Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early-Afternoon Opinions @ 2:12 PM MDT - 3/13/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Can the Iraqi dinar get as valuable as a Kuwait dinar? Of course it could.  There's a lot of hurdles there. Are they [Iraq] going to be reinstated? No. Two different stories. The invasion and occupation [of Kuwait] was about 7 months...The Kuwait government was still able to do business as usual outside of Kuwait, use the money they had in their reserve fund. Iraq did not have that, not to mention the fact that Saddam Hussein... printed the hell out of the Iraqi dinar causing the value of the Iraqi dinar to drop...You can't compare Iraq to Kuwait because there's no comparisons...

MarkZ  The market crash is looking closer and closer. More and more economists are saying it is likely …Jaime Diamond [CEO J.P. Morgan Chase] recently said the Iraqi dinar is going to save the worldwide financial system. So will we see the crash and then bam…they pull the trigger???:drunk: As we indicated before, when Mark made this statement, NOWHERE could it be verified that Jaime Diamond ever made that claim..! 

Paulette  This is clearly what the article said... They are weighing changing the rate from 1,320 dinars per dollar to 1.32 dinars per dollar.  This is clearly 76 cents to 1 IQD...Currently the rate is 1,320 IQD to 1 USD.   Looking it at the other way, this is 0.0007575 USD to 1 IQD.  If they drop 1 zero from the exchange rate: 132.0 IQD to 1 USD or 0.007575 USD to 1 IQD.  If they drop 2 zeros:  13.2 IQD to 1 USD or 0.07575 USD to 1 IQD.  If they drop 3 zeros:  1.32 IQD to 1 USD or .7575 USD to 1 IQD.  Therefore, 1.32 IQD to 1 USD is 76 cents to each IQD. [Post 1 of 2...Reposted]:twothumbs:

Paulette  ...What we want to see posted on the CBI website as to how many IQD are required to purchase 1 USD is 1.00 or less.  If they post 3.22 IQD to 1 USD, this would mean 31 cents per 1 IQD.  We want them to post .31 IQD to 1 USD which is then 3.22 USD to 1 IQD.  Realize, they post how many IQD it takes to purchase 1 of another currency. [Post 2 of 2]:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Paulette  ...What we want to see posted on the CBI website as to how many IQD are required to purchase 1 USD is 1.00 or less.  If they post 3.22 IQD to 1 USD, this would mean 31 cents per 1 IQD.  We want them to post .31 IQD to 1 USD which is then 3.22 USD to 1 IQD.  Realize, they post how many IQD it takes to purchase 1 of another currency. [Post 2 of 2]:twothumbs:

:praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

MarkZ  The market crash is looking closer and closer. More and more economists are saying it is likely …Jaime Diamond [CEO J.P. Morgan Chase] recently said the Iraqi dinar is going to save the worldwide financial system. So will we see the crash and then bam…they pull the trigger???:drunk:

I don't really believe that there is going to be a crash, and the dinar will save the world.  That's nice, but I am more concerned about my financial system!   Time for Iraq to save my financial system.    :moneybag:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

If they post 3.22 IQD to 1 USD, this would mean 31 cents per 1 IQD.  We want them to post .31 IQD to 1 USD which is then 3.22 USD to 1 IQD.  Realize, they post how many IQD it takes to purchase 1 of another currency. [Post 2 of 2]:twothumbs:

Gosh...Paulette is a small thinker!   Other guru's are posting much higher than $3.22...:jester:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I will take the 3.22 dollars and be eternally happy

I will be very happy also!   That might make up for all the abuse that Iraq has put us through.   :jester:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Hello from Australia 

Does anyone on here from USA or Scotland know how the ( eventual ) exchange rate will work 

let me explain 

I have been reading these artcile in here for a verrrrrrrry long time now , sooooo many opinions !!!

Once it RV's ..do I work out My earnings from using USA rate , then calculate it out into Aussie dollars 

Or is it based SOLELY ON the country you live in ..eg  Dinar into Aussie dollars ..Scotland for example --is it dinar into UK currency ..I have for yrs now been converting proposed RV rates ( and they have varied ALL OVER THE PLACE ..he he ). 1.20 , 1.32 , 2.00 etc etc from Dinar into USD  then that been converted into AUD ..Sorry  don't know much about Currency!

Chris 

Brisbane 

Downunder