Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

chris smith

35 dollar to every 100 usd

So his must be the Brando that Nanoo The Watcher Edge thanked for his info that I ran across the other night. I will say he has (Nanoo) didn't bring this up and hasn't yet either....Interesting to me.

Listening to the 2nd vid it sounds like TNT tried to Scoop or Stole the Info and I can see that happening....

I say it does sound interesting and somewhat sound....But listening more it also sounds like Vincent could be Delta or Manny from Frank 26  and the Blue Couch.

I will look at it in a positive light and go from there.  $2.86 would be doable and it put Iraq back on the map. 

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

From what they are saying, what I gather is: 

Let’s say I walk into a shoe store to buy some shoes to throw at someone important.....  ( I.e. George W. Bush)

The clerk says that will be $100 dollars.

I say I want to buy my throwing shoes in Dinar. 

The clerk then says it will be 35 Dinars. 

Therefore it would cost 2.86 for every Dinar I paid to make the shoes the same price in both currencies....

At this point I’m pissed because MarkZ Guru on a different site said it was coming out at 4.40 and 5.86..... 

So I start throwing shoes at the clerk, the other customers etc.... 

The local authorities then fine me, for assault and tell me I can pay in either $100 or 35 Dinar. 😡  

So confusing ;) 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

Let’s look at this. I don’t know how they come up with 2.86. If they give $100 for 35 Dinar that is equal to getting $10 for 3.5 or going further .35 Dinar to $1. Don’t know where they get their calculations but it doesn’t look right

The math goes the other way....Say you Aren't in America anymore and using The IQD as a tender.....$35 IQD equals $100 USD or $100 USD Divided by 35 IQD = $2.85.714 or $2.86 USD.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

Karsten I like your way better

ok I see what I did wrong. Good thing I didn’t take up accounting

Edited by trvlr787
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

In the first video he says our currency Will be scrapped and only the new notes Will have this great value.  Did you all not catch that or is it just me?

Listen again.....These people don't know much at all about what Iraq was back in the hey day.....To them having something they can send that is worth something would be a blessing......Just may thoughts but that would mean New Currency or to us Smaller Notes....Never heard they would be getting rig of the older notes that are still out there.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

In the first video he says our currency Will be scrapped and only the new notes Will have this great value.  Did you all not catch that or is it just me?

I caught it, Botz.

I think you're right.  

I'm not to happy if that's the way it will be.

I'm just thinking - That would be one way of getting all that money out from under the mattresses.

Edited by Floridian

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I caught it, Botz.

I think you're right.  

I'm not to happy if that's the way it will be.

That would be a lop. Hopefully just more fake news then.

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

That would be a lop. Hopefully just more fake news then.

I know.  I don't like it.

I hope that guy on the phone is wrong.

• Thanks 1

On Thursdays, Mr. Brando has a rant on YouTube, today. Sounds like the Iraqi guy will be back on Friday night (tomorrow night) and is supposed to be asking his family who live in Iraq more info. 

Brando's wife Miss BB, says it will be Capital Gains, then you have Bob Adams saying that it will not be, it will be Ordinary Income. Brando is on, Monday, Wednesday, rant on Thursdays, Friday nights. 

• Thanks 2

I came up with a calculation at 2.69dollars per dinar last year. Now it's 2.8plus per dinar. Hope this is true. Cheers dvers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, davis411 said:

Ohhh god

i have to stop drinking 

Reading Luigi's posts, hanging out in these rumor threads and holding on to dinar notes for nearly 10 years has long lead me to start drinking.  Yup. :cheesehead:

giphy.gif

Edited by Freedomwish
1 bottle left lol
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...another confirmation?

Young SC   Andredinero how do you know if the zeros got deleted? 
Clay   we would have heard by now. 
Baxter   IM HEADED TO THE BANK: 2-28-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate. [Update] RECEIVED ANOTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF 35 DINAR = $100 US IN IRAQ...ANOTHER GOOD SOURCE. 
Andredinero   Young SC WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT I THINK I SAAY IT ALREADY AND EVEN POST IT THE PICTURE ABOUT IT COMING FROM IRAQ I'LL POST IT AGAIN

Ross+Oh+Wow.gif

• Haha 1

Botswana, I heard it as a lop too, but I’m hoping that the people are confused as to what is going on and that.... yes there will be newer money(lower denoms) and that our money will coexist for 10 years like the CBI has said over and over in various articles. 

This is would be essentially deleting the zeros because most people would either turn the  currency in for lower denoms or exchange into their native currency at exchange, thus deleting the three zero notes from circulation(now only being used for intrabank trading or being destroyed) 

i would take 2.86 and run. Would t even wait around for it to float to former glory....reinvest in crypto, gold silver, commercial real estate, farm land, drinking water..... you know, diversify :) 

I sure hope that what we’ve all been holding our breath for all these years comes to pass.  A lop would be pretty devastating, but I reiterate if they wanted to do that they would have done it years ago since it is value neutral event. I believe we are going to witness an extraordinary event that puts Iraq back on the map and that weakens Iran and surrounding countries as Iraq becomes the dominant player/ally in the Middle East region. 🤞🏻

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm not getting sucked in on the video's (Like Mr. Brando did) till I'm at the bank and it's in my account. We've seen a lot of hype, Broken promise's & Guru's it's here it's here BS thru the years and this is just another one of them we've seen in the past. Stay Grounded PPL.

Image result for stay grounded images

Edited by Flash101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I would add to that too. If it didn't have been for Butifldfm I would not have watch it either. I must say it was very interesting. Guy sound ligit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Luigi says...

There is no 35 to 100 in Iraq. Not yet.

3-1-2019   Intel Guru Footforward   There has been no RV or RI in Iraq yet. When it goes, it will be world wide. Not just in Iraq. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Flash101 said:

I'm not getting sucked in on the video's (Like Mr. Brando did) till I'm at the bank and it's in my account. We've seen a lot of hype, Broken promise's & Guru's it's here it's here BS thru the years and this is just another one of them we've seen in the past. Stay Grounded PPL.

Image result for stay grounded images

31 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I would add to that too. If it didn't have been for Butifldfm I would not have watch it either. I must say it was very interesting. Guy sound ligit.

I agree with both of ya, but I'm staying grounded like Flash said. + to both

We been to this party many times now and it always turn out to be a flop.

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

hqdefault_live.jpg?sqp=CJzf5eMF-oaymwEiC
Live on YouTube

The Status of the Reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar IQD

Mr. Brando
Scheduled for 3/1/19, 8:00 PM

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | see forum rules
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:
hqdefault_live.jpg?sqp=CJzf5eMF-oaymwEiC
Live on YouTube

The Status of the Reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar IQD

Mr. Brando
Scheduled for 3/1/19, 8:00 PM

Thank you +1 Not sure if this should be here Bc of the rules. I'll be watching.

Starr

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Thank you +1 Not sure if this should be here Bc of the rules. I'll be watching.

Starr

I thought I removed all the links.

I guess not.  Edited 30 minutes ago by Markinsa 

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

I thought I removed all the links.

I guess not.  Edited 30 minutes ago by Markinsa 

Don't worry about it let the Mods judge it all you would get is a warning. lol

Starr

• Thanks 5

5 hours ago, Starrider said:

Starr

For sure Starrider. I would be interested on how this plays out. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Starrider said:

Starr

Or fly a little closer to the ground.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

For sure Starrider. I would be interested on how this plays out. 

Agreed Chuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1