Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Law Of Oil And Gas Will End The Kurdish Crisis !

DinarThug

5 hours ago, Justin L said:

Still can’t believe all of y’all have been here for 5, 10, 15 years, been two months and I hate this wait. 😩 

8 years for me. Bought mine IN IRAQ. My whole crew was pumped. We were going to rent a private jet to fly back to states, backpacks stuffed with $$$, never to work again. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

15 minutes could save you 15%, with Geico.

But ya gotta hold your licker. :P

1326825142_lizard_bites_cats_tongue.gif

ok that just funny....

I bought my first dinar at the bank...my daughter was asleep in her car seat next to me and my friend. She is 13 years old now...

someone asked me to describe myself in one word..I said persistant. I guess that is why I have stuck around so long...just not gonna give this thing up...gonna stick it out

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I guess that is why I have stuck around so long...just not gonna give this thing up...gonna stick it out

....................gonna stick it out and lick up all the massive profits in one fell swoop!!!

:o       :o       :o

The Best Of Your Day To You, SnowGlobe7!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Wish like heck I could join you... I could use a chi tea and some good company

Hopefully soon enough, SnowGlobe7! :twothumbs:

This will help out a tremendous number of folks. I am looking forward to the post event RV cruise! I think we are all way, way past needing that! Hey, maybe we can have a "progressive cruise" and hop a bunch of different cruises in different parts of the world! Hey, I'd like a few months of THAT!!!

How's that for a "Vacation"???!!!

The Best Of Your Day To You, SnowGlobe7 (again)!!!

:tiphat:       :tiphat:       :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Wish like heck I could join you... I could use a chi tea and some good company

Sorry to see you are down, Snow.  I have been a bit bone-tired weary myself.  Don't know if you are "under the weather" or just tired of it all.  Sending prayers your way for a dose of the Holy Ghost to brighten your day.  Love ya.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

oh Synopsis...that sounds so good...I can see so many late night conversations and adventures seeing the world during the day!!!! 

I would take my daughter out of school and home school her for a bit....experience the things that school just shows her pictures of!

:twothumbs: Good Plan, SnowGlobe7!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, I look forward to "planning sessions" with fellow participants!

I think taking family members currently enrolled in school could be labeled a "Parental Field Trip"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Sorry, everybody, looks like I hit my emerald limit today so I'll have to stop back later!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova!

In the Mean Time I have you covered.  Here they come.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hopefully soon enough, SnowGlobe7! :twothumbs:

This will help out a tremendous number of folks. I am looking forward to the post event RV cruise! I think we are all way, way past needing that! Hey, maybe we can have a "progressive cruise" and hop a bunch of different cruises in different parts of the world! Hey, I'd like a few months of THAT!!!

How's that for a "Vacation"???!!!

The Best Of Your Day To You, SnowGlobe7 (again)!!!

:tiphat:       :tiphat:       :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

CRUISE CRAWL!!! I'm in!!!  LOL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok that just funny....

I bought my first dinar at the bank...my daughter was asleep in her car seat next to me and my friend. She is 13 years old now...

someone asked me to describe myself in one word..I said persistant. I guess that is why I have stuck around so long...just not gonna give this thing up...gonna stick it out

It has to pay off soon SnowGlobe7... It has been 10 years since I bought mine...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Palmtree1970 said:

by far the longest investment ive endured , most painfull one too I hope the end is near for us all....:soon::drunk:

Got that right - I've started adding a little coffee to my Morning Mug of Scotch- not a bad thing really-the coffee I mean.  Must be my impatience with this investment that I've finally turned to drinking a bit more coffee in my Scotch for Solace.:drunk: