Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moose is Married!!!

moose 57

Oh, Oh, Moose, maybe the quick switcharoo to Tennessee like real, real quick???!!!

Hey, and ALL that is from the George "Strait" Man!!!

Pilager, Minnesota is a really, really cool place with Magnum Research, Inc and all!!! I got one of THOSE babies in 50 AE!!! (YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

Snomobiling around Potato Lake and Lake Itasca with the head waters of the Mississippi is like really, really cool and scenic in the winter time. Hot chocolate at the road side cafe's where You can ride Your snomobile(s) up to is like really, really nice!!!

Besides, the cold weather keeps 'em amenable and attention seeking!!! :o

Snow Bunnies are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

:bravo:   :tiphat:  to you and the new Misses Moose.

Quite the climate change for you.

We experienced it when we moved from that state I won't mention(It is now a sanctuary state on the Mexican border) to Idaho. 

Watch out for mosquitoes. I hear they are as big as cars down there. 

• Upvote 1

from that state I won't mention(It is now a sanctuary state on the Mexican border)

End Quote

Hello  Nstoolman...Is it such a bad word? lol.....

Beautiful California, right?  I foresee you'll say "wrong" in that for you it's clearly NOT beautiful....And NOT for scenic reasons I believe......Ok

Idaho is also beautiful....So...Everbody is happy I guess......

Best

• Upvote 1

If you lived there as long as I did and saw /put up with the :bs: I have, you would know why I won't mention the name anymore.

It is a beautiful state as far as scenic and activities but freedoms are going by the wayside if you are of a red type of person. It is 

a constant fight for liberty in a state where the legislature does not want to follow the Constitution. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If you lived there as long as I did and saw /put up with the :bs: I have, you would know why I won't mention the name anymore.

It is a beautiful state as far as scenic and activities but freedoms are going by the wayside if you are of a red type of person. It is 

a constant fight for liberty in a state where the legislature does not want to follow the Constitution. 

Thanks for your reply...A plus from me....

• Upvote 1

Sincere congrats Moose! 

Not sure how long you've waited but I'm 54 and still waiting for my forever gal. Could've been hooked a few times but just didn't feel right and don't ever want to go through a divorce.

Blessings on you and Mrs. and your new adventures in Texas.  I hear they have great Elk clubs down there lol 

• Upvote 2