Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zobaie discusses with the financial control mechanisms of the Central Bank and the defense and endowments

yota691

History of edits:: 2017/6/1 23:36 • 461 times readable
Member of the Parliamentary Finance: Banks classification procedures do not relate to the Central Bank Law
[Where - Baghdad] 
MP for the mass of the citizen and member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Rahim al - Daraji, on Thursday, that there are procedures and policies at the central bank called [rating banks] which have nothing to do with the law of the Central Bank and the Banking Law. "
He added MP Darraji in a statement draws and all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "like so instructions when they issue away from the regulators and what only policy is far from the transparency and credibility , " he said, adding that "these measures have caused problems that obstruct the march of the Iraqi economy which passes significant challenges and the Central Bank to be cautious and the closure of the administrative and financial corruption outlets , which has become meaningless Msthari and taste in all state institutions. " 
He stressed "out of concern for the reputation of the central bank institution and do not want to come under its policy to the loss of confidence and we hope rather than banks classification which means [nepotism and clientelism] they improve the banking sector and some of the banks that do not have any role at the level of Iraqi society , whether to participate in the auction currency which is the effect of this auction resulted in significant traces of wasting public money. "
  • Upvote 4

International institutions and experts express their support for the mechanisms of central bank buying and selling currency

14498.jpg
arrow2.gif International institutions and experts express their support for the mechanisms of central bank buying and selling currency text.png html.png print.png friend.png
separator.gif
arrow.gif Banks Rating: 0
arrow.gif Posted By mm Add a comment star1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.png  
separator.gif
Economy News _ Baghdad:

separator.gif
Economy News _ Baghdad:

Crossed several points in international institutions and economists Iraqis expressed their interest and support as approved by the Central Bank of Iraq from the controls for the sale and purchase of foreign currency mechanisms. 

Those authorities considered that the recent instructions of the Central Bank have involved passing standards for personal judgment was built on the basis of scientific excellence among banks according to their performance and commitment to the basics of compliance and in the forefront of the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism and to provide liquidity and contribute to the development.

They expected those entities that contribute to compliance with controls placed in raising the level of performance of banks as they beat competitiveness among banks in compliance with the concepts and upgrading its controls levels.

A large delegation from the Central Bank of Iraq and other Iraqi institutions involved in meetings with IMF experts to prepare a review of the credit agreement and that the bank is making progress in meeting the requirements of the Convention, including the drafting of an ideal instructions to sell the dollar.

separator.gif

separator.gif
Content Link copy.gif
Views 57   Date Added 02/06/2017 15:00 -   Last Updated 06/02/2017 - 16:14   No. Content 7758
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey 10 YL I wish those 10 years was going the other way. :lol:

Thats the truth ! I was 49 when I got on this roller coaster . . . I'm 62 now ;) 

I recall reading an article in the Business Journal stating the RV would most likely take place within 3 to 5 years. That was in Kuwait/2004. Seemed at the time like a reasonable wait, right. June 2017 - nearly 3 times the length of time and we're still waiting.

Come on Iraq, I know ya got it in ya to get it done !

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Thats the truth ! I was 49 when I got on this roller coaster . . . I'm 62 now ;) 

I recall reading an article in the Business Journal stating the RV would most likely take place within 3 to 5 years. That was in Kuwait/2004. Seemed at the time like a reasonable wait, right. June 2017 - nearly 3 times the length of time and we're still waiting.

I only have one word for you sir, and that is respect. Your patience will be rewarded :salute:

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I see we are living the same life. Got in the same time, about the same age (I think I have you by a few days), was a 12A. Man, I hope this ends good. :lol:

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary source of integrity: banks classified as category C Central Bank acquired the dollar

Saturday June 3, 2017 13:40

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, a source in the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, said Friday that classified banks within the category "C" in the classification of the Central Bank intends to announcing  the "acquired" on the dollar during the last period and tried to "discredit" the reputation of the bank, pointing out that those banks did not comply global banking conditions.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, he said that "seed banks category C in the classification , which will announce the Central Bank of Iraq that captured the dollar during the last period and tried to tarnish the bank 's reputation," pointing out that "these banks did not comply with international banking conditions that are supposed be subject to all its banks. " 

The source , who requested anonymity, that " the central bank 's conditions include deposits and money laundering operations in addition to the risks and operations of theft and smuggling of currency." 

The source pointed out that "those banks accused over the past period , the implementation of money - laundering operations, and issued several calls for the need to investigate them." 

The source continued that "some of those banks proceeded earlier to take the citizens ' money reposed deposits delivered without them." 

The central bank said earlier that the classification will be announced will take its final form after the receipt of the bank notes banks, pointing out that in the case of those banks provided proof of entitlement to a higher degree assessment will be adjusted, while confirming that the conclusions issued by the review of banks and discussed the rating is accurate as long as adjustable, which has been announced since sending ratings to banks.
  • Upvote 1

High Nassif: The central bank created a new game

High Nassif: The central bank created a new game

one hour ago

Twilight News / accused a member of the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary High Nassif Central Bank to leave for professional and legal contexts, indicating that the recent ratings of banks "new innovative game" to add corruption crooked ways. 

Nassif said in an interview reported to Twilight News, said that "there are banks established months ago companies were money transfer mostly borrowed funds to raise capital, and thepurpose of which is not to build banking institutions that serve the community and do thecredit department, but only benefit from the sale of currency window." 

She explained that " the central bank is to bear these far the wrong policy of the real banking goals that are in the service of society by encouraging banks to provide facilities and activate the credit department in support of industrial and agricultural projects and small projects aimed at raising the level of the Iraqi economy." 

Nassif showed that "no central bank can boast of support by international organizations in the framework of the assessment as he claims, what if these global organizations seen the size of the corruption that exists within the corridors?". 

She added , "must be the central bank is to forget that under the supervision and control of the House of Representatives, so we demand the central bank to put an end to these abuses and failures and to correct its trajectory immediately, otherwise so we will go after the legislative recess constitutional contexts, according to the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives to hold accountable those responsible for this file inside the dome of the parliament, especially and that there are many endorsements in this regard by the deputies and heads of specialized committees in the economic and financial field. "

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

The Legal Committee has accused the central bank to leave the legal professional contexts

economy

Since 03/06/2017 14:38 am (Baghdad time)

1.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

He accused the Legal Committee of the parliamentary member of the high Nassif, Saturday, the Iraqi Central Bank to leave for professional and legal contexts, indicating that the recent ratings are a new innovative game to add corruption crooked ways and narrow corridors gave the committees formed in the evaluation to legitimize corruption and bargaining by collecting points.

Nassif said, in a statement, received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "there are banks established months ago were mostly money transfer companies borrowed funds to raise capital, and the purpose of which is not to build banking institutions that serve the community and do the credit department, but only benefit from the sale of a window currency ", accusing" the Iraqi Central Bank to leave for professional and legal contexts. "

She added that "the central bank is to bear these far the wrong policy of the real banking goals that are in the service of society by encouraging banks to provide facilities and activate the credit department in support of industrial and agricultural projects and small projects aimed at raising the level of the Iraqi economy."

She continued, according to the statement, "should be the central bank is to forget that under the supervision and control of the House of Representatives, so we demand the central bank to put an end to these abuses and failures and to correct its trajectory immediately, otherwise so we will go after the legislative recess constitutional contexts, according to the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives to hold accountable those responsible for this file inside dome of the parliament, "afterthought by saying," especially since there are many endorsements in this regard by the deputies and heads of specialized committees in the economic and financial field ".anthy 29/6 n

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Vice: The Central Bank gives banks a newly highest degree of classification!

Vice: The Central Bank gives banks a newly highest degree of classification!

Vice: The Central Bank gives banks a newly highest degree of classification!
Last updated: June 3, 2017 - 13:07

Baghdad / Iraq News Network student MP Haitham al-Jubouri, Saturday, the Iraqi Central Bank to disclose what the criteria under which the granting of a bank was established a few months, "the highest" rating since .ozkr Jubouri in a statement today: "The statement issued by the central bank said international standards have been applied to the process of classifying banks and in cooperation with an international auditing firm, "and urged" the disclosure of what these criteria under which was awarded the Bank of Omar established not to exceed the highest rating a few months, and this puts a big question marks about the credibility of the new classification adopted by the Central Bank "He added Jubouri," note that the owner of this bank and Chairman of its Board of Directors was months ago a simple employee of a government department ".ookd central bank, announced today that held by banks were in accordance with the standards in consultation with the Office of international scrutiny, at a time between he is reviewing periodically to re-banks evaluate, and pointed to allow banks by making observations on ratings.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I see we are living the same life. Got in the same time, about the same age (I think I have you by a few days), was a 12A. Man, I hope this ends good. :lol:

Sooner rather than later. . . before we all wind up as worm food. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Finance Committee accuses Abadi , inciting a government bank manager on the "rebellion" to parliament

Finance Committee accuses Abadi, inciting a government bank manager on the "rebellion" to parliament

one hour ago

Twilight News / accused Finance Committee member Rahim Daraji on Saturday, head of the current Iraqi government, inciting a government bank manager on the insurgency and the lack of cooperation with the legislative authority of the House of Representatives.

He said Darraji in a statement today that "the Finance Committee is seeking to support the development of banks and banks (government and private) in accordance with the evolving international banking policies by reviewing their work and provide advice and recommendations that elevate their work to progress and prosperity of the stage and make them in the ranks of international banks.

He added that "after all these efforts of the insurgency we find the Iraqi Trade Bank Manager through its failure to cooperate with members of the Finance Committee, which is part of the legislative authority on the recommendation issued by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."

He explained Darraji that the recommendations of the Abadi, so manager "that (not dealing with members of the House of Representatives, including members of the Finance Committee being as general manager and do not have any effect on you and I am in charge of you being finance minister and the agency I can Laufer adequate protection necessary for you will continue in office)," according to the expression statement of Attorney.

The MP pointed out in his statement that "the Finance Committee cautions against the use of these methods and tone with the legislative authority because this reflects a lack of respect for the Constitution and constitutional body that legislation and oversight, and we will have a firm and severe position to stop such farces calls for insulting the prestige of the state."

Keywords: 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota, and thanks  :tiphat:

Well DV, one more time we are seeing that word international in a bank article. The proof is all around us, iraq is getting ready to jump to the worlds stage and join the big leagues. :goodnews:

We have a BINGO here ! ! ! !  . . .  INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS HAVE BEEN APPLIED :twothumbs:

:pirateship: NEW ICON, HUH. Dead men tell no tales; Yo Ho Yo Ho , a Pirates life for me. ( Ok I'm done now ) :D

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

We have a BINGO here ! ! ! !  . . .  INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS HAVE BEEN APPLIED :twothumbs:

:pirateship: NEW ICON, HUH. Dead men tell no tales; Yo Ho Yo Ho , a Pirates life for me. ( Ok I'm done now ) :D

I just need an international rate.  :lol:

• Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to Zobaie discusses with the financial control mechanisms of the Central Bank and the defense and endowments