Did iraq has a secret mission behind closed door that we don't know?

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

1 usd=3,000 iqd , then 1 iqd = 0.33 usd. Is iraq confused and stressful? Did iraq realize what they talked about? Did iraq has a secret mission behind closed door that we don't know?

1) Absolutely

2) Not a clue

3) Better believe it  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I believe the news other than the Finance Minister that the rate will go to 3000 because they are not doing anything but stealing and lying. They haven't even implemented the 2021 budget and don't hold your breath on the HCL either. Nothing is being done but window dressing! I believe the economy will collapse because you have to force these guys to do the right thing. As long as they are stealing money from the auctions with no repercussions, we are heading for bankruptcy. There is an article stating the World Bank is ready to let Iraq Borrower money again if they need it, so what does that tell ya!! 

 

 

  • Pow! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

1 usd=3,000 iqd , then 1 iqd = 0.33 usd. Is iraq confused and stressful? Did iraq realize what they talked about? Did iraq has a secret mission behind closed door that we don't know?

They are saying 100 US dollars = 300,000 dinars. That makes the dinar worth 0.00033 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

1 usd=3,000 iqd , then 1 iqd = 0.33 usd. Is iraq confused and stressful? Did iraq realize what they talked about? Did iraq has a secret mission behind closed door that we don't know?

We are getting closer! Tank it more asap!!

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

They are saying 100 US dollars = 300,000 dinars. That makes the dinar worth 0.00033 😕

Who is THEY? 
Everything I’m reading from the Ministry of Finance says that’s false information….

  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

We are getting closer! Tank it more asap!!

Dis information.... create confusion.  I honestly think we are getting close as well... at least I hope so.  🙏🙏  🙏  So, ready to gather my things and exit to the right.   

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Dis information.... create confusion.  I honestly think we are getting close as well... at least I hope so.  🙏🙏  🙏  So, ready to gather my things and exit to the right.   

 

I believe that is exactly what is going on..... maliki and to Iran wont to stir up the people....to get them back To Protesting, Burning Tires, Closing down parts of cities.......To create Chaos and Instability in Iraq and other areas of the Middle east.

 

The People are suffering at the 1460 to $1 USD and are having a hard time......Imagine what would happen if everything more than Doubled in a week there.......When the People Hungry, When the children start crying none stop is when all hell will break loose.....Maliki and the Iranians know this and that is just what they want.......

 

Their Play book is the same one obama and the left are using here.......BLM, Anitifa Taking over Cities, Running the Police Off......

 

Fake news to stir up crap and cause Instability to prevent Iraq from taking a place on the World Stage......The Mullah's, obama and the Left are all intertwined....

 

One World Order failed with Covid, The Vax is Failing as people are waking up and saying No.....So Collapse everything so the People, The Worthless Masses Comply....They forgot one very important step....Most of us still have out Guns and a whole lot of ammo.

 

Just Sayin thing could get Really Ugly Really Fast.

 

Karsten

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a good one Jeepguy!! I come here for the comments and to inform the newbies so they won't get their hopes up. Some of these people actually think these Iraqi politicians give a damn about the Iraqi citizens struggling financially? These guys are crooks just like the politicians are here in the US. And what in the hell does BLM have to do with this investment? And NO TRUMP IS NOT COMING BACK!! Get over it already. Ask all of those clowns that stormed the Capital how they feel about Trump after they were charged with felonies. Politicians don't give a damn and it is all about money and wealth at the end of the day. These clowns haven't done anything to bring us closer to a RV except sign MOU's, hype up investment that no Country has acted on and even got the Pope involved to smooth it over. I fell for it too! 1460 and counting! As long as the auctions are up and running, no HCL, no census etc, there will be no RV!! Hell, I am loosing confidence in Al-Khdemi and if he doesn't get the job done after he wins the elections then you can bet your dinar they are heading for bankruptcy!! The Finance Minister is a lie they just might be on their way to 3000. I am trying to save you guys from being disappointed like a lot of us have been for the last 13 plus years!! (for me at least)  

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreedyDinar07 said:

That's a good one Jeepguy!! I come here for the comments and to inform the newbies so they won't get their hopes up. Some of these people actually think these Iraqi politicians give a damn about the Iraqi citizens struggling financially? These guys are crooks just like the politicians are here in the US. And what in the hell does BLM have to do with this investment? And NO TRUMP IS NOT COMING BACK!! Get over it already. Ask all of those clowns that stormed the Capital how they feel about Trump after they were charged with felonies. Politicians don't give a damn and it is all about money and wealth at the end of the day. These clowns haven't done anything to bring us closer to a RV except sign MOU's, hype up investment that no Country has acted on and even got the Pope involved to smooth it over. I fell for it too! 1460 and counting! As long as the auctions are up and running, no HCL, no census etc, there will be no RV!! Hell, I am loosing confidence in Al-Khdemi and if he doesn't get the job done after he wins the elections then you can bet your dinar they are heading for bankruptcy!! The Finance Minister is a lie they just might be on their way to 3000. I am trying to save you guys from being disappointed like a lot of us have been for the last 13 plus years!! (for me at least)  

 

Dude, if this is truly the way you feel then why the Hell are you still here running the BS that nothing will ever happen....There are a lot of Crypto Forums or something that are in need of your Expert BS advice I am sure.

 

Falling back on a Planned Attack on the Capitol is so old school Liberal BS that I am sorry if you and the Rest Ate at the CNN/MSNBC Lame Stream Media Feed Bucket you might want to get checked for TDS, maybe Covid or Parrotinitis.....That nasty crap you get after eating BS for weeks.

 

Trump didn't even start his flipping speech  until the Attack was in full swing 1.5 hours later.....His Speech was Peace....Your Leftist Plans were to break the place up and Blame Trump and Trump Supporters......

 

Karsten

 

 

  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

That's a good one Jeepguy!! I come here for the comments and to inform the newbies so they won't get their hopes up. Some of these people actually think these Iraqi politicians give a damn about the Iraqi citizens struggling financially? These guys are crooks just like the politicians are here in the US. And what in the hell does BLM have to do with this investment? And NO TRUMP IS NOT COMING BACK!! Get over it already. Ask all of those clowns that stormed the Capital how they feel about Trump after they were charged with felonies. Politicians don't give a damn and it is all about money and wealth at the end of the day. These clowns haven't done anything to bring us closer to a RV except sign MOU's, hype up investment that no Country has acted on and even got the Pope involved to smooth it over. I fell for it too! 1460 and counting! As long as the auctions are up and running, no HCL, no census etc, there will be no RV!! Hell, I am loosing confidence in Al-Khdemi and if he doesn't get the job done after he wins the elections then you can bet your dinar they are heading for bankruptcy!! The Finance Minister is a lie they just might be on their way to 3000. I am trying to save you guys from being disappointed like a lot of us have been for the last 13 plus years!! (for me at least)  

Greedy. It's great that you are here for the newbies. Somebody has to, atleast you tell it like you see it. (The good and the bad).  And not like some of these guys who twist every news article to make them feel better about their investment. Keep on hanging here you have a right like everybody else, just because you tell it like it is and not like twist it to make people feel warm and fuzzy. 

Best of luck to you and keep on speaking your mind like the rest on here.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DoD said:

1) Absolutely

2) Not a clue

3) Better believe it  

Based on your three answers, In conclusion, there is absolutely not a clue, but we better believe it ( 1 usd=3,000 iqd ).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Based on your three answers, In conclusion, there is absolutely not a clue, but we better believe it ( 1 usd=3,000 iqd ).

Based on the CBI ( 1 usd=1460 iqd ). That's where you need to get your facts...I'm not in the BS section ( I mean rumor section ) of DV again am I????

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DoD said:

Based on the CBI ( 1 usd=1460 iqd ). That's where you need to get your facts...I'm not in the BS section ( I mean rumor section ) of DV again am I????

Nope. You are right 1 usd=1460 iqd according to cbi official rate. But, i was referring to what the article said. I am so Sorry to keep you confused and get you the wrong idea. Again, you should believe the cbi official rate, not what the article said. But i still think there is still a possibility ( the chance is 50/50 ) 1 usd=3000 iqd , and, hopefully it isn't happening.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DoD said:

Based on the CBI ( 1 usd=1460 iqd ). That's where you need to get your facts...I'm not in the BS section ( I mean rumor section ) of DV again am I????

Nope. You are right 1 usd=1460 iqd according to cbi official rate. But, i was referring to what the article said. I am so Sorry to keep you confused and get you the wrong idea. Again, you should believe the cbi official rate, not what the article said. But i still think there is still a possibility ( the chance is 50/50 ) 1 usd=3000 iqd , and, hopefully it isn't happening.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.