Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

November 05, 2020
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion

In cooperation with the "Central Bank of Iraq", the World Bank organized a workshop to discuss the steps for preparing the financial inclusion strategy in Iraq and the requirements for international support, as well as the role of partners from the public and private sectors in developing and implementing them, within the directions of the Central Bank of Iraq in the transformation towards financial inclusion and the development of the financial and banking sector, And the Arab Monetary Fund initiative to strengthen this strategy in the Arab countries.

The workshop comes within the framework of the Arab Financial Inclusion Initiative, organized by the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion and the German Organization for International Development, where the workshop discussed the importance of collecting data related to financial inclusion indicators from the supply and demand sides.

The workshop was attended by a number of representatives of banks and payment companies, heads and members of the sub-committees emanating from the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion.
In recent years, the Central Bank of Iraq has taken a number of measures to enhance financial inclusion that contribute to facilitating the preparation of this strategy.

The Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
November 5, 2020
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

Roll up all the progress CBI, Kazemi, and the international community have made, and I think we can see a trend,  😉 unless we just want to criticize, call Iraqis names, and be negative. That's easy. Iraqis are smart people. Iraq, just like other countries, have corrupt people. The level of corruption varies and the braziness varies. The bad guys are what we hear about mainly, so some criticize. The people in the street want exactly what we want: Prosperity and success, jobs, housing, health care. They are no different than us. Matter of fact, many of them are us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Roll up all the progress CBI, Kazemi, and the international community have made, and I think we can see a trend,  😉 unless we just want to criticize, call Iraqis names, and be negative. That's easy. Iraqis are smart people. Iraq, just like other countries, have corrupt people. The level of corruption varies and the braziness varies. The bad guys are what we hear about mainly, so some criticize. The people in the street want exactly what we want: Prosperity and success, jobs, housing, health care. They are no different than us. Matter of fact, many of them are us.

The Iraqis are the JV of corruption, compared to biden, obama, and all their demorat co conspirorators! The people on the street here in the US want the same thing as the iraqis, you are so right about this fact! We all need this RV! Both countries, so we all have the money to keep these crooks, out of our pockets and lives! I dont think anyone in the US has the right to call the Iraqis any names or be negative towards them! As we are both victims in very bad situtations! I believe we will start seeing violence on the streets here, in the US as we get closer to the 14th of Dec. 2020! biden and harris are un convicted felons, they must be held accountable for the voter fraud they are involved in! JMHO! Merry Christmas anyway! :salute:

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

16 minutes ago, Artitech said:

The Iraqis are the JV of corruption, compared to biden, obama, and all their demorat co conspirorators! The people on the street here in the US want the same thing as the iraqis, you are so right about this fact! We all need this RV! Both countries, so we all have the money to keep these crooks, out of our pockets and lives! I dont think anyone in the US has the right to call the Iraqis any names or be negative towards them! As we are both victims in very bad situtations! I believe we will start seeing violence on the streets here, in the US as we get closer to the 14th of Dec. 2020! biden and harris are un convicted felons, they must be held accountable for the voter fraud they are involved in! JMHO! Merry Christmas anyway! :salute:

Carrello is not going to like that about Biden and Harris.

I, however, love it!  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Carrello is not going to like that about Biden and Harris.

I, however, love it!  😂

I guess the truth hurts some peoples feelings! Like I say if I was in a position to sweat obama & biden I would have a signed confession and a video of them doing it, in less than 3 days! Both are cowards and criminals! JMHO! :salute:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

With all the latest developments, I believe Iraq is on the verge of an open market economy. 
From 01/01/2021 to 4/1/2021 is a good window of opportunity to see the dinar international recognized.

Go 2021
Go open market economy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Go purchasing power

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

With all the latest developments, I believe Iraq is on the verge of an open market economy. 
From 01/01/2021 to 4/1/2021 is a good window of opportunity to see the dinar international recognized.

Go 2021
Go open market economy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Go purchasing power

Okay LB you are officially a Guru now you called it...lololol...

it’s a slow day so you may get posted on DG also since you have been promoted to said status! Lol...sorry brother I couldn’t resist but yes I agree with you however I still say the best time is obviously at the beginning of their fiscal year which is Jan 1st at a rate of $1.17 or higher...there rate and date..lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

I guess the truth hurts some peoples feelings! Like I say if I was in a position to sweat obama & biden I would have a signed confession and a video of them doing it, in less than 3 days! Both are cowards and criminals! JMHO! :salute:

56067907-548B-4A93-A204-D4E4C5A3CE55.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I agree!

Maybe the two of you can help me understand your positions. I have a few questions if you wouldn't mind answering them.

If Obama, Biden and Harris have committed crimes, what are they and why hasn't Trump appointed Justice Department Attorney General William Barr prosecuted them?

If Biden and Harris have committed election fraud and stolen the election, why did Justice Department Attorney General William Barr state recently there was "no evidence of election fraud?" See article: https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

Although, Guiliani did state he lied about his statements saying there was election fraud in Detroit: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/giuliani-admits-exaggerating-claims-voter-fraud-saying-detroit-more-voters-than-citizens-070252221.html

Many cases have been presented by the Trump election fraud legal team. 48 of 49 (the one case that had standing was a technical issue and not fraud) have been thrown out of court, many by Trump appointed Republican judges. These judges stated no standing, no evidence, and threw out the cases. Why?

All states, including swing states, have certified their elections by their Secretary's of State. Many have had multiple re-counts with no change in results. Georgia's Republican governor and Republican SOS have stated no election fraud was committed and have had 4 recounts. Why certify if there was election fraud?

Texas is suiting battle ground states and taking the case to the Supreme Court of the United States. I don't think the SCOTUS will hear the case. If the Republican majority SCOTUS will not hear the case, what will you think then? We should know in the next 24-48 hours, I would think. https://news.yahoo.com/texas-attorney-general-sues-battleground-175713968.html

Thank you for indulging me and my questions. I'm not looking for an argument, but interested in how you have come to your conclusions. Always a learning experience one way or the other. But make it simple because Floridian has stated he thinks I'm stupid. KISS.

PS SCOTUS just rejected appeal to overturn the Pennsylvania election due to fraud.

@Carrello. I see you have a lot of questions there. Allow me please. First and foremost President Trump is am anti-globalist. He is against the New World Order. So it is only natural for those who are for it to do any and everything they can to actually fight him, make him look crazy, stupid, etc. 

In the 4 years he has been been president there have been many accusations against him. He's been taken to court....Russian collusion, you name it. Each and everytime there was news of his guilt. Now, I would ask you. Why is it that they could not produce the evidence to put him out of office? Why have they not produced anything in the 4 years to prove that he stole the election then? Where is their video evidence that Yahoo News and the AP News refuse to show. And when it is in their face on record they still refuse to call it what it is...fraud. 

Getting back to the news sources you quoted.....why did you not use anything say from Fox News. Oh wait. Let me guess.....that is not real news reporting in your opinion? Why were laws being changed without going through due process in many key states.  Have Yahoo and the AP addressed this in their News Reports? Let me guess again. No, they haven't. Which is why this process is going all the way to the US Supreme Courts. 

I listen to both sides of the stories when I can and then make up my mind before just hesting or reading it from one side and then letting them make up my mind for me.  You have your opinion and New source and others have theirs. Those suitcases in Georgia are on record and that is fact. I guess that is non-news for you. However, the real fact remains that there were a lot of irregularities in this election. Laws were ignored and the US Supreme Court will right the ship. The lower courts won't but its okay. PRESIDENT TRUMP will have his day in court. Win, Lose or Draw. That is due process. Something you would want for yourself if the shoe were on your foot, no matter if the news media ignored and certain individuals ignored the facts (especially on video). 

• Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Carrello said:

If Obama, Biden and Harris have committed crimes, what are they and why hasn't Trump appointed Justice Department Attorney General William Barr prosecuted them?

Justice Department Attorney General William Barr may be one of many who are able to prosecute Obama, Biden, And Harris (among others) for culpable crimes.

Evidence, independent and collaborating evidence, for one or more crimes may be being acquired in a LEGAL AND surreptitious manner.

WHY, pray tell, attempt prosecution with varying degrees of viable evidence when more solid evidence is on the way???!!!

Justice Department Attorney General William Barr may NOT be the best person or route to take to indict AND prosecute culpable OFFENDERS.

Military Tribunals, perhaps???!!!

Just now, Carrello said:

If Biden and Harris have committed election fraud and stolen the election, why did Justice Department Attorney General William Barr state recently there was "no evidence of election fraud?" See article: https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

May or may NOT be an accurate rendition of Justice Department Attorney General William Barr's intent whereas forthcoming evidence may be more indicative of the crimes committed AND the persons involved.

AP News.......

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Just now, Carrello said:

Although, Guiliani did state he lied about his statements saying there was election fraud in Detroit: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/giuliani-admits-exaggerating-claims-voter-fraud-saying-detroit-more-voters-than-citizens-070252221.html

Yahoo News.......

Rudy Giuliani's response to Yahoo News....... (second video)

Just now, Carrello said:

Many cases have been presented by the Trump election fraud legal team. 48 of 49 (the one case that had standing was a technical issue and not fraud) have been thrown out of court, many by Trump appointed Republican judges. These judges stated no standing, no evidence, and threw out the cases. Why?

Because the judges are Blind, Stupid, AND Corrupt.

Undeniable evidence IS undeniable evidence THE JUDGES IGNORE TO ATTEMPT TO DENY JUSTICE!!!

Just now, Carrello said:

All states, including swing states, have certified their elections by their Secretary's of State. Many have had multiple re-counts with no change in results. Georgia's Republican governor and Republican SOS have stated no election fraud was committed and have had 4 recounts. Why certify if there was election fraud?

Because THEY are ALL paid off by THEE Chinese Communist Party. THESE Traitors have NO interest IN The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights OR We The People AS Citizens Of The United States Of America WHEREAS THESE Corrupt Officials LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS WITH BRIBES.

Connections have already been made. MORE LEGAL AND SUREPTITIOUS EVIDENCE WILL BE PRESENT AT THE HEARINGS AND?OR TRIALS!!!

Just now, Carrello said:

Texas is suiting battle ground states and taking the case to the Supreme Court of the United States. I don't think the SCOTUS will hear the case. If the Republican majority SCOTUS will not hear the case, what will you think then? We should know in the next 24-48 hours, I would think. https://news.yahoo.com/texas-attorney-general-sues-battleground-175713968.html

Yahoo News.......

Just now, Carrello said:

PS SCOTUS just rejected appeal to overturn the Pennsylvania election due to fraud.

HOW, pray tell, MANY SCOTUS Cases have been filed pertaining to the same content???!!!

Rudy Giuliani's filing rejected in favor of a more comprehensive AND robust case???!!!

No alternative text description for this image

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-sues-battleground-states-unconstitutional-changes-2020-election-laws

Remember THEE "twinkie" "sponsors"!!!

PHOTO Hostess Official Campaign Sponsor For Ding Dong And Ho Ho Joe Biden  Kamala Harris Meme

Tasty meme - Imgflip

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Justice Department Attorney General William Barr may be one of many who are able to prosecute Obama, Biden, And Harris (among others) for culpable crimes.

Evidence, independent and collaborating evidence, for one or more crimes may be being acquired in a LEGAL AND surreptitious manner.

WHY, pray tell, attempt prosecution with varying degrees of viable evidence when more solid evidence is on the way???!!!

Justice Department Attorney General William Barr may NOT be the best person or route to take to indict AND prosecute culpable OFFENDERS.

May or may NOT be an accurate rendition of Justice Department Attorney General William Barr's intent whereas forthcoming evidence may be more indicative of the crimes committed AND the persons involved.

AP News.......

Yahoo News.......

Undeniable evidence IS undeniable evidence THE JUDGES IGNORE TO ATTEMPT TO DENY JUSTICE!!!

Because THEY are ALL paid off by THEE Chinese Communist Party. THESE Traitors have NO interest IN The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights OR We The People AS Citizens Of The United States Of America WHEREAS THESE Corrupt Officials LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS WITH BRIBES.

Connections have already been made. MORE LEGAL AND SUREPTITIOUS EVIDENCE WILL BE PRESENT AT THE HEARINGS AND?OR TRIALS!!!

Yahoo News.......

HOW, pray tell, MANY SCOTUS Cases have been filed pertaining to the same content???!!!

Rudy Giuliani's filing rejected in favor of a more comprehensive AND robust case???!!!

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-sues-battleground-states-unconstitutional-changes-2020-election-laws

PHOTO Hostess Official Campaign Sponsor For Ding Dong And Ho Ho Joe Biden  Kamala Harris Meme

Tasty meme - Imgflip

Go Moola Nova!

Being a born and bred Texan.. I love the wrestling meme... ;)

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay LB you are officially a Guru now you called it...lololol...

it’s a slow day so you may get posted on DG also since you have been promoted to said status! Lol...sorry brother I couldn’t resist but yes I agree with you however I still say the best time is obviously at the beginning of their fiscal year which is Jan 1st at a rate of $1.17 or higher...there rate and date..lol

Thanks for your comment Dinarrock,

I mentioned the first quarter of 2021 because I noticed a sense of urgency to get things done since  Al-kazemi became Prime Minister.

- Fighting corruption 

- Agreement between KRG and Federal Government 

- WTO ascension at the beginning of 2021

- support from BIS

- e-government project 

- Restructuring banking system 

- Opening of borders crossing 

- Customs tax

- The port of Al-Faw

- Financial inclusion 

- Countless articles talking about exchange rate

- Borrowing Law

- Iraq will be the main stop on the Silk Road to connect Europe and Asia 

- Trade agreements with different countries 

- MOU with with different countries 

- International  banks ready to open branches in Iraq

- support from UST, IMF, WB, BIS, UN and many countries 

And many more.!!

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go RV

Go 2021

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

AP News.......

Yahoo News.......

Yahoo News.......

Tasty meme - Imgflip

Go Moola Nova!

Truly amazing post my friend that pretty much sums it up so thank you for taking all that effort and time into producing your entire answers and great pictures!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your comment Dinarrock,

I mentioned the first quarter of 2021 because I noticed a sense of urgency to get things done since  Al-kazemi became Prime Minister.

- Fighting corruption 

- Agreement between KRG and Federal Government 

- WTO ascension at the beginning of 2021

- support system" rel="">support from BIS

- e-government project 

- Restructuring banking system 

- Opening of borders crossing 

- Customs tax

- The port of Al-Faw

- Financial inclusion 

- Countless articles talking about exchange rate

- Borrowing Law

- Iraq will be the main stop on the Silk Road to connect Europe and Asia 

- Trade agreements with different countries 

- MOU with with different countries 

- International  banks ready to open branches in Iraq

- support system" rel="">support from UST, IMF, WB, BIS, UN and many countries 

And many more.!!

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go RV

Go 2021

Okay so with that entire list you produced what you are telling me is my rate is TOO Low at $1.17 and you are calculating a rate of around $1.90-$2.10 correct!! Lol.. awesome post LB thanks brother!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Truly amazing post my friend that pretty much sums it up so thank you for taking all that effort and time into producing your entire answers and great pictures!!

:twothumbs: Thank You!!!, DinarRock, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

We WILL Get Through It VICTORIOUSLY!!!

Backing The Blue, Too!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Carrello said:

I'll get back to you, Flamtap. I'm on the road. Thanks for the comments.

Thank you. Most of what you state is conjecture, conspiracy theories, and I won't address those. I will address facts backed up by journalism.

You say "Laws were ignored and the US Supreme Court will right the ship." Yesterday SCOTUS in a 9-0 vote denied hearing the Pennsylvania election fraud case. That is the end of the story regarding SCOTUS saving Trump. As of today 51 of 50 election fraud cases have been thrown out or denied by our court system. 

Regarding not including Fox News in my documentation, here is an article from Fox News' Mike Wallace stating there is no evidence of voter fraudhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-wallace-election-fraud-not-enough-evidence

Suitcases? Here is an article regarding Fox News' Griff Jenkins debunking the suitcase myth: https://crooksandliars.com/2020/12/fox-news-debunks-latest-georgia-ballot

When was trump prosecuted for Russian collusion?  Trump can't be prosecuted while in office according to DOJ rules. Mueller, a Republican, stated in the "Mueller Report" there were 11 areas where Trump could be indicted. Mueller stated at a congressional hearing that Trump could be prosecuted for crimes committed after leaving office and Ted Lieu wanted more clarification. 

"Lieu recounted the three elements needed for the crime of obstruction of justice.

"I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC (the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel) opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

"That is correct," Mueller asked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/did-mueller-mean-trump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

Although, Trump was impeached for "obstruction" in the House, acquitted in the Senate. From Fox News https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-debate-floor

I dealt in questions, gave documentation, and received conspiracy theories, denials, and antagonistic sarcastic comments.  I'm out. And if you think I'm not up for your rhetoric, you must be a very new member here at DV.

But don't miss President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021 at noon. It should be a blast!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1