Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

Are you talking about the same Russia that Hillarious and the demonrats colluded with on making a fake dossier about President Trump and then tried to impeach him over it? Give me a freakin break. The SOVIETS are in bed with the demonrats. Putin is still that old KGB agent that he was. He is a snake in the grass and he would love to see President Trump lose to Biden. He would then be able to help the demonrats move this country closer to communism.

Here is your requested "freaking break"... Trump's very own words... I can't believe how people deny basic facts...

Trump says he likes Putin. US intelligence says Russia is attacking American democracy.

Despite repeated warnings from intelligence officials and his own FBI director that Russia is carrying out a blatant attack on American democracy, President Donald Trump summed up his views at a rally on Monday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/trump-putin-election-interference-intelligence-assessment/index.html

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Anybody is better than Trump in my book, even "yes man" Pence.   

GO RV, then BV

well I sure hope you send the irs 60% of your money! since you seem to want to pay more in TAXES! I guess you have not been paying atten. to what the un convicted felon biden has been saying about raising your taxes! maybe you can pay in dinar! JMHO

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So far there has been zero evidence, just the word of one guy... Does he have agenda? Is he a pawn? Let's wait and see what comes out before jumping in with both feet... Remember Pizza Gate? A lot of people were fooled by that one.

Plenty of evidence! I didnt need that hard drive! biden obama clintons comey brennon clapper lynch holder rice and all their co conspirators need to be on a chain, taken to a federal prison for the rest of their miserable lives! They are all un convicted felons! soon to be convicted! It would be a dream come true if I could be re instated. to put these POS on a chain and taken to the hottest federal prison in El Paso, Tx, where they could ROT AWAY! 🤠

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So far there has been zero evidence, just the word of one guy... Does he have agenda? Is he a pawn? Let's wait and see what comes out before jumping in with both feet... Remember Pizza Gate? A lot of people were fooled by that one.

Uh.. There is a laptop and a bunch of incriminating emails and a back up hard drive.. :facepalm:

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

A liberal doesn't need evidence. Only feelings about something. Facts get in the way of feelings.

Now there’s corroborating evidence from one of Hunter’s partners giving up his emails from jail 🤦🏻‍♀️
uh oh partner better watch out , he’ll be made to commit suicide yikes !!!

• Upvote 1

Fri, 10/16/2020 - 16:20

Emails from a former business associate of Hunter Biden's inner-circle who's serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme reveal that Hunter and his colleagues used their access to the Obama administration to peddle influence to potential Chinese clients and investors - including securing a private, off-the-books meeting with the former Vice President.

golf%20pals_0_1.jpg Devon Archer (left) with Joe and Hunter Biden

The emails, given to investigative journalist Peter Schweizer by former Biden associate Bevan Cooney and published by Breitbart also reveal that in 2011, the younger Biden and his business associates discussed strengthening relations with "China Inc." as part of a "new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese."

As Breitbart notes, these emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails released by the New York Post.

Cooney believes he was the "fall guy" for an investment scheme in which Hunter and business associate Devon Archer avoided responsibility. He reached out to Schweizer after the journalist published Secret Empires in 2018. Archer was initially spared jail and handed a second trial, however a federal appeals court reinstated Archer's fraud conviction in the case last week.

Cooney provided Schweizer with written authorization, his email account name, and password to his Gmail account to retrieve these emails. He authorized, in writing, the publication of these emails— notable because it is the first time a close associate has publicly confirmed Hunter’s trading on his father’s influence. -Breitbart

More revelations:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey Johnny Boy, you think someone made up 1000s of email and planted them on Hunter Biden's computer? Really? And don't tell me it was not his computer. His own lawyer call the repair shop and wanted it back. BUSTED!!! And you probably believe that the HillDawg's emails were only about recipes and wedding plans right??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Do you guys realize how easy it is for someone to sit at home on their computer and load stuff on to your computer? If a 16 year old kid can do it, then I'm sure withering and failed campaign of a sitting president could find someone to do the job. Or better yet, the president's buddy and former KGB agent could handle it.

There's a conspiracy for ya.

JMHO

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:
Fri, 10/16/2020 - 16:20

Emails from a former business associate of Hunter Biden's inner-circle who's serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme reveal that Hunter and his colleagues used their access to the Obama administration to peddle influence to potential Chinese clients and investors - including securing a private, off-the-books meeting with the former Vice President.

golf%20pals_0_1.jpg Devon Archer (left) with Joe and Hunter Biden

The emails, given to investigative journalist Peter Schweizer by former Biden associate Bevan Cooney and published by Breitbart also reveal that in 2011, the younger Biden and his business associates discussed strengthening relations with "China Inc." as part of a "new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese."

As Breitbart notes, these emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails released by the New York Post.

Cooney believes he was the "fall guy" for an investment scheme in which Hunter and business associate Devon Archer avoided responsibility. He reached out to Schweizer after the journalist published Secret Empires in 2018. Archer was initially spared jail and handed a second trial, however a federal appeals court reinstated Archer's fraud conviction in the case last week.

Cooney provided Schweizer with written authorization, his email account name, and password to his Gmail account to retrieve these emails. He authorized, in writing, the publication of these emails— notable because it is the first time a close associate has publicly confirmed Hunter’s trading on his father’s influence. -Breitbart

More revelations:

I say :bump:

10 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Do you guys realize how easy it is for someone to sit at home on their computer and load stuff on to your computer? If a 16 year old kid can do it, then I'm sure withering and failed campaign of a sitting president could find someone to do the job. Or better yet, the president's buddy and former KGB agent could handle it.

There's a conspiracy for ya.

JMHO

You really really don't understand how you are making yourself look.  We can't even trust you to accept "FACTS" that are plain for EVERYONE to see.  :facepalm::facepalm1::facepalm2::facepalm3:🤦‍♂️ I've giving you the DV Five Face Palm Award.  How does it feel to be the first ever winner? :lol:  We've got the Full Monty here and you can't even see it. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Markinsa said:

You really really don't understand how you are making yourself look.  We can't even trust you to accept "FACTS" that are plain for EVERYONE to see.  :facepalm::facepalm1::facepalm2::facepalm3:🤦‍♂️ I've giving you the DV Five Face Palm Award.  How does it fell to be the first ever winner? :lol:  We've got the Full Monty here and you can't even see it. :lol:

coming from someone who worships the most untruthful person in office and swallows conspiracy like a six year old swallows candy... JMHO

• Confused 1

Just now, Johnny Dinar said:

coming from someone who worships the most untruthful person in office and swallows conspiracy like a six year old swallows candy... JMHO

The only person I worship is Jesus Christ, God Almighty. I know the truth, and have been in honest in the past to accept it, and admit when I was wrong.  That is not the case here.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the New York Post related to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian influence operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The authenticity of the emails remained unclear Friday, including whether they were hacked or forged or both.

The newspaper said in its story Wednesday that it had obtained a hard drive from Rudy Giuliani containing the emails, and that the messages were found on a laptop that had been left last year at a Delaware computer repair shop for service but never retrieved.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/524fe96e-448e-3608-bc62-edc888b7430d/fbi-probing-whether-purported.html

Now I know why Trump said he may leave the country if he loses... He doesn't want to go to jail!!! JMHO

Edited by Johnny Dinar

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the New York Post related to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian influence operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The authenticity of the emails remained unclear Friday, including whether they were hacked or forged or both.

The newspaper said in its story Wednesday that it had obtained a hard drive from Rudy Giuliani containing the emails, and that the messages were found on a laptop that had been left last year at a Delaware computer repair shop for service but never retrieved.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/524fe96e-448e-3608-bc62-edc888b7430d/fbi-probing-whether-purported.html

I'll refer you to my post above (see below for link).  The post above is a nothing there post encouraging you to move on without investigating. There really do have you by the nose ring don't they?

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I'll refer you to my post above (see below for link).  The post above is a nothing there post encouraging you to move on without investigating. There really do have you by the nose ring don't they?

It's a last ditch effort to save their campaign... Don't be conned by a Russian ploy to destroy America... Why this administration loves Putin will surely come out in the end.

Again JMHO

• Haha 1