Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Synopsis, you do a great clown car. No facts, but plenty of cartoons, conjecture, criticism, along with conspiracy theories and a sick bigoted sense of humor thrown in. You are truly a DV treasure. People love you here with all of your comedic talent.  

Don't forget to watch the President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021, at noon. I am sure OAN and Fox will be broadcasting this great event. Tune in and and don't forget to have lots of popcorn.

Ni night.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Synopsis, you do a great clown car. No facts, but plenty of cartoons, conjecture, criticism, along with conspiracy theories and a sick bigoted sense of humor thrown in. You are truly a DV treasure. People love you here with all of your comedic talent.  

Don't forget to watch the President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021, at noon. I am sure OAN and Fox will be broadcasting this great event. Tune in and and don't forget to have lots of popcorn.

Ni night.

You might want to check this out. 

Senate Confirms Biden Corruption 

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC - Finance Joint Report 2020.09.23.pdf

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, Carrello said:

hank you. Most of what you state is conjecture, conspiracy theories, and I won't address those. I will address facts backed up by journalism.

Cartoons: Gary Varvel for December 3, 2020

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Just now, Carrello said:

You say "Laws were ignored and the US Supreme Court will right the ship." Yesterday SCOTUS in a 9-0 vote denied hearing the Pennsylvania election fraud case. That is the end of the story regarding SCOTUS saving Trump. As of today 51 of 50 election fraud cases have been thrown out or denied by our court system. 

Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis: Supreme Court Only Denied Emergency Injunctive Relief – The Pennsylvania Case Is STILL Pending Before SCOTUS

By Jim Hoft
Published December 8, 2020 at 8:47pm

Email

9EAD41A5-EE84-4951-887B-EE0C0E822D9C-600

Texas on Tuesday filed a lawsuit with the U.S. Supreme Court challenging election procedures in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin over potential voter fraud.

Then later this afternoon the Supreme Court denied the Pennsylvania injunction case before the court.

This was the Sean Parnell and Mike Kelly case. Expert says SCOTUS rejected the PA case without any explanation because the same stuff is covered in the Texas case which is a bigger case that includes GA, MI, and WI.

supreme-court-denies.jpg

Let me be clear: I will not rest until Pennsylvanians feel their voices were heard in the #2020Election.

— Senator Doug Mastriano (@SenMastriano) December 7, 2020

And on Tuesday night Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis tweeted out that the injunction was dismissed but the case is still active.

The case was NOT thrown out of court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/trump-attorney-jenna-ellis-supreme-court-denied-emergency-injunctive-relief-pennsylvania-case-still-pending-scotus/?utm_source=add2any&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Just now, Carrello said:
Regarding not including Fox News in my documentation, here is an article from Fox News' Mike Wallace stating there is no evidence of voter fraudhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-wallace-election-fraud-not-enough-evidence

Suitcases? Here is an article regarding Fox News' Griff Jenkins debunking the suitcase myth: https://crooksandliars.com/2020/12/fox-news-debunks-latest-georgia-ballot

REAL Facts AND Video:

Just now, Carrello said:
When was trump prosecuted for Russian collusion?  Trump can't be prosecuted while in office according to DOJ rules. Mueller, a Republican, stated in the "Mueller Report" there were 11 areas where Trump could be indicted. Mueller stated at a congressional hearing that Trump could be prosecuted for crimes committed after leaving office and Ted Lieu wanted more clarification. 

"Lieu recounted the three elements needed for the crime of obstruction of justice.

"I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC (the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel) opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

"That is correct," Mueller asked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/did-mueller-mean-trump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

Although, Trump was impeached for "obstruction" in the House, acquitted in the Senate. From Fox News https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-debate-floor

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open

Share this:

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

The Robert F. Kennedy Building, headquarters of the U.S. Department of Justice

Mueller concluded his 22-month investigation and submitted a report to Attorney General William Barr on Friday, March 22. Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reviewed the report over the weekend and filed a four-page summary of the report to Congress Sunday afternoon that was also released to the public.

In his letter to Congress, Barr summarizes the Mueller investigation as looking at two areas: Interference by Russia in the 2016 presidential election and obstruction of justice.

The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

But Barr said that he and Rosenstein "have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington.

While no more indictments will come from the special counsel, investigations of Trump, his campaign and his businesses continue in Congress, and federal and state jurisdictions in New York, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Barr pointed out in his letter that parts of Mueller’s report dealt with grand jury testimony and would need to be reviewed and possibly withheld from Congress and the public.

There has been wide bipartisan support that the original Mueller report be released, and that Congress and the public have access to the report’s source material.

House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said that Congress must see the full report and all the evidence and was willing to use subpoena power to secure those.

“It was just announced there was no collusion with Russia,” Trump said Sunday “It was a complete and total exoneration.” Trump also added that the investigation was “illegal” but did not elaborate.

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

HOW, pray tell, CAN there be Obstruction Of Justice WHEN NO CRIME HAD BEEN COMMITTED???!!!

Just now, Carrello said:

I dealt in questions, gave documentation, and received conspiracy theories, denials, and antagonistic sarcastic comments.  I'm out. And if you think I'm not up for your rhetoric, you must be a very new member here at DV.

Well, OK, Buh Bye Carrello!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:

I suggest sifting through information to get ACTUAL facts in the matter.

NO DOUBT THE GREATEST ACT OF TREASON HAS BEEN COMMITTED AGAINST We The People BY VIOLATING The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights BY THE EXTENSIVE AND RAMPANT PROVABLE BEYOND ANY DOUBT VOTER FRAUD!!!

Just now, Carrello said:

But don't miss President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021 at noon. It should be a blast!

THEY ALREADY PLANNING ON GETTING RID OF JOE RIGHT AWAY - Imgflip

Image tagged in good old nancy pelosi,joe biden - Imgflip

We do not need a fitness test to know that Nancy Pelosi is nuts - Imgflip

Image tagged in memes,smilin biden,good old nancy pelosi - Imgflip

biden dementia - Imgflip

Vote on Marijuana Legalization

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris - Imgflip

Kamala Harris said yesterday that it would be the “Harris Administration.”  Joe is too far gone to realize what that means. - Imgflip

Joe got played by the DNC - Imgflip

politics - Imgflip

Inaugurating a January 20, 2021 Harris-Biden, er, Biden-Harris Presidential Administration IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DUE TO TREASONOUS EXTENSIVE AND RAMPANT VOTER FRAUD THAT WILL BE OVERTURNED - LEGALLY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

I sure hope you are right Synopsis! I have lost all trust in SCOUS ! These knotheads act like they have never read the constitution or maybe the words don’t mean the same thing to them as they do to me! Robert’s is being blackmailed! His name surfaced on the Epstein guest list! Seems the good judge likes to have his way with under age girls! He’s a POS! Those people make me sick to my stomach! JMHO! Hopefully the dinar will RV and they can have it! JMHO 🤮

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Carrello said:

Ni night.

I suggest You get Your facts straight, Carrello.

Your "circular" "reasoning" IS REALLY "showing".

Head up ass w Blank Template - Imgflip

There is no doubt there has been extensive voter fraud to subvert the will and vote of We The People.

True The United States Of America Patriots WILL LEGALLY NOT ALLOW Joe Biden to be inaugurated as President Of The United States Of America on January 20, 2021 due to rampant and extensive, while entirely provable, voter fraud.

all trump Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The Popular Votes by EACH State will be reconstructed WITH the ACTUAL LEGAL votes cast with the ILLEGAL ballots cast out AND the electronically cast votes LEGALLY registered as 1.0 per cast vote PER candidate whether President, US Senator, US House Of Representative, State Governor, State Senator, State House Of Representative, AND ALL OTHER BALLOT POSITIONS DOWN TO EACH nominal 170,000 voting precincts.

So, Carrello, is THIS REALLY YOUR January 20, 2021 Joe Biden Inauguration Happy Dance!

LIBERALS Freak Out over TRUMP winning the election. Part 1 (Documentation  of the Fall out) - YouTube

How this 'crying liberal' Iowan became a worldwide meme for those gloating  over Trump's win

Crying Liberal - Imgflip

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Artitech said:

I sure hope you are right Synopsis! I have lost all trust in SCOUS ! These knotheads act like they have never read the constitution or maybe the words don’t mean the same thing to them as they do to me! Robert’s is being blackmailed! His name surfaced on the Epstein guest list! Seems the good judge likes to have his way with under age girls! He’s a POS! Those people make me sick to my stomach! JMHO! Hopefully the dinar will RV and they can have it! JMHO 🤮

:twothumbs: I wouldn't give up, yet, on SCOTUS, ArtiTech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

The "Equal Protection Clause" is relevant to ALL We The People OF EVERY STATE.

I suspect even more States will join in the lawsuit AND demand THEIR election results be redressed to weed out ALL the corruption AND those of the States in question. Reason being:

The ALREADY "red" states will ONLY have fraudulent votes REMOVED AND voting tallies changed to 1.0 for EACH vote for EACH candidate.

So, SCOTUS is denying to hear a smaller case that will be incorporated in yet an even much bigger and fully comprehensive case.

NO DOUBT We The People have spoken AND The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump WILL BE Inaugurated as President Of The United States On January 20, 2021 WITH FRAUDULENT VOTES REMOVED AND ACTUAL RESULTS NOTED.

EO 13848

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election

Oh, it's coming................................

Wait For IT!!!

Military Tribunals AND ALL!!!

HANG THE TREASONOUS VOTER FRAUD PARTICIPANTS AND PROMOTERS HIGH!!!

Hey, I'd like to volunteer for manning the firing squad!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters AND Self Declared Lack Of Sufficient Intelligence Voters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

You might want to check this out. 

Senate Confirms Biden Corruption 

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC - Finance Joint Report 2020.09.23.pdf

Thank you.

From Fox News and Republican Senator Mitt Romneyhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-committees-report-hunter-biden-burisma-probe

And last week, Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, slammed the Homeland Security Committee’s probe into the younger Biden’s role on the board of Burisma Holdings as a "political exercise."

“I know the committee has undertaken two major investigations [that have] political implications and one, of course, is the, I’ll call it the Biden/Burisma investigation,” Romney said last week. “And that, I think, from the outset had the earmarks of a political exercise and I’m fearful that comments made in the media recently have only confirmed that perspective.”

Romney went on to say that “obviously, it’s the province of campaigns and political parties, opposition research, the media, to carry out political endeavors to learn about or dust up at one’s opponent.”

“But it is not the legitimate role of government, for Congress or for taxpayer expense, to be used in an effort to damage political opponents,” Romney said.

9 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Thank you.

From Fox News and Republican Senator Mitt Romneyhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-committees-report-hunter-biden-burisma-probe

And last week, Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, slammed the Homeland Security Committee’s probe into the younger Biden’s role on the board of Burisma Holdings as a "political exercise."

“I know the committee has undertaken two major investigations [that have] political implications and one, of course, is the, I’ll call it the Biden/Burisma investigation,” Romney said last week. “And that, I think, from the outset had the earmarks of a political exercise and I’m fearful that comments made in the media recently have only confirmed that perspective.”

Romney went on to say that “obviously, it’s the province of campaigns and political parties, opposition research, the media, to carry out political endeavors to learn about or dust up at one’s opponent.”

“But it is not the legitimate role of government, for Congress or for taxpayer expense, to be used in an effort to damage political opponents,” Romney said.

Romney is an idiot, hopefully he will not be a senator much longer, from people I do business with in Utah, he is totally despised, for the fraud he is! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Carrello said:

Thank you.

Mitt Romney.

TRAITOR.

What Romney's tax returns say about his investments in Chinese companies

GlobalPost

September 28, 2012 · 10:15 AM UTC

icbc-romney-china-investment-2012-09-27.
Pedestrians walk past a branch of China's banking giant Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) in Shanghai. Romney's investment in the bank was recently revealed when he released his 2011 tax returns.
Credit:Phillipe Lopez

HONG KONG — Shortly after the release of Mitt Romney’s tax returns, critics pointed out an apparent contradiction between his tough-on-China rhetoric and several of his investments.

This summer, Romney’s blind trust sold its positions in Chinese oil company Cnooc, banking behemoth ICBC, and 300 shares of Youku — a knock-off of YouTube, which is banned in China. He made over $11,000 on the Cnooc trade alone.

Of course, the Romney campaign has argued that holding these stocks in a blind trust means he didn't invest in them himself, immunizing him from any apparent hypocrisy. But the trust where Romney has parked his $250 million fortune is arguably not all that blind: It's in the hands of his personal lawyer and longtime associate, as ABC News reports.

And Romney himself has dismissed the opacity of blind trusts, calling them "an age old ruse." When he was running against Ted Kennedy in 1994, he told the Boston Globe: "You give a blind trust rules. You can say to a blind trust, don't invest in properties which would be in conflict of interest or where the seller might think they're going to get an advantage from me."  

What are these companies? What’s their relationship to the Communist leadership in Beijing? And would holding these businesses really conflict with the role of being the American president?

CNOOC

The China National Offshore Oil Corporation has been no stranger to controversy. As a state-owned enterprise, its repeated attempts to acquire energy companies in North America has raised hackles and fears in Washington. 

In 2005, the company's $18.5 billion offer to take over Unocal — known for its iconic orange “76” logo at gas stations across California — was tanked when Congress made clear it would block the deal over national-security concerns.

CNOOC further alienated US lawmakers when it struck a $16 billion deal with Iran in 2006.

Now, CNOOC may once again become an issue, as its proposed $15.1 billion acquisition of Canadian oil-sands company Nexen will also be reviewed by the US. (Nexen owns resources in the Gulf of Mexico.)

Why all the fuss about CNOOC? After all, state-owned oil companies are hardly unusual — think Norway’s Statoil, Russia’s Rosneft.  

The difference here is perhaps best captured in a quote from Wang Yilin, CNOOC’s Chairman, from last May: “Large-scale deep-water rigs are our mobile national territory and a strategic weapon,” he told an audience in Beijing.

His remark was no idle threat. In the disputed waters of the South China Sea, where China has conflicting claims with just about every littoral state, CNOOC drilled three wells this year.

What the statement brings to light is how, when it comes to state-owned enterprises — particularly ones in energy and finance, which Beijing has deemed strategically important — the line between business and politics is very murky.

“The statement appears to reflect the mercantilist thinking of China’s ruling elite," writes Martin N. Murphy of the Atlantic Council. “Consequently, when it comes to China’s great commercial corporations such as CNOOC they should not be regarded as being like modern Western companies but as arms of a competitive state in which profit-maximization sits uncomfortably alongside the need to further Chinese state policy, whatever that might happen to be at the time.”

Of course, the truth is, many Americans may unwittingly hold investments in CNOOC. Have Fidelity’s Emerging Market’s Fund in your 401(k)? Then you’re also an indirect shareholder in this strategically sensitive company.

ICBC

The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, with 18,000 bank branches and over $2.7 trillion in assets, is the king of superlatives: biggest bank in the world by market capitalization (over $200 billion); most profitable bank in the world ($19.6 billion so far this year); world’s largest IPO as of 2006 ($21.9 billion, a record then broken by another Chinese bank).

While its shares trade on the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchanges, a majority of the company is owned by the Chinese government (over 70 percent, according to the Congressional Research Service).

Still, ICBC is theoretically quite independent. Previously, it was one of China’s four major, wholly state-owned banks. But in 2005, the government decided to make them go partially public, to make them into more efficient, commercial banks along Western lines.

“One of the stated goals of China’s banking reforms has been to transform the banks into relatively autonomous, profit-driven financial institutions, modeled to a certain extent after commercial banks in the United States and Western Europe,” writes Michael F. Martin, Asia specialist for the Congressional Research Bureau in a 2012 report on China’s banks.

Even so, he writes, virtually all of them “balance their commercial interests with the changing and sometimes conflicting directives and priorities issued by different arms of the central and local government.”

This dual nature can be seen in what analysts say is a mandate for Chinese banks to give preferential treatment to other state-owned businesses: cheaper loans, easy credit, even debt forgiveness. The downside of that policy is it means taking on riskier assets than a normal bank would.

So why does ICBC comply, if it means getting involved in some unprofitable, even hazardous lending? Because, analysts say, Communist Party leaders in Beijing could be potential future colleagues.

As Mingyi Hung of the University of Southern California writes in a recent report on state-owned enterprises, “There's a very strong link between the corporate sector and the political sector in China. It's pretty often that after you serve as a CEO of a big corporation, you become a top government official. You get promoted politically.”

That is perhaps one reason why ICBC's chairman Jiang Jianqing makes “only” $308,000 in salary, as opposed to the $23 million collected by JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon in 2011.

“That is not counting the 'grey income'" Jiang makes, observed Zijing Wu, a reporter for Bloomberg, on Twitter.

Nevertheless, ICBC has clearly done well on its mission to become profitable, though it was a bum investment for Romney — he lost money on the trade.

YouKu, Assorted Other Chinese Stocks

Buzzfeed reports that Romney’s blind trust also sold an indirect position in Youku, a web video service modeled on YouTube, in which Bain Capital was an early investor. 

At first, Youku was a well-known piracy hub, where American movies and TV shows could be seen easily in defiance of international copyright laws. Today, however, Youku has cleaned up, and is viewed as a respectful steward of copyright.

Bill Bishop, an investor and editor of Sinocism.com, previously pointed out an inconsistency in Romney’s Youku stake, pointing out than in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, Romney wrote that “we must directly counter abusive Chinese practices in the areas of trade, intellectual property, and currency valuation.”

Youku, like all Chinese Internet companies, has to obey China’s laws and regulations, which include censoring content and limiting free speech. In the op-ed Romney also emphasizes “the character of the Chinese government — one that marries aspects of the free market with suppression of political and personal freedom.”  So tell us Mr. Romney, did you profit from Bain Capital’s investment in Youku?

Now, the answer appears to be "yes." 

This year, Romney's blind trust also unloaded several hundred shares of Tencent, an Internet company that owns (among other things) China's largest instant-messaging service, as well as a position in New Oriental, an education company. 

This may not be the end of Romney’s China investments — or his headache about them — as he and Obama continue to use China as a hammer to bash one another in the presidential campaign.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-09-28/what-romneys-tax-returns-say-about-his-investments-chinese-companies

The Chinese Communist Party LITERALLY has Mitt Romney AND MANY OTHER FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL Government Officials BY THEE "financial" "gonads".

EO 13848

Yep.

It IS Coming AND ALL THEE Chinese Communist Party "investments" WILL BE "seized".

TRAITORS INCLUDED!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

Go Military Tribunals THEN HANG 'EM HIGH!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters AND Self Declared Lack Of Sufficient Intelligence Voters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

Sorry Carrello but you are 100% wrong! It’s amazing to me that some people with so much intellect are completely Blind to the facts! I guarantee you Biden will Not be President come Jan 20th period you can bet every dinar you own on that!! How did you miss ALL the evidence that even a blind man can see?? Did you miss the CNN Live election night videos  showing thousands of votes Deducted from Trump and at the same time the exact same amount of votes added to Biden?? Do you think somehow live TV was altered on CNN or C-Span the videos were posted here did you not watch them?? Or how about more Dominion news the passed couple of days where they put the same exact Biden and Trump votes 3 times through the machine and Biden ended up with 37 more votes every single time did you miss that evidence? What are you going to do when SCOTUS rules the election was proven fraudulent are you going to say the Supreme Court justices are all corrupt because they didn’t go along with the demoratic corruption of stealing the election?? You have SEEN all the evidence I know you have but your blind hatred for one man shows your true character period! You and your corrupt party are a complete joke you have been caught and now most of you are going to get exactly what you deserve I for one cannot wait!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

25 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry Carrello but you are 100% wrong! It’s amazing to me that some people with so much intellect are completely Blind to the facts! I guarantee you Biden will Not be President come Jan 20th period you can bet every dinar you own on that!! How did you miss ALL the evidence that even a blind man can see?? Did you miss the CNN Live election night videos  showing thousands of votes Deducted from Trump and at the same time the exact same amount of votes added to Biden?? Do you think somehow live TV was altered on CNN or C-Span the videos were posted here did you not watch them?? Or how about more Dominion news the passed couple of days where they put the same exact Biden and Trump votes 3 times through the machine and Biden ended up with 37 more votes every single time did you miss that evidence? What are you going to do when SCOTUS rules the election was proven fraudulent are you going to say the Supreme Court justices are all corrupt because they didn’t go along with the demoratic corruption of stealing the election?? You have SEEN all the evidence I know you have but your blind hatred for one man shows your true character period! You and your corrupt party are a complete joke you have been caught and now most of you are going to get exactly what you deserve I for one cannot wait!!

DB4FC556-793F-4524-8F56-9CDC651C79D6.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Sorry Carrello but you are 100% wrong! It’s amazing to me that some people with so much intellect are completely Blind to the facts!

:twothumbs: You Go, GIRL!!!, DinarRock, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Well worth the watch are rewatch.

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

Thank you. Most of what you state is conjecture, conspiracy theories, and I won't address those. I will address facts backed up by journalism.

You say "Laws were ignored and the US Supreme Court will right the ship." Yesterday SCOTUS in a 9-0 vote denied hearing the Pennsylvania election fraud case. That is the end of the story regarding SCOTUS saving Trump. As of today 51 of 50 election fraud cases have been thrown out or denied by our court system. 

Regarding not including Fox News in my documentation, here is an article from Fox News' Mike Wallace stating there is no evidence of voter fraudhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-wallace-election-fraud-not-enough-evidence

Suitcases? Here is an article regarding Fox News' Griff Jenkins debunking the suitcase myth: https://crooksandliars.com/2020/12/fox-news-debunks-latest-georgia-ballot

When was trump prosecuted for Russian collusion?  Trump can't be prosecuted while in office according to DOJ rules. Mueller, a Republican, stated in the "Mueller Report" there were 11 areas where Trump could be indicted. Mueller stated at a congressional hearing that Trump could be prosecuted for crimes committed after leaving office and Ted Lieu wanted more clarification. 

"Lieu recounted the three elements needed for the crime of obstruction of justice.

"I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC (the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel) opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

"That is correct," Mueller asked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/did-mueller-mean-trump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

Although, Trump was impeached for "obstruction" in the House, acquitted in the Senate. From Fox News https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-debate-floor

I dealt in questions, gave documentation, and received conspiracy theories, denials, and antagonistic sarcastic comments.  I'm out. And if you think I'm not up for your rhetoric, you must be a very new member here at DV.

But don't miss President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021 at noon. It should be a blast!

Hopefully it will be these criminals inauguration into a federal prison! Along with all their co conspirators! These thugs will never be my or Texas president or vp,! If the dinar does RV, Carrillo, I’m sure your going to give the DemoRats like the pervert and ho 75% of your money! Aren’t you! I believe that is your fair share, don’t you! PS I will not be tuned in to watch this fraudulent event either! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

Don't forget to watch the President Biden and Vice President Harris' inauguration on January 20, 2021

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂👍🇺🇸...Funniest thing I’ve read all year!!

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 2

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: You Go, GIRL!!!, DinarRock, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Well worth the watch are rewatch.

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Awesome videos Synopsis thank you! I just don’t get how apparently smart educated people can completely ignore the overwhelming Mountain of Evidence!! I mean seriously you can watch videos of Election night on CNN the Demorats favorite news channel that shows with your own eyes 570 votes deducted from Trump and the same 570 votes add at the same time to Biden I mean WTF?? Are you BLIND Carrello?? There are at least 3 videos that I watched here on DV with different instances of this alone..GROW UP DEMORATS Get A Clue!! Just wait for it I for one cannot wait for Our Rightfully Elected President Trump to be in for his 2nd term! HEADS Are going to roll count on it Demorats and they are going to be All your corrupt evil doing Biden’s, Clinton’s, Obummers and several Governors also! Why don’t you go see Yota’s recent post on the huge expansion of GITMO this past year most ALL these criminals will be there soon count on it!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I just don’t get how apparently smart educated people can completely ignore the overwhelming Mountain of Evidence!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I did "note" THEE "circular" "reasoning" THEY ARE FULLY KNOWN TO BE "captivated" "by"!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Apparently, THEIR "positioning" "restricts" THEIR "ability" TO RECEIVE "necessary" AND "beneficial" "intellectual" "chiropractic" "aid"!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

Thanks again Synopsis you definitely have a way with words and cutting to the heart of the matter!! 

:twothumbs: Thank You!!!, DinarRock, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I do try to communicate in the best, concise, comprehensive, and most accurate format(s) so anyone can clearly understand the subject matter of the post.

er

I do try to communicate in the best, comprehensive, and most accurate format(s) so anyone can clearly understand the subject matter of the post.

Illustrations AND ALL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1