Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 dollar to every 100 usd

chris smith

Upon further thought, maybe they are trying to de-dollarize Iraq as much as possible by giving them 35 Dinar for every $100.

Maybe once they de-dollarize, they will delete the zeros and issue the lower denoms.  If the people know that each Dinar is worth $2.86 on their cards, they will de-dollarize the country quickly.

I don't know.  Just trying to figure it out.  :shrug:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   Ladies and Gentlemen of Dinar-Land. Please put your tray tables in the upright position, and make sure your seat belts are fastened. It truly looks like we are on the final approach and that our very long ride is about to come to an end. I hope you have given much thought to, and made very wise plans as you exit the ride.  As you all are aware of, this Iraqi dinar revaluation has taken many unexpected and unplanned twists and turns. Barring another new unforeseen bump, we are looking at March to be our final month of waiting for this to happen.   

We haven't heard from this guy in a long, long time.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   Ladies and Gentlemen of Dinar-Land. Please put your tray tables in the upright position, and make sure your seat belts are fastened. It truly looks like we are on the final approach and that our very long ride is about to come to an end. I hope you have given much thought to, and made very wise plans as you exit the ride.  As you all are aware of, this Iraqi dinar revaluation has taken many unexpected and unplanned twists and turns. Barring another new unforeseen bump, we are looking at March to be our final month of waiting for this to happen.   

We haven't heard from this guy in a long, long time.

So Floridian, do you think he's trustworthy? I have heard his name before. WH

• Upvote 1

Just now, wealthhound said:

So Floridian, do you think he's trustworthy? I have heard his name before. WH

I don't know.

He said he has "contacts" in Washington, or high-level people of that sort (Senators or Congressmen, or something like that.)

He used to send out emails frequently giving new "windows of opportunity".

He was very visible for a long time and had a lot of followers.  I was one of them, years ago.

However, he's been MIA for a long time.  So, if he REALLY has the contacts he speaks of, maybe he's right this time. 

I, myself, think this will happen in the first quarter of this year.

That means, it's gotta be March or Randy and I are both wrong.  😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like more of the same flim flam. Could be even okie in diquise.

Truly looks like we are on the final approach,  Instead of ships at sea its an airplane. 

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Sounds like more of the same flim flam. Could be even okie in diquise.

Truly looks like we are on the final approach,  Instead of ships at sea its an airplane. 

No, he's not Okie.   LOL LOL

I've seen him on videos and in pictures.

He had a very big following awhile back.

Surprised you said that.

Edited by Floridian
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

No, he's not Okie.   LOL LOL

I've seen him on videos and in pictures.

He had a very big following awhile back.

Surprised you said that.

Ya, your right. Okie typed in all CAPS too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Here's part 2.  

May I add - This is a RUMOR, posted in the RUMOR SECTION, before anyone gets bent out of shape.

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window. For some of you the tax consequences will be significant. Pay your taxes, but also be wise in the speed and manner in which you exchange...Take your time. Be deliberate and intentional. Be smarter than you’ve ever been in your life. There will never be another opportunity of this magnitude in our lifetimes. ...ALSO this is very political so as I am very confident something can come up and delay. So do not quick breathing...We are close.. Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe...Check...CBI...every day to see if it has changed...  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Listen to the first video again.  He clearly says our notes Will be scrapped.

Botz....I am listening again and this time from the start....The posted vid start with only 12 minutes left.....I heard "Get Rid Of"  but I have always understood what we hold is a Legitimate Legal Tender for the Country of Iraq and they can't just make it vanish. 

Bare with me as I found this.

mark wallot 360 said last night that iraq may print new larger denominations three zeros notes and tell everyone you have 30 days to exchange them or there worthless ?

Then this reply to the above...

Investor G IQD They can not do that cause all legal tender is worth what ever they set the rate at. So who ever said that has no clue what is coming out of their mouth. The earlier caller was all about the Float and it will never RI and over and over again

This is turning mind boggling

Karsten
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Buti….your first video....the guy is describing a lop for us.  Do you realice that?

Yes Botzwana,  Mr Brando doesn't realize the Words New Currency nor the person asking his family the questions.  What we would like to see are New Denominations to the Same Currency, but the person who is relaying the information is not educated enough to ask the his family the right questions. Nor is Mr. Brando.  Supposedly there is going to be another conversation to be posted today.  Maybe we will get more information.  

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Botz....I am listening again and this time from the start....The posted vid start with only 12 minutes left.....I heard "Get Rid Of"  but I have always understood what we hold is a Legitimate Legal Tender for the Country of Iraq and they can't just make it vanish. 

Bare with me as I found this.

mark wallot 360 said last night that iraq may print new larger denominations three zeros notes and tell everyone you have 30 days to exchange them or there worthless ?

Then this reply to the above...

Investor G IQD They can not do that cause all legal tender is worth what ever they set the rate at. So who ever said that has no clue what is coming out of their mouth. The earlier caller was all about the Float and it will never RI and over and over again

This is turning mind boggling

Karsten

While I think they can do that, I suspect they won't. India comes to mind where everyone woke up and " BAM " the 1000 note was worth zero.

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Mr Brando doesn't realize the Words New Currency nor the person asking his family the questions.   .....the person who is relaying the information is not educated enough to ask the his family the right questions. Nor is Mr. Brando.  

You are exactly right, Buti.  That was my thought too, after having had time to consider (and reconsider) all that was said.

However, I'm going to listen to tonight's broadcast anyway because the relative from Iraq might have some enlightening information that we may not be aware of.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While I think they can do that, I suspect they won't. India comes to mind where everyone woke up and " BAM " the 1000 note was worth zero.

pp

And back then the Communists where doing everything they could to take over India.....The people are still fighting as well as suffering. We bought into a a US Allied Countries Currency, Supposedly the US GOV holds some of the same said IQD as payment for the war where the US and Canada and many other Countries came to their Aid.......

Make the Paper We Hold or the Paper the Governments across the Globe Worthless and Iraqi is a Glass Skating Rink.

We just have to wait and see for the next few days.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Yes, but he hasn't said anything in a very, very long time.

That's why I posted his latest.

Maybe he's right, or maybe not.

All evidence points to it happening sooner rather than later.

Yes Randy is a standup guy and is very well educated in this dinar investment. He doesn’t post much out there anymore but he is absolutely credible with the information he is given at the time. He does have an inner circle which I am privy too but that’s all I will say. He is not the guy looking to be the first to call an RV but it’s his nature or heart to try and help people and shed some light on this investment! He is NOT anywhere close to that idiot OKIE or hotdog Tony who I think is still in jail but it’s been so long maybe he’s out already...lol.. So for what it’s worth I take him at his word!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3