Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I personally suspect that today we're going to witness the Mother of all Shorts. The Brokerage companies and Hedge Funds are going for broke. Something is in the air and everywhere in the Financial Markets things just went chaotic. This is about to get REAL people. HOLD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I personally suspect that today we're going to witness the Mother of all Shorts. The Brokerage companies and Hedge Funds are going for broke. Something is in the air and everywhere in the Financial Markets things just went chaotic. This is about to get REAL people. HOLD.

Always hoping today is the day. But until the Hedgefundery can be stopped, dark pools, naked shorting, etc. as these things are being exposed everyday, we are getting closer to a MOASS. That being said, if AMC can get to 60, 70, and finally into the 80s that could trigger the gamma, short squeeze and lead into the MOASS. 

But today could see those prices and you're right, the MOASS would begin. But those HFs are going to do everything they can to keep that from happening. Tomorrow with all the Call Options that could come into the money, they can't afford that. Even over 40 puts the beat down on them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Bought another 250 @$53.43.

Boom!

Expecting the mother of all attacks before close, today. Ready to buy more before close.

🤝  🦍. 🦾

Awesome bkeilller!!!! Love to hear it! Yes, I can't see them not attacking. However, today they can only Short on the way up, so that will be a feather in our cap today.

• Upvote 2

This is a real battle going on here today.  Bulls are pushing back and I’m looking for the levels below,

Resistance, 

61, top of the B.B. 

66, Parabolic Sar

72.60. ATH

Support.

9 ma at 53.40

.618 Fib, at 48.40

20 ma at 40.73 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This is a real battle going on here today.  Bulls are pushing back and I’m looking for the levels below,

Resistance, 

61, top of the B.B. 

66, Parabolic Sar

72.60. ATH

Support.

9 ma at 53.40

.618 Fib, at 48.40

20 ma at 40.73 

Let's knock them down one by one....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, keylime said:

Let's knock them down one by one....

The MACD is really bothering me.  We need to test ATH today or tomorrow.  

It sure looks like it wants to.  We are cooling off a bit on the one hour chart now but I’m thinking this sets up the next run later.  

The great news news is the 9ma held strong this morning.  

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The MACD is really bothering me.  We need to test ATH today or tomorrow.  

It sure looks like it wants to.  We are cooling off a bit on the one hour chart now but I’m thinking this sets up the next run later.  

The great news news is the 9ma held strong this morning.  

I think you are correct on all counts. Cooling off is good right now, setting up a run. We may consolidate for a bit to strengthen that new floor around 57.50 then off we go again. I HOPE! HA!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, keylime said:

We may consolidate for a bit to strengthen that new floor around 57.50 then off we go again. I HOPE! HA!!!

57.42 is the 20 ma on the one hour chart.  We have the upper B.B. and PS as fences around 59.75. This is where the battle is currently. I’m thinking we take out those Resistance points around 60 and hopefully on to the PS of 66 on the Daily chart.  If we reject the 59.75 Resistance points on the 1 hour we will correct to the 20 ma first then the 9 ma, on the 1 hour. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

In on another 250 @$53.46. Will take a breather, now. 

🤝. 🦍. 🦾

Awesome awesome awesome, I bought another 4K worth this morning at $54.04 so I only got 74 more shares but that’s it I am all in now!! Ok AMC it’s time for you to have a lot more FOMO buying, along with a Gamma Squeeze and then some more FOMO buying up to get us another Gamma squeeze and then the trigger for the MOASS needs to happen!!! Let’s Go and GetRDone!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

57.42 is the 20 ma on the one hour chart.  We have the upper B.B. and PS as fences around 59.75. This is where the battle is currently. I’m thinking we take out those Resistance points around 60 and hopefully on to the PS of 66 on the Daily chart.  If we reject the 59.75 Resistance points on the 1 hour we will correct to the 20 ma first then the 9 ma, on the 1 hour. 

I am starting to smell a Gamma Squeeze...just a hint of it....Let's GO AMC...the buying of perhaps 5.5 million shares....

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome awesome awesome, I bought another 4K worth this morning at $54.04 so I only got 74 more shares but that’s it I am all in now!! Ok AMC it’s time for you to have a lot more FOMO buying, along with a Gamma Squeeze and then some more FOMO buying up to get us another Gamma squeeze and then the trigger for the MOASS needs to happen!!! Let’s Go and GetRDone!!!

Absolutely APEISH STRONG!!! GitRDone!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Keylime also did you see the volume it’s currently only 73 million which really looks to be relatively low for how much we have run up today!! Also those $40 Calls that will be expiring tomorrow you can bet a lot of those have been exercised all week and this morning is my guess because most people wouldn’t wait until tomorrow to execute them and worry about the hedgefunds knocking them down are my thoughts!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unusual, ha, Mr Shortie pulling shenanigans trying to scare the Apes.  

Apes arent having it and mounted a ferocious counter punch.  

We backed of that 1 hour chart Resistance at 59.60 but I think we knock it out by noon.  The 4 hour is wide ope to 67 which is the PS on the Daily. Mmmmm,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4