Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
6ly410

Go Iraq Part 8

Recommended Posts

Thanks. I feel that the Kurds coming to Baghdad to recommend passing the budget speaks volumes.  It says, to me anyway, that everyone agrees on the terms and that it is beneficial to all.  Just read it, vote omit and get it passed and implemented.  Your buddy (LOL) so and so is saying March 2020.  I saw one of his videos today stating that he once again caught something in an article that rest of missed.  Such a condescending and arrogant person.

 

A lot of articles he references are on this site long before his videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cranman said:

Thanks. I feel that the Kurds coming to Baghdad to recommend passing the budget speaks volumes.  It says, to me anyway, that everyone agrees on the terms and that it is beneficial to all.  Just read it, vote omit and get it passed and implemented.  Your buddy (LOL) so and so is saying March 2020.  I saw one of his videos today stating that he once again caught something in an article that rest of missed.  Such a condescending and arrogant person.

 

A lot of articles he references are on this site long before his videos.

I don't listen to that guy almost 4 months now

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been the perfect set up for them to make things happen. I always thought miss direction and " never going to happen'", right before it happens. 

They hit the proverbial switch and all the demands the people want are going to appear; ie. jobs, infrastructure and on and on. 

they bout to hit a homer !!!

Whiskey over vodka, god bless the UNITED states of America, let's buy jet skies tomorrow!!!!

 

Go RV/RI!!!!!! 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cranman said:

Your buddy (LOL) so and so is saying March 2020.

 

5 minutes ago, navira said:

I don't listen to that guy almost 4 months now


Welcome To The Club - Most Of Us Never Listened To Him ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, navira said:

I don't listen to that guy almost 4 months now

 

navira, he has been all over the place......

So he will not be invited to Maui.....

Keep the News Coming Bro....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, navira said:

Iam expecting great news before monday...cheers bro

Would be awesome news ... but whatever eventuates keep the momentum of positivity going.. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

 

navira, he has been all over the place......

So he will not be invited to Maui.....

Keep the News Coming Bro....

I’ll invite him and then sacrifice him to the volcano. Just for the years of total crap he had spewed over all this...😂

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, utah rock said:

, let's buy jet skies tomorrow!!!!

Can’t in ontario

its getting cold again

 

please rv get me out of here before snow and darkness 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Can’t in ontario

its getting cold again

 

please rv get me out of here before snow and darkness 

 

I will switch you. Snow and darkness in ontario for sh@t and crazy homeless people here in California. Cant even walk down the street without stepping in it or on one!😣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I will switch you. Snow and darkness in ontario for sh@t and crazy homeless people here in California. Cant even walk down the street without stepping in it or on one!😣

Can’t trade

we have that here also

breaks my heart what I see

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Can’t trade

we have that here also

breaks my heart what I see

 

 

Ya, I wish I could leave and go home like illegals do, but I am home. Homeless, high inflation low pay and high cost of living, full hospitals freeways and schools. Since president Trump has gotten into office it has gotten better though and four more years we should be sitting pretty. Not sure if we are able to save California though.I think we are about to fence it off and let mexico annex it.

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, navira said:

I don't listen to that guy almost 4 months now


I Remember That U Tried Educating Him About The News Articles And He Still Didn’t Get It ! :blink:

 

 

Hence The Saying ...

 

 

U Can Lead A Guru To Knowledge - But U Can’t Make ‘Em Think ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:


I Remember That U Tried Educating Him About The News Articles And He Still Didn’t Get It ! :blink:

 

 

Hence The Saying ...

 

 

U Can Lead A Guru To Knowledge - But U Can’t Make ‘Em Think ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

Yup...that was back in the middle of June bro...I called him out. I told him he was wrong...I stood on my ground. From then on, I left n never wanted to hear or see anymore of his videos.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

Any “rumblings” this morning Navira?

More reforms to be launched but iam waiting on CBI to give us update on their plan(s)...maybe late today

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm  not Navira but it seems like there is a lot pressure being put on the Iraqi government to get the 2020 budget passed and implemented.  Per the news articles anyway. This could  very well be done before 2020. This is Iraq. Anything good and bad is possible without warning. JMO

Edited by cranman
Spelling
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cranman said:

I'm  not Navira but


I’m Not Navira But I Did Trash My Room At A Holiday Inn Express ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cranman said:

I'm  not Navira but it seems like there is a lot pressure being put on the Iraqi government to get the 2020 budget passed and implemented.  Per the news articles anyway. This could  very well be done before 2020. This is Iraq. Anything good and bad is possible without warning. JMO

Whatever no. Is in the budget will stay as is in the country .it has no bearing on any rate changes...if however the rate changes, any surplus will be up to the finance govt how they will deal with it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:


I’m Not Navira But I Did Trash My Room At A Holiday Inn Express ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

Lmao

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, navira said:

Whatever no. Is in the budget will stay as is in the country .it has no bearing on any rate changes...if however the rate changes, any surplus will be up to the finance govt how they will deal with it.

True.  If they want to start reconstruction and bring businesses in then they will need an intentionally traded currency.  Unless they traded for oil credits for everything which is highly unlikely. The countries that have forgiven debts and want in Iraq to do business will want an international recognized currency.  Again JMO

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, davis411 said:

Can’t trade

we have that here also

breaks my heart what I see

 

 

Sadly, homelessness is a  scourge of modern society that knows no class barrier.. I wish I had the answer ..

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Sadly, homelessness is a  scourge of modern society that knows no class barrier.. I wish I had the answer ..

What ever we were doing before and after obamma is the answer. 

Bringing back jobs and reopen the crazy asylums.

Kick out the illegals/lawbreakers, put a STOp to government/public pensions and the cost of living will go down. 

Its that easy! 😄 

Ohh, and build that wall 10 feet higher, lol.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Welcome To The Club - Most Of Us Never Listened To Him ! :o 

 

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Not Navira But I Did Trash My Room At A Holiday Inn Express ! :o 

 

I don’t care about anything.  I just hang out here to get entertained by the clown. Better than watching TV.  

  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got off work....

navira, what are we looking for tomorrow

or later in the week...

cheers bro...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.