Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

29 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the welcome fellow Apes. 

I’m headed out of town for the next 8 days so good luck.   

Hopefully you will have cell coverage in case this thing short squeezes above $10K while you are gone so you don’t want to miss it!!! Haha

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

Before I head out that post with the 2 year chart is pure FUD.  The Hedges will say and do anything to shake you out of your shares.  I will use the Charts for current support and Resistance levels but using a 2 year chart to support his agenda is irrelevant.  

The Fundamentals are horrible and the current chart is even a little top heavy.  As LGD has stated it’s a movement and I support it.  If we go below the 9 ma and 20 ma then the next stop is the 50 ma at 23.  I’m prepared mentality for anything and will just buy more if it does that .  

On the other hand if we break above 72.60 I see targets of 83, 95, and 112 for beginners.   Above the ATH at 72.60 I’m probably going to buy more.  Even though we are struggling today the trend is still up and it should be for awhile longer

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

13 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

squeezes above $10K while you are gone so you don’t want to miss it!!! Haha

I’m going to the Smokey Mountains and my service will be spotty at best.  

I made my bet and whatever happens I’m good.  it will be like Christmas.  It will be Santa, or a lump of coal.  Haha.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

Just now, Pitcher said:

I made my bet and whatever happens I’m good.  it will be like Christmas.  It will be Santa, or a lump of coal.  Haha.  

Pitcher I live in Knoxville, TN about 30 minutes away. If you need anything let me know my friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Unbelievable, thoughs sons of ******* got it right under 60, Lord there's some upset people right now I'm sure. Hey but we're still hanging in there strong. That was exciting, I saw it when it started moving up around 11:30 or something that was great! It was just pinging away, 63 something.... up up up up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the welcome fellow Apes. 

I’m headed out of town for the next 8 days so good luck.   

Safe and enjoyable trip Pitcher. Thanks for all of your contributions. Hope you get a chance to chime in even while you are out. God bless!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Unbelievable, thoughs sons of ******* got it right under 60, Lord there's some upset people right now I'm sure. Hey but we're still hanging in there strong. That was exciting, I saw it when it started moving up around 11:30 or something that was great! It was just pinging away, 63 something.... up up up up!

It was a good day. Finishing where we did was still strong and forced shorts to come in the money and call options to do the same. Next week will be another good week for us. Patience and holding, and buying and sharing will get us to where we want to be.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Santa Claus is coming to town Children version

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, keylime said:

Short the Vix gives us a great informational post that bodes well for next week...

(2) AMC FORCED SHARE RECALL POTENTIAL IS MASSIVE! - HUGE WEEK COMING UP! - (Amc Stock Analysis) - YouTube

Great video Keylime especially the colored chart towards the end regarding FTD’s I took a screenshot and it will be interesting to see the stock price this coming Monday they Wednesday it should go up!! Then the following week has a higher increase on a couple of days! Thanks

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Great video Keylime especially the colored chart towards the end regarding FTD’s I took a screenshot and it will be interesting to see the stock price this coming Monday they Wednesday it should go up!! Then the following week has a higher increase on a couple of days! Thanks

Great. Maybe you can post it if you haven't already. The next couple weeks will be a lot of fun to say the least.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, eunola said:

Just letting all my APE friends here know that I'm still around and HODLING!! Go watch "Inside Job" on youtube for free or on Amazon Prime for $4 if you want to really get mad lol. Thanks again @keylime for sharing this here when you did or I wouldn't have been involved.

My pleasure eunola. So happy you are. I've heard of Inside Job along with the Big Short as two great movies that speak to our situation. Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out. APES STRONGER TOGETHER!

• Upvote 3

@keylime Im wondering, how much did it cost them to get the price of AMC below $60 on friday. It seems like a tremendous amount of shares were sold and shorted to get it down like a battle, or they just wanted it to look that way while they were in complete control.

Thanks again keylime, I haven't had this much money since, before my      x-wife took me to the cleaners. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

@keylime Im wondering, how much did it cost them to get the price of AMC below $60 on friday. It seems like a tremendous amount of shares were sold and shorted to get it down like a battle, or they just wanted it to look that way while they were in complete control.

Thanks again keylime, I haven't had this much money since, before my      x-wife took me to the cleaners. 

They've been spending billions a week, losing everyday. 60 was just one price but there were tons of shorts below 60. And yes they try to manipulate it to make it look like Apes are selling. Not happening. We own over 80, even 90 percent of the float and that is just what's reported. So these next couple weeks may see the real craziness begin. Because trust me they are still going down kicking, cheating, and screaming. But they've already lost big time. And I'm soooo happy for you. The money you have now is pennies to where we're heading. 

God bless all of us!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, keylime said:

They've been spending billions a week, losing everyday. 60 was just one price but there were tons of shorts below 60. And yes they try to manipulate it to make it look like Apes are selling. Not happening. We own over 80, even 90 percent of the float and that is just what's reported. So these next couple weeks may see the real craziness begin. Because trust me they are still going down kicking, cheating, and screaming. But they've already lost big time. And I'm soooo happy for you. The money you have now is pennies to where we're heading. 

God bless all of us!

And I will just add the other main reason was they actually “unhedged”for all the $60,-$65 Calls that they would have already bought this past week which sold ALL those shares back into the market they bought and hedged for!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4