Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

6ly410

Well they told us about the 1450 and they did it. Not to be sarcastic JohnnyV because we are all in this together. I am trying to remain optimistic but with these guys track record I will believe it when I see it. It wouldn't make sense to me or any of us for them to go back to 1300 after all that has been done with this international talk ie The Pope. I just have a feeling they are going to muck this up as well! I just hope this economic plan has a  RV in it because if not we are done! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I don't quit my day job either before it rv at least a buck. By the way, how did you come up with 0.25? Don't you think 0.25 is a low rate? The saudi's rate is 0.27 usd. Do you want iqd is pegged with saudi's rate? 

I said I would be happy with a quarter, I'd still be a millionaire.

• Upvote 3

Iraq possesses 59% of global sulfur reserves

Thursday 18th March 2021

alsabaah-70605.jpg

Baghdad: Omar Abdul Latif

The General Director of the "General Company for Mishraq Sulfur", Abdul Moneim Naif Abush Al-Jubouri, estimated Iraq's reserves of sedimentary sulfur at more than half of the world's reserves.

Al-Jubouri told Al-Sabah: “The reserves of Al-Mishraq 1, 2 and 3 fields in Nineveh Governorate are estimated at 354 million tons of the world's total reserves of 600 million tons of sedimentary sulfur.”

He added that "the fields of Mishraq sulfur were invested within the Iraqi-Polish cooperation agreement by the Centrosab Corporation in the early 1970s," noting that "the company mainly produces (filtered sulfur) materials and (alum) used in water purification and (sulfur). Ground agricultural) and (sulfuric acid) ”.

pointed out that "the production line (filtered sulfur) has stopped since 2003 due to the company's exposure to acts of looting during the events of sabotage that accompanied the war on Iraq." Sulfur since 2010 and contracted with an international company at the time specialized in equipping specialized wells rigs for sulfur and equipping a plant to filter it. Iraq in 2015 and deposited it with the General Company for the Manufacture of Southern Fertilizers in Basra Governorate.

Stressing that “the company’s management developed a plan since last year to restart the sulfur production line, after obtaining the necessary approvals from the ministry to transfer and set up the refining plant, which is the main link of the production line, which was imported by the American company (Devco) at an estimated cost of 90 billion dinars, It is now in the process of restarting it ».

Al-Jubouri called for “increasing the financial allocations through the investment plan within the federal budget in order to be able to restart the sulfur production line with a production capacity of one million tons annually,” indicating that “in the event that is not possible, the company may go to announce the production line (filtered sulfur) as an opportunity. An investment and an invitation to international companies specialized in its industry, as it is the main activity of the company.
LINK
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Well they told us about the 1450 and they did it. Not to be sarcastic JohnnyV because we are all in this together. I am trying to remain optimistic but with these guys track record I will believe it when I see it. It wouldn't make sense to me or any of us for them to go back to 1300 after all that has been done with this international talk ie The Pope. I just have a feeling they are going to muck this up as well! I just hope this economic plan has a  RV in it because if not we are done! 

Ok.   They won't tell us they are significantly RVing their currency.  Just an opinion.  I could be wrong.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

"Be anxious for nothing but in all prayer and supplication make your requests known to God."

I know with these knuckleheads it seems like they can't put one foot in front of the other unless it is going in their mouths. But this whole thing is of God. This is a blessing to so many so those so many can be a blessing. Iraq can "muck" it up all they want but in the end it will RV and we will be satisfied.

"Trust God not man." That is the middle verse of the Bible. That says it all GD07. 

Enjoy the ride. The back and forth. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. Even the 1 step forward 3 steps back. Man it's what's going to make this thing that much sweeter. My eye is on the prize not the winding road to get there.

We are not done. We haven't even begun!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

back to 1300? this isn't what we want it. hopefully, at least 1:1.

2 hours ago, keylime said:

"Be anxious for nothing but in all prayer and supplication make your requests known to God."

I know with these knuckleheads it seems like they can't put one foot in front of the other unless it is going in their mouths. But this whole thing is of God. This is a blessing to so many so those so many can be a blessing. Iraq can "muck" it up all they want but in the end it will RV and we will be satisfied.

"Trust God not man." That is the middle verse of the Bible. That says it all GD07. 

Enjoy the ride. The back and forth. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. Even the 1 step forward 3 steps back. Man it's what's going to make this thing that much sweeter. My eye is on the prize not the winding road to get there.

We are not done. We haven't even begun!

well said.

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget is ready for voting

Posted 6 hours ago

image.thumb.jpeg.9c8412afa534007dfbb0082392b43dda.jpeg

News source / Alsumaria channel

The Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, confirmed, on Thursday, that the 2021 budget is ready for voting whenever it is presented to Parliament, with the exception of one paragraph related to the Kurdistan region.

Al-Samarrai said in a statement, "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives today held an important meeting that included the Finance Committee and heads of political blocs in Parliament, to complete the requirements of legislating the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021."

Al-Samarrai indicated that “the budget is ready for voting whenever it is presented to the House of Representatives and that one paragraph related to the Kurdistan region still needs political consensus between the political blocs,” indicating that “the budget law will be presented in the next session of Parliament for a vote on it, and that the committee will hold another meeting before Parliament session in a final attempt to encircle the differences over that paragraph.

The House of Representatives has set tomorrow, Friday, the date for a vote on the 2021 draft budget.

link

• Upvote 2

The Presidency of Parliament meets with the Finance Committee and heads of blocs to complete the requirements for approving the 2021 budget

151330.jpg?watermark=4

378 Policy 2021/03/18 21:02

Baghdad today - Baghdad 

A parliamentary source said today, Thursday, that the Presidency of Parliament has met with the Finance Committee and heads of blocs to complete the requirements for approving the 2021 budget.

The source said, in an interview with (Baghdad today), that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives met with the Finance Committee and heads of the blocks, to complete the requirements of the legislation of the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021."

The House of Representatives raised the session today, Thursday, to tomorrow, Friday, at one o'clock in the afternoon, to complete the budget law.

The session witnessed the vote on the First Amendment Law to the Federal Court Law.

LINK

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

LINK

Economist: Parliament has to invest the opportunity of high oil .. This alternative is regarding the region’s production

Economist: Parliament has to invest the opportunity of high oil .. This alternative is regarding the region’s production

03/18/2021 20:57:48

Economic expert, Safwan Qusay, called on the House of Representatives to invest the opportunity of rising oil and pass the federal budget bill for 2021.

Qusay said {for the Euphrates News} that "the House of Representatives is supposed to take advantage of the high price of selling oil and pass the federal budget law for 2021." 

He explained that "the absence of the Oil and Gas Law has cast a shadow over the approval of the budget, but there is another alternative which is through the Kurdistan region’s delivery of oil to the SOMO company and the creation of a branch for it in Arbil, and it will be a mediator between the region’s production and the delivery of revenues."

Qusay added, "If this neutrality is implied, it is possible for the center to commit to the region to pay its dues, and in practice the existence of financial abundance means the possibility of introducing financial settlements not only for the region, but for the petrodollar provinces and the other." 

And on the ability of the House of Representatives to intervene to amend the currency exchange rate, Qusay explained, 
"Parliament is able to add a paragraph on the level of the fixed exchange rate. 
If we see an improvement in oil prices, the government can authorize the central bank to sell the currency supported by the purchase of some commodities and others."

The House of Representatives has set tomorrow, Friday, the date for voting on the draft federal budget law for 2021. The Information Department of the Council stated in a statement, that "the voting session on the federal budget will be tomorrow Friday at one o'clock in the afternoon."
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: Compensation for those affected by the change in the dollar exchange rate is the responsibility of the government

thumb_1616149675541ed6484a931cbc0069588f

19th March, 2021

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed, today, Friday, that the file of compensation for those affected by the change of the exchange rate is the government's responsibility

The committee's rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a press statement, that "all Iraqis are affected by the change of the exchange rate and it is not permissible to compensate one category and leave another," pointing out that "changing the exchange rate has led to inflation in the market and a reduction in the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

Al-Saffar added, "The compensation process is the prerogative of the government and not the parliament, so the parliament cannot distinguish between one category and another for compensation," noting that "Parliament has left this task to the government because it is responsible for dealing with the effects of changing the exchange rate

In another context, he explained that "the public debt is divided into two parts, an internal debt and an external debt," noting that "the internal debt is in the Iraqi dinar from the borrowing stage to the repayment stage, while the external debt is paid in dollars

• Upvote 1

LINK

Financial Committee: There is no change in the price of the dollar in the budget .. This is the reason for the delay in the session

Financial Committee: There is no change in the price of the dollar in the budget .. This is the reason for the delay in the session

03/19/2021 15:36:27

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the exchange rate of the dollar will not be changed in the draft federal budget law for 2021.

Committee rapporteur Ahmed Al-Saffar said in a televised statement: 
"We believe that changing the exchange rate of the dollar was exaggerated by the government and changing it needs a second consensus between the Central Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and many changes are arranged on it and this needs time and a second budget for this budget."
To talk about changing it, indicating that "the current budget will adopt the current exchange rate."

Regarding the delay in the session of Parliament scheduled for today, Al-Saffar said: 
“There is a meeting of the Shiite political forces and we are waiting for its results and proposals regarding the Kurdistan region’s share,” indicating that “the entry of a group outside the Parliamentary Finance Committee and they came with many requests, which caused the meeting to be postponed and the session held for the coming hours.”

And that "some of the submitted requests are outside the possibility of what is present within the general will and the draft budget, and the current government may contest any article that is outside the powers of Parliament and the Finance Committee or more than its capabilities and can be challenged and returned to the government text."

The House of Representatives was scheduled to hold a session at one o'clock in the afternoon to vote on the 2021 budget bill, but it was not held until the moment when the news was prepared.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Parliament Presidency holds a critical meeting to pass the budget in the presence of Kurdish forces

1616141989660.jpg

19th March, 2021

On Friday, the Presidency of Parliament and leaders of political forces, including the Kurdistan Region, will hold a decisive meeting to pass the Federal Budget Law for 2021.

A source in the Parliamentary Finance Committee told Shafaq News that "a decisive meeting will be held at 12 noon, at the headquarters of the Finance Committee, in the presence of the Presidency of Parliament and leaders of political forces, including Kurdistan, to put the final touches before passing the draft budget law for 2021."

The source explained, "The law is ready for voting, and a copy of it has been handed over to the Presidency of Parliament, leaving only the issue of the Kurdistan Region’s share in the budget," indicating that "this meeting will try to reach a final agreement, otherwise the budget will be passed even if it is boycotted." Kurdish forces for today's session. "

The Iraqi parliament will hold a special session at noon on Friday, to vote on the draft fiscal budget law for the current year, according to the Parliament's Media Department.

It is noteworthy that the draft fiscal budget law for 2021, which was sent by the Council of Ministers to the Iraqi Parliament, included a deficit of 71 trillion Iraqi dinars, before it was amended by the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Kurdish blocs set a condition for voting on the budget and adding amendments to the law (documents)

1616156687762.jpg

19th March, 2021

On Friday, the Kurdish blocs held a meeting to resolve their position on participating in the voting session on the 2021 budget bill or boycotting the session.

An informed source told Shafaq News Agency, that “it was agreed during the meeting to attend the session, and vote to pass the government text for Article 11 of the Budget Law related to the Kurdistan Region’s share, otherwise these blocks will boycott the session.

For his part, Ali Hama Salih, a member of the Kurdistan Region Parliament for the Change Bloc, called on the Kurdish blocs on Friday to accept the Shiite proposal regarding the region's share of the 2021 budget.  

He said in a post on the social networking sites Facebook, 

"This proposal made by the Shiite parties is not bad and preserves the region's share." And he added, "The region will still have 210 thousand barrels of oil to pay the dues of oil companies, and 250 thousand barrels per day will be delivered to SOMO."

Representative Youssef Al-Kalabi announced the inclusion of amending paragraphs on the draft budget law, among them the obligation of the federal government to restore the dollar exchange rate to 120,000 Iraqi dinars.

These are the documents required to be amended in the budget as follows:

Translation of below.....

Page 1 - The Ministry of Finance must transfer the job grades and financial allocations in the schedule of the workforce in the Kurdistan region. The departments of the Nationality, Civil Status, Dams and Weather Department in their original departments in the workforce schedule of the Federal Ministry of Finance after obtaining the approval of the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government The Kurdistan Regional Government is committed to disbursing the region’s employees’ salaries dues from the allocations established within the region’s budget appropriations (employee compensation) and before any order to disbursement for any other expense from its current budget, taking into account the provisions of Article 25 / Second of the Federal Financial Management Law No. 7 of 2015). 

Page 2 -  Pursuant to the provisions of Article (125) of the internal system, you submit to your sovereignty by adding a new article to the draft  The Federal Budget Law for the year 2011 to be approved as follows, taking into account the sequence: 

After returning the exchange rate to (120) Iraqi dinars per dollar, the government commits to developing a program to be presented within thirty days to support  Industry, agriculture, border outlets and consumer protection, provided that it starts from 11/2021 and is evaluated and then the exchange rate is reconsidered, starting from  (3/1/202, except for the attachments of the signatures list of ladies and gentlemen 

Page 3 - According to the provisions of Article (190) of the bylaws, we present to your Excellency the amendment of Article (11) of the draft General Budget Law for the year 2021 to read as follows: (First, a settlement is made  Dues between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government for the years 2004 until 2020 after being audited by the Federal Office of Financial Supervision by calculating the share of the Kurdistan Region in light of the actual expenditures for the previous years shown by the final accounts approved by the Board of Financial Supervision, provided that the Bureau submits a monthly report of its work and in case  its work is obstructed because of the regional government, any amount of money is stopped for the region ... Secondly, the regional government is committed to Federal Cabinet Resolution No. 13 of 2015, Paragraph Two or regarding what is related to the management of border crossings and the closure of informal crossings and outlets, otherwise the budget stops.  Monthly on the extent of commitment to the Ministry of Finance and Parliament. 

Page 4 -  According to the provisions of Article (120) of the internal system, you submit to your Excellency the amendment of Article (1) of the draft General Budget Law for the year 2120 to read as follows: (Article A First b - Calculating the estimated revenues from exporting crude oil on the basis of an average  (45) dollars (forty-five dollars) per barrel and an export rate of (3250,000) barrels per day (three million two hundred fifty thousand barrels per day), including (250,000) barrels per day (two hundred fifty thousand barrels per day) for the quantities of crude oil produced in the Kurdistan region  

On the basis of the exchange rate of (1250) dinars per dollar, all the revenues actually realized are credited as a final revenue to the account of the state treasury.

Page 5 - Third a- The Kurdistan Regional Government is committed to deliver the quantities produced of crude oil from its fields, which are estimated at no less than 400 thousand barrels per day, to the SOMO Oil Marketing Company, and the alliance will be downloaded in coordination between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Resources  B - The regional government is obligated to hand over the federal non-oil resources, taxes and fees, according to the audit of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision.  Fourth, the Kurdistan Region must provide the Federal Ministry of Finance, after auditing the Federal Office of Financial Supervision, in coordination with the Office of Financial Supervision in the region, with the functional staffing of the formations affiliated to it (civilian and military), paid according to the degree, the poet's and occupied job title and the gender according to the specified number  It has a deadline according to the workforce schedule (0) attached to this law.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Parliamentary Finance adds 10 new articles to the budget law

1611649305221.jpg

19th March, 2021

The Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament made amendments to the 2021 budget law hours before the law was put up for a vote.

A parliamentary source told Shafaq News; 10 articles were added to the budget law, making the law 68 articles legal.

To see the new additions to the law, review the attached documents.

1616167401423.jpeg      1616167416482.jpeg      1616167429958.jpeg

Translation ....... (a few lines were running off the page)

Page 1 - The contract with the developers after sorting the lands according to the maps of the Department of Urban Planning in the governorate, provided that these lands are rehabilitated with all services (road networks, water, ground electricity, drainage, optical cable, parks, or any other)  Other services), and they are sold to the citizen in return for an amount to be determined to cover the costs of the services spent by the developer New material The Ministry of Education Invites the private and public sectors inside Iraq to implement the printing of textbooks to meet their needs according to the descriptions and technical standards specified by the ministry, and assigning the formations  The specialized sector affiliated to it or the public sector to supply it with furniture and educational supplies and to contract in the form of a documentary credit document reinforced in accordance with the technical specifications for the period and before it, with the cancellation of Resolution 790 of 2018. 

New article on the Ministry of Finance: First: Reallocating an amount of 110 (one hundred ten billion dinars) to the Ministry of Agriculture and the remainder of the sums funded to the Ministry in 2020 out of the allocations allocated to support farmers in the Disability Law of 2020  Second: Allocating the remaining financial abundance through the documentary credit of the Mosul Dam contract to the Ministry of Water Resources.  Third: Transferring Awakening allocations from the Ministries of Defense and Interior to a unified account in a government bank Fourth: Transferring twenty billion dinars from the investment budget of Salah al-Din Governorate to the Nineveh governorate's investment budget instead of the amount transferred from Nineveh to Salah al-Din Governorate in the year 2020  New Article Budget of the House of Representatives
First: An amount of (288,698,316) one thousand dinars (two hundred eighty-eight billion six hundred and ninety-eight million and three hundred and sixteen thousand dinars) is allocated for the expenses of the House of Representatives budget, distributed as a supplement A- An amount of (170010000) thousand dinars (seven  Ten Mulla  the investment budget expenditures

Page 2 -  Permission to re-export imported goods to Iraq, with the exception of Article 149, Paragraph Two of Sharek Law No. 23 of 1984, amended with the notification of the General Company for Iraqi Fairs and Commercial Services in the Ministry of Trade.  The borders without being traded inside the country, provided that a traffic fee for those goods is collected, determined by the Minister of Finance.  Third - All kinds of raw, processed, semi-manufactured, food and animal materials are allowed to be exported, with the exception of all applicable laws and decisions, with the exception of iron ore, scrap, copper and aluminum.  First - Reconnecting the Civil Aviation Authority with the Ministry of Transport Second - The Council of Ministers must form a commission to oversee the distribution of federal revenues stipulated in Article 106 of the Constitution and stated in Law 55 of 2017, provided that it transfers the required job ranks in its administrative structure from the rest of government institutions. 
New Article "First: Exemption from all late fines and 50% of the accrued interest resulting from the full amount of loans and advances that the lender completes in the event that the lender calls upon him the full amounts registered with credentials in favor of government banks. 

Second: The Ministry of Finance must conduct the traditional accounting settlement of cross-sectoral debts.  Public and private sector.

The price of one barrel of crude oil supplied to government refineries affiliated to the Ministry of Oil is increased by an amount of (7,000) dinars (seven thousand dinars) in addition to the previous price and all sums realized from the price increase are received to the treasury  The state in full.  - The Council of Ministers and the concerned authorities should review all oil contracts (signed with foreign companies for exploration, extraction and transportation of oil and gas throughout Iraq and in line with the principles of the constitution, Third - extractive oil companies are obligated not to include expenses, contracts, licensing rounds, in the activity cost calculation lists.  The current excluding the salaries of the employees seconded to work with the contracting companies within the tick rounds, taking into account what was stated by the decision of the Council of Ministers in the number (Sal 212) on 5/29/2013 - The companies' refineries (center, south and north) use the accumulated expansion reserves for the purpose and rehabilitation of their refineries  An exception to Article 11 / Third of the Public Companies Law No. 22 of 1997, as amended

Page 3 - It reached 2716,983 (one thousand dinars) for her (two conventions, seventy billion, six hundred and eight, following a million, three hundred and sixteen thousand dinars) for the current Omani expenditures.  Presidency, the Iraqi Council of Representatives, issuing instructions to implement the provisions of this article that is the budget of the judicial authority  First: The budget of the Supreme Judicial Council: A- An amount of (468800000) thousand dinars (four hundred and sixty-eight billion and eight hundred million dinars) is allocated to the budget of the Supreme Judicial Council  For the fiscal year 2021, they will be distributed as follows. 1 - An amount of (4739316) thousand dinars (Auto R, seven hundred and thirty-nine million, three hundred and sixteen thousand dinars) shall be allocated for expenditures of the capital budget.  2 - An amount of (464060684) one thousand dinars (four hundred and sixty-four billion sixty million six hundred and eighty four thousand dinars) is allocated for the current budget expenditures. The functional currencies of the Supreme Judicial Council (12458) are not functional degrees distributed according to Table (c) the workforce of the ministries and departments financed centrally  For the year 2021.  Second: the budget of the Federal Supreme Court: An amount of (5800000) thousand dinars (five billion and eight hundred million dinars) for the budget of the Federal Supreme Court for the fiscal year 2021.  The color of the owners of the Federal Supreme Court is (258) job ranks distributed according to Table (C) the workforce of the ministries and departments funded by a center for the year 2021.  New Article  The High Commission for Human Rights Firstly allocates an amount of (28415670) thousand dinars (twenty eight billion four hundred five million six hundred and seventy thousand dinars) for the budget expenditures of the High Commission for Human Rights: the staffing capacity of the High Commission for Human Rights is (644) degree  Job distribution according to (c) the workforce of ministries and departments funded centrally for the year 2021.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Representative for the Democrat: There is a positive atmosphere for passing the budget today by consensus

Representative for the Democrat: There is a positive atmosphere for passing the budget today by consensus

03/19/2021 19:13:34

The deputy for the parliamentary bloc of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mayada al-Najjar, described the ongoing discussions on the draft fiscal budget law for 2021 as "positive."

"The negotiations are taking place in a positive atmosphere, and the blocs are looking for a text to draft it," Al-Najjar told Al-Furat News Agency.
She added, "We are optimistic that the budget will be passed today by consensus."

Parliament is scheduled to hold a session today to vote on the draft federal budget law for 2021.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Kurdistan Democratic Party Announces the Agreement to Pass the Budget!

image.php?token=8b850dac86670e403effb43d1802af27&size=

19th March, 2021

On Friday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Bashar al-Kiki, announced that a political agreement had been reached to pass the budget.

Al-Kiki said in a statement, 

"We congratulate all the Iraqis that Erbil and Baghdad have agreed to pass the budget."

"A new phase of stability and coexistence between the components of the Iraqi people has begun," 

he added.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

LINK

Reveal important details of the draft budget

Reveal important details of the draft budget

03/19/2021 19:41:22

Parliamentary Finance: confirming the lecturers' entitlements section and issuing orders to direct them within the 2021 budget. Budget proposals before the voting session:

Suspension of appointments in all ministries and agencies not associated with the Ministry and the governorates Transferring the file of appointments in government institutions to the Federal Service Council. Excluding the Ministry of Health in appointing those covered by the Medical Professions Law and the Law of First Graduates It is forbidden to appoint and contract in state departments to calculate the contract period for those who are proven to have actual service for the purposes of bonus, promotion and contracting.

The Ministry of Education issues direct orders to lecturers covered by Cabinet Resolution No. (59) of 2020 not to appoint in any leadership positions (general manager or above) unless there is a job grade for it in the ministry’s law or an entity not associated with a ministry to oblige the Kurdistan region to provide the Federal Ministry of Finance with owners Career of the formations affiliated with him.

The Ministries of Defense and Interior are obligated to transfer the ranks of those who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher to the civil owners of the same ministry to stop the transfer and placement between presidencies and ministries, except in case of necessity, to activate the collection of electricity wages.

22 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Kurdistan Democratic Party Announces the Agreement to Pass the Budget!
image.php?token=8b850dac86670e403effb43d1802af27&size=

19th March, 2021

On Friday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Bashar al-Kiki, announced that a political agreement had been reached to pass the budget.

Al-Kiki said in a statement, 

"We congratulate all the Iraqis that Erbil and Baghdad have agreed to pass the budget."

"A new phase of stability and coexistence between the components of the Iraqi people has begun," 

he added.

LINK

Kurdish Deputy Announces the Agreement on the Region’s Share in the Budget!

Kurdish deputy announces the agreement on the region’s share in the budget

03/19/2021 18:52:47

A Kurdish deputy announced the agreement regarding the region's share in the budget.

Member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Representative Dylan Ghafour, revealed in a press statement that  
the delegation of the Kurdistan Region and the political blocs in Baghdad agreed on the region's share in the draft federal budget law for the current year. 

Ghafoor said, 
"The Kurdistan Region delegation agreed with the political blocs to pass the government text in the draft budget law regarding the Kurdistan Region’s share without change in it." 

She added that 
the Council will vote on the budget bill tonight, as it is scheduled to hold its session after the region’s delegation
and the political blocs agree on the region’s share. 

The delegation of the Kurdistan region arrived in the House of Representatives and met with the President of the Council, Muhammad al-Halbousi to discuss the file of the region’s share in the budget.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2