Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KristiD

NEW BREITLING UPDATED JUNE 29

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, KristiD said:

NEW BREITLING UPDATED JUNE 29


Thx For The Post Kristi ! ;) 

 

 

But I’m Gonna Have To Wait Until ‘WEEGLING’ And The Chinese Elders Weigh In On This ! :o 

 

 

And U Can Find ‘WEEGLING’ Along With The Goat On ‘Animal Planet’ ...

 

 

Check Ur Local Cable Directory For Listings ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

$.66 per dinar  or 0.66 dinars per dollar?

$.66 US per dinar - 25,000 Dinar Note x .66 = $16,500. You will need to subtract the Spread used for Exchange. - Enjoy 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

$.66 US per dinar - 25,000 Dinar Note x .66 = $16,500. You will need to subtract the Spread used for Exchange. - Enjoy 

Hey Chuck, that ant so bad for some paper I don't even consider the cost to perches it, it was so long ago. I would love more, but man that right there would be enough for me to party HARD for at least a month, then rack up all the debt I will have just payed off. Let's see these people get er done!!!

GO RV!!!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I listened to it, and agree it was very detailed.  Will need to listen again, but he made some distinction on the rate based on whether or not they went global.  I believe he said $.66 to meet their budget, but it could be more if they went global to get into western markets.  Would love to hear other's take on it.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:


Thx For The Post Kristi ! ;) 

 

 

But I’m Gonna Have To Wait Until ‘WEEGLING’ And The Chinese Elders Weigh In On This ! :o 

 

 

And U Can Find ‘WEEGLING’ Along With The Goat On ‘Animal Planet’ ...

 

 

Check Ur Local Cable Directory For Listings ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

Thanks KristiD!!!

 

This just in from Ding dong Schmidt and the Chinese Elders:

 

Man who stand on toilet, get high on pot!

 

There you have it! Words of wisdom from the Rainbow Dragoon family..

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, GregHi said:

This just in from Ding dong Schmidt and the Chinese Elders:


:o 

 

image.jpeg.7427111b80b1d3c1a57a9151b4b36901.jpeg

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

image.jpeg.7427111b80b1d3c1a57a9151b4b36901.jpeg

 

:D  :D  :D 


’But Only One Screw To Fill It’ ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6-29-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...

what's the definition of a "white paper"?  

There's absolutely nothing official about it at all

I've written many of them. 

I've coached individual on how to put them together...

There's absolutely nothing official about it at all...having said that...

we are there...

because things have changed...

we are in an even better spot even with oil prices going up...

I can't stress enough about the position you are in. 
It's a very very good spot
...
 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, utah rock said:

Hey Chuck, that ant so bad for some paper I don't even consider the cost to perches it, it was so long ago. I would love more, but man that right there would be enough for me to party HARD for at least a month, then rack up all the debt I will have just payed off. Let's see these people get er done!!!

GO RV!!!!

 

Man, I am with you. If I could walk away with .66 i am done. Hopefully they can get this done.🙏

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

$.66 US per dinar - 25,000 Dinar Note x .66 = $16,500. You will need to subtract the Spread used for Exchange. - Enjoy 

 

I actually thought he was joking about the $0.66 per dollar. 

 

But as for myself, if it comes out at this or a lower amount, I will probably cash in 1 tenth of my dinar and see if it floats up. At least I will have my original investment back with a bit more to enjoy. Probably wouldn't wait too long before cashing in the rest, though. Wondering what others would do.............

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DinarThug said:


’But Only One Screw To Fill It’ ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

Wow ! The chinese are on a ROLL (egg, maybe ?) this morning ! Bwaahahaha. Keep 'em coming gregp and dinarthug. 😆🤣🙃

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, davis411 said:

.66 all you will see is 💨 from me

running to the bank 

 

Davis, have you heard anything about your banks being close from 02 July - 09 July or something like that?

 

Thanks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

 

Davis, have you heard anything about your banks being close from 02 July - 09 July or something like that?

 

Thanks.

No

but I do know a lot are still closed due to virus

 

like 1 branch out of 7 is open

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That .66 has to be in country.  The countries that forgave all their debt and sent in military to die for their freedom will want much more than that.  It will be more when it goes international!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jcav said:

That .66 has to be in country.  The countries that forgave all their debt and sent in military to die for their freedom will want much more than that.  It will be more when it goes international!

That’s what I was thinking

 

like .67 or dare to dream .675 

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.