Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning DREAMERS' RUMORS & Opinions @ 10:32 AM CDT - 2/29/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON

(PS:) These three are over the top and NOT to be taken seriously..!!

Judy Byington  ...RV rates have been agreed upon with a goal for the RV to happen by Fri. 1 March.   It was now my personal opinion that Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) would receive notification for our redemption and exchange appointments around Thurs. 29 Feb. or Fri. 1 March...:drunk:

MarkZ  [Reference Mnt Goat post 2-27-24That totally fits with what we heard over the weekend. They are having very open conversations on television, articles…you name it. Plus a committee to help stores and markets reprice goods.

Bruce ...we could get our notifications Thursday, which is the 29th of February...start exchange on first of March, which is Friday... Everything is moving in the right direction...So let's see what happens guys. :drunk:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

Judy Byington  ...RV rates have been agreed upon with a goal for the RV to happen by Fri. 1 March.   It was now my personal opinion that Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) would receive notification for our redemption and exchange appointments around Thurs. 29 Feb. or Fri. 1 March...:drunk:

This is great....I have the weekend off to spend my money!!!    This is exciting....:bs:

• Haha 5

Bruce ...we could get our notifications Thursday, which is the 29th of February...start exchange on first of March, which is Friday... Everything is moving in the right direction...So let's see what happens guys. :drunk:

"Let'a see what happens".......... I'll tell you what happens....... They'll say that we're coming up on RAMADAN and 

NOTHING HAPPENS BEFORE RAMADAN

and

NOTHING HAPPENS DURING RAMADAN

and

NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER RAMADAN

'nuff said

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Not sure what tier I will be in but pretty sure it will be the "nose bleed section"......  :confused2:

• Haha 2

I will bet dollars to dimes , there will be no RV/RI 3-1-2024! Any takers? In fact there are just 4 weeks left in this 1st quarter! It’s looking like another dead year! I really thought and hoped that we would have seen a RV/RI The first week in January 2024! All of the news articles and new laws sure had my hopes up. Sadly it is sure looking bad for the home team! 1st April, IQD back on moth balls, champagne back in the wine cellar! The good news is we still have 4 weeks left for something to happen! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

30 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I will bet dollars to dimes , there will be no RV/RI 3-1-2024! Any takers? In fact there are just 4 weeks left in this 1st quarter! It’s looking like another dead year! I really thought and hoped that we would have seen a RV/RI The first week in January 2024! All of the news articles and new laws sure had my hopes up. Sadly it is sure looking bad for the home team! 1st April, IQD back on moth balls, champagne back in the wine cellar! The good news is we still have 4 weeks left for something to happen! JMHO! 🤠

Even though I'll remain appreciative about finding out about this IQD investment, this is out right pitiful we're still on this side of the coin. That's part of why I continue to live my life like I don't know about it. I still continue to get additional licenses/certifications on the job to make sure I'm putting myself in a position to make a good living.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

...I really thought and hoped that we would have seen a RV/RI The first week in January 2024! All of the news articles and new laws sure had my hopes up...

Yeah same here. Was totally convince at the start of the year there'd be a big rated change at a minimum! Was very disheartening when the usual happened...nada. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1