Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

45 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime also did you see the volume it’s currently only 73 million which really looks to be relatively low for how much we have run up today!! Also those $40 Calls that will be expiring tomorrow you can bet a lot of those have been exercised all week and this morning is my guess because most people wouldn’t wait until tomorrow to execute them and worry about the hedgefunds knocking them down are my thoughts!!

The volume is lower than usual. But the rise is, I believe, what we should be seeing when they can't do a lot of what they love to do, since we are on SSR (Short Sale Restriction) where they're not supposed to short when it trends downward, that has helped our cause. And as the price goes up, more have to be exercised at the higher price points which is a self generating push upwards. One monster feeds the other and BOOM! GAMMA SQUEEZE!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

You mean to tell me a "free market" is where you buy a stock, compete with an institution who shorts it, who at the same time control where and when your buy orders effect the share price of that very same stock in a private exchange you can't access? & this has been ignored for 6 months by the SEC?Post image

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

Sometimes you just have to pull the trigger knowing it's gotta a lot more head room.

Agreed Keylime again not sure why people are tripping over pennies to make thousands when this thing hopefully goes to the moon, again this is not financial advice just my personally opinion! So if you believe this stock is going to do atleast what GameStop did what difference does it make if you pay $48, $53, $61?? To me it makes no difference really especially if you waited for the stock to already move up this high. I bought the majority of my shares with an average cost of around $14 but bought my first 1000 shares right around $10. Of course I wish I would have sold off some more of my other stocks and bought way more back then I am kicking myself for not doing that but I also just bought another $4K worth today at $54.04 it is what it is!, I am a strong believer in where this stock is going and my wife and I just Love AMC!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Agree Keylime again not sure why people are trippin over pennies to make thousands when this thing hopefully goes to the moon, again this is not financial advice just my personally opinion! So if you believe this stock is going to do atleast what GameStop did what difference does it make if you pay $48, $53, $61?? To me it makes no difference really especially if you waited for the stock to already move up this high. I bought the majority of my shares with an average cost of around $14 but bought my first 1000 shares right around $10. Of course I wish I would have sold off some more of my other stocks and bought way more back then I am kicking myself for not doing that but I also just bought another $4K worth today at $54.04 it is what it is!, I am a strong believer in where this stock is going and my wife and I just Love AMC!!!

And we love You and Your Ape wife and AMC...LOL!!! But you're right. I always tell people just buy the Ask it's going to the moon.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

Truly unbelievable yes there is no way they sold over 4 million shares twice like that there is not enough shares available such BS!! Again that pulled the stock down for sure hope someone goes to jail this is total nonsense seriously! It’s amazing we never find BUY orders mistakenly run through this system more then once!!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Truly unbelievable yes there is no way they sold over 4 million shares twice like that there is not enough shares available such BS!! Again that pulled the stock down for sure hope someone goes to jail this is total nonsense seriously! It’s amazing we never find BUY orders mistakenly run through this system more then once!!

Finding buy orders like that would have been like finding Trump votes after 3 AM election night. LOL!

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

Finding buy orders like that would have been like finding Trump votes after 3 AM election night. LOL!

You are 100000% correct my friend!!!!! Man I wish this dang dinar would have come into an RV already I would bought soooooo much more AMC as would a lot more apes we would have already sent this thing to the moon..lol

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You are 100000% correct my friend!!!!! Man I wish this dang dinar would have come into an RV already I would bought soooooo much more AMC as would a lot more apes we would have already sent this thing to the moon..lol

Well I'll just reverse engineer and buy millions more dinar when this thing pops. LOL!

• Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

I was going to buy a 2-3 more shares today waiting for a bigger dip but that didn't happen.....

I bought 5 more this morning then life happened and the day was gone.  :rolleyes:

Will get a few more in the morning.  :) 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

55 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed Keylime again not sure why people are tripping over pennies to make thousands when this thing hopefully goes to the moon, again this is not financial advice just my personally opinion! So if you believe this stock is going to do atleast what GameStop did what difference does it make if you pay $48, $53, $61?? To me it makes no difference really especially if you waited for the stock to already move up this high. I bought the majority of my shares with an average cost of around $14 but bought my first 1000 shares right around $10. Of course I wish I would have sold off some more of my other stocks and bought way more back then I am kicking myself for not doing that but I also just bought another $4K worth today at $54.04 it is what it is!, I am a strong believer in where this stock is going and my wife and I just Love AMC!!!

I'm with ya I pulled the trigger! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3