Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Law Of Oil And Gas Will End The Kurdish Crisis !

DinarThug

30 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man, I really need to step off the crazy train for about 14 days, but would do 7 days in a heart beat.  

Good financial advisors suggest not making any significant decisions until at least six months after a major personal financial change.

Well, OK, I suspect cruisin' back to back for a few months just may what I need to do to bide the time before the financial decisions!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good financial advisors suggest not making any significant decisions until at least six months after a major personal financial change.

Well, OK, I suspect cruisin' back to back for a few months just may what I need to do to bide the time before the financial decisions!

Go Moola Nova!

I have found one that I am jumping on when this is done. World cruise 6 months long. I will be well rested on ready to go.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have found one that I am jumping on when this is done. World cruise 6 months long. I will be well rested on ready to go.  

Good Idea! :twothumbs: I'd like to do a cruise like that!

I do not know who is negging You, ChuckFinley, that is no good! I have been giving You emeralds and will load You up with more.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 6

Ah to sleep on deck waking up to the smell of coffee waiting for me just one more time

not to mention getting waited on hand and foot.

I'm in and don't ya like how I just invited myself. Ill buy the drinks and meals oh wait they

are included I think. It has been quite a few years.  :lol:

• Upvote 4

crusies do allow dogs for a price....I know this because we were walking the deck and say a fake grass patch with a dog using it. We asked and she said it is like paying for an additional person in the cabin and they can not go on excursions in the countries, but they can hang out in the room and on the decks. Pretty cool actually

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good Idea! :twothumbs: I'd like to do a cruise like that!

I do not know who is negging You, ChuckFinley, that is no good! I have been giving You emeralds and will load You up with more.

Go Moola Nova!

Been getting those for about 2 months now. No big deal, just how it is now a days. Thank you for taking care of me . :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

crusies do allow dogs for a price....I know this because we were walking the deck and say a fake grass patch with a dog using it. We asked and she said it is like paying for an additional person in the cabin and they can not go on excursions in the countries, but they can hang out in the room and on the decks. Pretty cool actually

I am dog sitting or I guess I am a dog monitor.  Two Huskeies that have more energy than anyone I know. A would be walking them for the first 10 feet and they would be dragging me for the next 10 miles.   :lol:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am dog sitting or I guess I am a dog monitor.  Two Huskeies that have more energy than anyone I know. A would be walking them for the first 10 feet and they would be dragging me for the next 10 miles.   :lol:

Need to get a sled my man.

• Upvote 1