Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor

06/16/2017 (21:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 811   -   Issue (3951)

Election Commission deal: the retirement of Commissioners in exchange for the withdrawal of nomination

 Baghdad / Mohammad Sabah 

It ended the movement , which began two months between the leaders of political blocs since the granting of the Electoral Commission staff pension rights in exchange for retreating from running for the new Council of the Commission. 
The agreement , which was accepted leader of the Sadrist bloc after the failure of the parliament to dismiss the Commission, which will be paid to delay confidence in the Commission put forward the Council until the completion of the deal.

The parliament had voted, in 24 of last April, the lack of conviction answers the Board of Commissioners. He favored one vote camp is convinced B119 answers the Commission votes against the latter, compared to 118 in its favor, and 15 deputies preferred to retain the white ballot papers. 
And to prevent the division Parliamentary Commission put forward confidence in a week after the vote on the conviction, as the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives states. 
The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners Serbest Mustafa request to the President of the House of Representatives accompanied by requests from fellow Council members to refer them to retire after the end of the current in their course , which will expire next September. 
The Commission is scheduled to submit a letter to the members of the Parliamentary Committee asking the experts to withdraw their nominations for the new Council. 
And the development of nomination of members of the Commission of the new Council of the political blocs in front of legal limbo, the absence of what prevents nominated again, despite demands from the Sadrists and other parties excluding them. 
According to the new agreement Vcetktv parliamentary committee of experts meetings early next July to complete interviews candidates for the new Board of Commissioners and brought before the House of Representatives. 
Reveals MP Zana Said, a member of the Kurdistan Islamic Group mass, (range) yesterday, for "agreements were made between the heads of political blocs and members of the Electoral Commission requires giving them full pension rights in exchange for the withdrawal of their nominations for the new Board of Commissioners." Said points out that "the Committee of Experts devoted several sessions to discuss the nomination of the current commissioners of the new Commission was agreed within the Committee to withdraw their candidacies after claim the majority of the blocks of non - renewal to them." 
It revealed to the Committee of Experts, the earlier (range), a tendency to exclude the current Board of Commissioners of the Competition Department, especially with the United Nations recommendation of non - renewal of the current Council, but the political blocs were afraid of resorting Board of Commissioners to the courts to challenge the decision of deportation. 
Kurdish lawmaker confirms that " the six members of the Commission who were nominated to the new Board of Commissioners will withdraw their candidacies in the next few days , " pointing out that " the blocks reported to each of its representatives in the Commission concluded the agreements." 
The committee was formed parliamentary experts from 29 members to choose the members of the Electoral Commission in the month of January. The National Alliance won 14 seats, compared to 7 seats in the Sunni component, and 6 seats for the Kurds, and two seats for each of the two components of Turkmen and Christian. It involved the Sadrists, who criticized the formation of the committee, two members within the Shiite quota. 
After the meeting held by the President of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim with the Sadrist movement leader in Najaf, mid - May, it revealed (range) for a political deal to postpone the withdrawal of confidence from the Electoral Commission for a period of 45 days, to abide by the political forces and the Parliamentary Committee of Experts to submit a new Office of the Council of during the agreed period. 
The Committee of Experts is expected to be the last member receives, before the Eid holiday, and the responses of Zarate Higher Education, Interior and body integrity, accountability and justice for the candidates of the new Council of Commissioners after checking their certificates and integrity. 
After opening the nomination of the new Council of the Commission last April, it received the name of the Committee of Experts 1200, but chose only 116 candidates, among them six of the current members of the Commission. 
Confirms MP Zana Said that " the beginning of next July will be the Committee of Experts interviews with new applicants to choose nine of them and bring them to the parliament to vote on them , " revealing that " the six members of the Commission candidates to the new Council will present requests to the parliamentary committee of experts to withdraw their candidacies." 
Presidencies did not reach a meeting with leaders of parliamentary blocs, which was held this month, to a clear conclusion about the fate of the Electoral Commission and the deadline for conducting local and parliamentary ballots and with the agreement of the Parties assembled to merge elections. And called for a coalition of state law , the approval of the postponement of parliament before deciding the fate of the Commission. 
On the other hand confirms the Liberal bloc and the existence of a political consensus between the blocs to withdraw the nomination of members of the Electoral Commission of the new Council. But it confirmed the possibility of asking the UNHCR confidence after the Eid holiday 
immediately. 
Says Rep . Zainab Sahlani (range), "there is a balance between the views of defending blocks from the Electoral Commission and the blocks outs for their survival requires giving them their full rights pensions in exchange for them not to renewal in the new Commission." 
According to the leaks obtained by the (range) of the meeting of the three presidencies, held last May, it has been agreed between the political parties to grant the members of the Commission of their rights pension. 
The National Alliance was held at the meeting had decided, last month, he refused to dismiss the election commission, and give them enough time to complete their tasks until the end of its mandate next September.

• Upvote 2

On 6/15/2017 at 6:47 AM, Synopsis said:

I suspect the "Iraqi Agenda" (as I term it) will gain traction and be in the news more and more. I suspect President Donald J. Trump is driving the bus on this one and will have things saucered and blown by the time September 21, 2017 arrives.

September 21, 2017 may not be a key date but other events may be worth watching.

I would like this thing to get in place as soon as possible but I am willing to wait if provides a more optimum benefit - especially security and sustainability. I hate to wait another quarter or two but may need to strap in a while.

As with all my other posts, just my :twocents: and not in any way shape or form financial or any type of life advice!!! :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Synopsis: I have been strapped in a while for a while now. In it till the end. We have little to no choice. I hope our President Trump helps in creating the wave then rides this bus in on it  asap, now, yesterday.  In the mean time I suggest that we all work on getting our immunity to greed out of the equation, and getting more of God's purposes in the equation. Doing so without the need to apologize. Then of course implement proper Godly wealth management to sustain the blessing we will all get from the dinar..

Ecclesiastes 11New International Version (NIV)

Invest in Many Ventures

11 Ship your grain across the sea; after many days you may receive a return.Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight;you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

3 If clouds are full of water,they pour rain on the earth.Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there it will lie.4 Whoever watches the wind will not plant;whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed[a] in a mother’s womb,so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.6 Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let your hands not be idle,for you do not know which will succeed whether this or that,
 or whether both will do equally well.

Then there is the parables of the Talents.

Matthew 25:14-30English Standard Version (ESV)

The Parable of the Talents

14 “For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants[a]and entrusted to them his property. 15 To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. 16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more. 17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more. 18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money.19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here, I have made five talents more.’ 21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.[c] You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me two talents; here, I have made two talents more.’23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here, you have what is yours.’26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

These coupled with my vision of the wine decanter continually pouring out fresh wine into a goblet to the point of over flow. While others get blest from just the overflow of the wine. This continues in a unending cycle.

Invest wisely DV'r of God and bless those with whom God says to bless, and more will be given unto you/your charge like the Master who went on a journey. This is wisdom. It matters not if you think you are wise, or wise enough, to invest along these lines. After giving your life to God, you have invested your faith in Him who sits on the throne and at His right hand, who sends His Comforter and Counselor. God will then use you to confound those who think they are wise.

Take care and God Bless ya'll. NYK

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Synopsis: I have been strapped in a while for a while now. In it till the end. We have little to no choice. I hope our President Trump helps in creating the wave then rides this bus in on it  asap, now, yesterday.  In the mean time I suggest that we all work on getting our immunity to greed out of the equation, and getting more of God's purposes in the equation. Doing so without the need to apologize. Then of course implement proper Godly wealth management to sustain the blessing we will all get from the dinar..

Invest wisely DV'r of God and bless those with whom God says to bless, and more will be given unto you/your charge like the Master who went on a journey. This is wisdom. It matters not if you think you are wise, or wise enough, to invest along these lines. After giving your life to God, you have invested your faith in Him who sits on the throne and at His right hand, who sends His Comforter and Counselor. God will then use you to confound those who think they are wise.

Amen to all your comments, New York Kevin!

Here are some more goodies to add to your post:

Matthew 24:45-47 New International Version (NIV)

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

Proverbs 22:2-4New International Version (NIV)

Rich and poor have this in common:
    The Lord is the Maker of them all.

The prudent see danger and take refuge,
    but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Humility is the fear of the Lord;
    its wages are riches and honor and life.

Proverbs 27:11-12 New International Version (NIV)

11 Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart;
    then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.

12 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
    but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Psalm 95:6-11 New International Version (NIV)

Come, let us bow down in worship,
    let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for he is our God
    and we are the people of his pasture,
    the flock under his care.

Today, if only you would hear his voice,
“Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,[a]
    as you did that day at Massah[b] in the wilderness,
where your ancestors tested me;
    they tried me, though they had seen what I did.
10 For forty years I was angry with that generation;
    I said, ‘They are a people whose hearts go astray,
    and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 95:8 Meribah means quarreling.
  2. Psalm 95:8 Massah means testing.

Hebrews 3:7-19 New International Version (NIV)

Warning Against Unbelief

So, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
    do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
    during the time of testing in the wilderness,
where your ancestors tested and tried me,
    though for forty years they saw what I did.
10 That is why I was angry with that generation;
    I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
    and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”[a]

12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end. 15 As has just been said:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
    do not harden your hearts
    as you did in the rebellion.”[b]

16 Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt? 17 And with whom was he angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies perished in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 3:11 Psalm 95:7-11
  2. Hebrews 3:15 Psalm 95:7,8

Hebrews 13:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]

So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”[b]

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 13:5 Deut. 31:6
  2. Hebrews 13:6 Psalm 118:6,7

1 Timothy 6:3-10 New International Version (NIV)

If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 New International Version (NIV)

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds,and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

To be sure, this IQD speculative investment is not at all about me. I have the burden of being a Good and Faithful Servant for THE MASTER!!!

Am I really interested in hearing THE MASTER'S VOICE???!!! Yes, that is a question I have answered now and one I intend to maintain with HIS help!!!

With great resources comes great responsibility.

Luke 12:47-48 New International Version (NIV)

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Thank You again, New York Kevin! Have a Blessed Day and Weekend! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

Trying to wrap this situation around my Brain Pan. Wondering how this will affect the process & Iraq/RV [ only a matter of time,huh ] - Any input from y'all would greatly appreciated.

Caretaker Governments may be put in place when a government in a parliamentary system is defeated in a motion of no confidence, or in the case when the house to which the government is responsible is dissolved, to be in place for an interim period until an election is held and a new government is formed. In this sense, in some countries which use a Westminster system of government, the caretaker government is simply the incumbent government, which continues to operate in the interim period between the normal dissolution of parliament for the purpose of holding an election and the formation of a new government after the election results are known. Unlike in ordinary times, the caretaker government's activities are limited by custom and convention.

In systems where coalition governments are frequent a caretaker government may be installed temporarily while negotiations to form a new coalition take place. This usually occurs either immediately after an election in which there is no clear victor or if one coalition government collapses and a new one must be negotiated.[1] Caretaker governments are expected to handle daily issues and prepare budgets for discussion, but are not expected to produce a government platform or introduce controversial bills.

A caretaker government is often set up following a war until stable democratic rule can be restored, or installed, in which case it is often referred to as a provisional government.

Wikipedia link for more info - - - - -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caretaker_government

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1

Political blocs strike deal with electoral commission

June 17 2017 03:52 PM
Political blocs struck a deal with electoral commission
Political blocs struck a deal with electoral commission

Leaders of political blocs struck a deal with the current members of the electoral commission that is set to prevent them from running for the upcoming elections, Rapporteur of Parliamentary Committee of Experts Zana Said announced on Saturday.

Both sides agreed to grant full pension rights for the commission members in return for withdrawing from the upcoming elections, she added, noting that several meetings will be held to discuss issues related to the new commissioners.

In January, about 29 Iraqi lawmakers, including two members of Sadrist Movement, formed the Committee of Experts as Iraqi streets witnessed a mass protests demanding to change the members of the electoral commission over corruption claims.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/12182/Political-blocs-strike-deal-with-electoral-commission

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

In systems where coalition governments are frequent a caretaker government may be installed temporarily while negotiations to form a new coalition take place. This usually occurs either immediately after an election in which there is no clear victor or if one coalition government collapses and a new one must be negotiated.[1] Caretaker governments are expected to handle daily issues and prepare budgets for discussion, but are not expected to produce a government platform or introduce controversial bills.

A caretaker government is often set up following a war until stable democratic rule can be restored, or installed, in which case it is often referred to as a provisional government.

Thank You, 10 Years Later, for the excellent description of the Caretaker Government!

My opinion only is the talk and rhetoric around the "Caretaker Government" is a not so veiled threat of corrective action to be put in place if the jokers/miscreants/goof balls do not get their act together in Iraq and in dealing with Iran.

As with a lot of things, I don't think the exact definition needs to be followed entirely. So, in this case, I bolded the portion in your post that I think will be ignored if Iraq does not meet all the necessary requirements on the necessary schedule especially since US and UN elements are noted in the mix for the Caretaker Government from other news articles.

President Donald J Trump is now our Demander (well, OK, Commander) In Chief and works things to his (in this case our - Make America Great Again) advantage and does not accept non compliance or resistance (works in the necessary favor of what is right for all, really). Yep, Yep - I can hear the "YOU'RE FIRED" now coming (in this case - really, really) soon (really!)! In my opinion, make no doubt about it!

I find it interesting September 21, 2017 is the date noted for the Caretaker Government. Literally four (4) days later on September 25, 2017 is when the Kurdistan Independence Referendum vote is supposed to occur. Hmmmmm................... Wuz Up With That???!!! We may just find out. Will the Kurdistan Independence Referendum vote be held if the Caretaker Government is put in place? What happens if some other "emergency" occurs and the Caretaker Government is put in place before September 21, 2017?

All the eager beavers and cockroaches are likely all scurrying about in Iraq and Iran trying to figure out where a secure chair is for them when the music stops even though we don't see them all doing this in the news.

Iran, Soleimani, Maliki, corrupt dudes, the Kurshner 785 and a host of other things are likely in the sights in ways we do not even know about. A lot of crescendo now but may be anti climatic at some point - for reasons we will never see or know why. So, could be a lot of squirrelly things for a while. Or maybe things will fall in place as we think could reasonably happen.

I do think Eid al-Fatr events will be telling by what we see - and don't see. If more positive news supporting Iraq's Sovereignty, imminent foreign investment, necessary laws passed, corruption effectively dealt with, UN sanctions removed, etc then we are likely on our way to our happy place(s). I suspect the "Caretaker Government" will get things set straight and things passed if necessary to be put in place. I just don't see this going too far out since reconstruction and other foreign investment needs to hit Iraq before external influences and sectarian violence leading to Civil War takes place. Any disruption on Iraq's ascension to Security and Stability could mean literally years before economic benefits in Iraq could be realized by Iraq and internationally since more sinister elements could take control of and in Iraq for the near term that could be longer than the three years ISIS had it's run.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Thank You again for posting the Caretaker Government definition! The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, 10 Years Later, for the excellent description of the Caretaker Government!

My opinion only is the talk and rhetoric around the "Caretaker Government" is a not so veiled threat of corrective action to be put in place if the jokers/miscreants/goof balls do not get their act together in Iraq and in dealing with Iran.

As with a lot of things, I don't think the exact definition needs to be followed entirely. So, in this case, I bolded the portion in your post that I think will be ignored if Iraq does not meet all the necessary requirements on the necessary schedule especially since US and UN elements are noted in the mix for the Caretaker Government from other news articles.

President Donald J Trump is now our Demander (well, OK, Commander) In Chief and works things to his (in this case our - Make America Great Again) advantage and does not accept non compliance or resistance (works in the necessary favor of what is right for all, really). Yep, Yep - I can hear the "YOU'RE FIRED" now coming (in this case - really, really) soon (really!)! In my opinion, make no doubt about it!

I find it interesting September 21, 2017 is the date noted for the Caretaker Government. Literally four (4) days later on September 25, 2017 is when the Kurdistan Independence Referendum vote is supposed to occur. Hmmmmm................... Wuz Up With That???!!! We may just find out. Will the Kurdistan Independence Referendum vote be held if the Caretaker Government is put in place? What happens if some other "emergency" occurs and the Caretaker Government is put in place before September 21, 2017?

All the eager beavers and cockroaches are likely all scurrying about in Iraq and Iran trying to figure out where a secure chair is for them when the music stops even though we don't see them all doing this in the news.

Iran, Soleimani, Maliki, corrupt dudes, the Kurshner 785 and a host of other things are likely in the sights in ways we do not even know about. A lot of crescendo now but may be anti climatic at some point - for reasons we will never see or know why. So, could be a lot of squirrelly things for a while. Or maybe things will fall in place as we think could reasonably happen.

I do think Eid al-Fatr events will be telling by what we see - and don't see. If more positive news supporting Iraq's Sovereignty, imminent foreign investment, necessary laws passed, corruption effectively dealt with, UN sanctions removed, etc then we are likely on our way to our happy place(s). I suspect the "Caretaker Government" will get things set straight and things passed if necessary to be put in place. I just don't see this going too far out since reconstruction and other foreign investment needs to hit Iraq before external influences and sectarian violence leading to Civil War takes place. Any disruption on Iraq's ascension to Security and Stability could mean literally years before economic benefits in Iraq could be realized by Iraq and internationally since more sinister elements could take control of and in Iraq for the near term that could be longer than the three years ISIS had it's run.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Thank You again for posting the Caretaker Government definition! The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

Hey there " S "- - - Squirrelly Indeed is what's going right now. Perhaps after all, the  " Caretaker Government " scenario is a " Threat " to the GOI & others that if y'all  don't fall into line and cooperate, some heavy shiite is going to go down ! How dealing with " Iran, Soleimani, Maliki, corrupt dudes, the Kurshner 785 " enter in the equation, remains to be seen.

I do hope Iraq makes good at the end of June '17 for CH7 release/RV and such. We've seen the UN/US showing great flexibility and support, and there is that account being returned to Iraq end of JUNE. With the " ominous threat " of a Caretaker Govt. hanging over the Kurds [ See you in September ] - does this possibly nullify or at least forestall that referendum ? Installing a Caretaker Govt. really does shake things up. More than likely, making lots of folks take pause and just a might nervous i suspect.

I agree ,with so much on the line; " reconstruction and other foreign investment needs to hit Iraq before external influences and sectarian violence leading to Civil War takes place. " 

Iraq is quickly running out if time; they can ill afford waiting years for economic benefits that they would have enjoyed NOW, had they just pulled their heads out of their butts in the first place. It does seem unlikely the US & UN would allow Iraq to plunge headlong into Civil War. Their own selfishness, narrow vision, uncooperative nature and stupidity at not recognizing what they have staring them in the face, is certainly a catalyst for Civil War. It's been a long, bloody & expensive road for Iraq and especially the US since 2003; It ain't pretty and still a bit of mess, however, I hope I'm correct when I say this, cooler heads will prevail and Iraq will come through with the goods.

Thank you for your valuable  :twocents: Synopsis, wonderful insight and you helped to clear out some cobwebs in my Brain Pan - - - :salute:and " Go Moola Nova " :tiphat:

The end of June will prove to be most interesting - - - and profitable we hope ! :moneybag:

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Iraq is quickly running out if time; they can ill afford waiting years for economic benefits that they would have enjoyed NOW, had they just pulled their heads out of their butts in the first place.

Excellent Post, 10 Years Later! :twothumbs: :tiphat: :salute:

I would like to emphasize this piece of your post. My opinion is the opiate of prosperity will go a long ways to keeping the historic violence at bay. I just don't see months, weeks, or years for things to improve. Iraq is literally precariously at the cusp of something that has never been in Iraq and Iraq internationally. Many countries are dealing with Iraq in it's current form that is distinctly different than with Saddam Hussein or before - and all for the better to integrate Iraq internationally so the high powered resources Iraq has can turbo charge not only Iraq's economy and standard of living but all the countries that do business with Iraq. That is why I lean toward a positive major credit rating's rating to indicate foreign investment will pour into Iraq. Alternately, insufficient results could make for an environment for Iraq to sink to a new low level with something worse than ISIS and more comprehensive. That is why I wholeheartedly concur with You that time is of the essence.

And, Oh, Yes - a cranial rectal extraction is directly in order and long over due!!! :o   :o   :o

Yep! End Of June will very likely be telling (and compelling)! Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6

Deputy warns of the legislative vacuum and recourse to the emergency government

Political

Since 19.06.2017 at 11:21 (Baghdad time)

bbbb.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The Secretary-General of the Islamic Virtue Party Abdul-Hussein al-Musawi, Monday, the importance of not exceeding constitutional timings for the elections, warning from entering the country in the event of a legislative vacuum and recourse to the governments of emergency.

Moussawi said during a meeting to collect from the notables of the capital Baghdad and social activists, according to a statement to the media office, said that "the adoption of a fair electoral law will contribute to the expansion of popular participation in the elections and create a strong government and Amina supported by the people of the country."

He noted, "the importance of seeking community-based interfaces to push for speeding up the adoption of a fair election law and prevent the entry of the country to the status of a constitutional vacuum," stressing "the importance of not exceeding constitutional timings for the elections."

The secretary-general, the need for the "liberation of the Iraqi equivalent of land operations, operations to liberate human thought to ensure that no repetition of the painful experiences of Iraq."

He pointed Moussawi, to "seek the reconstruction of the liberated areas, with emphasis on the need to provide the biggest areas of concern to the editors in fulfillment of their sacrifices" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Agreement of the political blocs on the terms of the electoral law with the exception of determining the ratio

Agreement of the political blocs on the terms of the electoral law with the exception of determining the ratio

Number of readers: 142

Agreement of the political blocs on the terms of the electoral law with the exception of determining the ratio

19-06-2017 04:23 PM

Euphrates -

He confirmed a member of the Legal Committee MP Ibtisam Hilali political blocs on the paragraphs of the House of Representatives election law with the exception of determining the ratio of 1.6 or 1.8 , which is divided by the total votes obtained by the large blocs in a single constituency. 

Said Hilali , in a press statement that there are efforts to reduce the ratio in order to include small blocs participating in the elections , but a final outcome will determine the beginning of the next legislative term after Eid al - Fitr Alambark.mbanh there are claims from some MPs to add a paragraph to the law to ensure the inclusion of young people by at least 25% in the electoral lists to ensure the participation of youth in public life and decision - making.

• Upvote 1

Legal representative: the decision to extend the work of the provincial councils legal and impeccable him

Number of readers: 449

Legal representative: the decision to extend the work of the provincial councils legal and impeccable him

20-06-2017 02:57 PM

Euphrates -

The head of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Mohsen al-Saadoun, said the decision to extend the work of the provincial councils legal and impeccable him, noting that article 46 ter of the provincial and district council elections and respects the law in force given the right to continue the work of councils until another new election.

Sadoun said in a press statement that the provincial and district council elections and respects in force Law No. 36 of 2008 gave in one of its articles the right to extend the work of the provincial councils until the election of new councils pointing out that the labor law in force and materials remain constant until the vote on the new draft law currently located within the corridors of the Council House of Representatives. Adding that holding the government to extend the work of the current provincial council is to hold a legal cover and dust on it, according to the legal mechanisms provided for in the applicable law to article 46 ter, pointing out that the measure is by sending the Electoral Commission a request to the Council of Ministers and the issuance of a government decision.

• Upvote 1

Commission approves the establishment of five new parties

6/22/2017 0:00 

Baghdad / Al- Sabah 
said a member of the Board of Commissioners at the Electoral Commission Sirwan Ahmed Rashid, the Council approval for the granting of the license to five new parties.Rashid said, in a statement to the Commission, received the "morning": "Five new parties have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the paragraphs of the legislator 's political parties law by the House of Representatives , " noting that " the Board of Commissioners approved the granting of the license of incorporation of these parties , which is ( a renaissance generation rally, Hezbollah Islamic revolted, mass victorious, combining cooperation, loyalty and block change). " 
The student council member, "all the advanced parties for the purpose of incorporation which recorded and cut off the legal period, for the purpose of completing the procedures for registration in preparation for granting them licenses of incorporation."
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

49 minutes ago
Last updated
01:03 PM

Watch

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
announced the Election Commission on Tuesday granted leave the establishment of a party to the sons of Mesopotamia continued the Christian component. 
She said a member of the Board of Commissioners in the Commission Kolshan Kamal Ali, in a statement , "Tomorrow 's Press", a copy of it, that "received the Board of Commissioners approved the granting of the license to the party ( the sons of Mesopotamia / component Christian)."

She added that " the said party completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the paragraphs of the legislator 's political parties law by the House of Representatives." 
Commission member called "all the advanced parties for the purpose of incorporation which recorded and cut off the legal period for the purpose of completing the procedures for registration in preparation for granting them licenses of incorporation." 
The Political Parties Law No. (36) for the year 2015 may be prescribed by the House of Representatives Commission began work whereby after it was published in the Official Gazette, where he made political parties intending to participate in the upcoming electoral benefits for the purpose of registration in accordance with procedures, instructions and rules of conduct issued by the Commission and the work continues in this direction.
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi provincial elections postponed until 2018

Political blocs have quietly agreed to combine provincial elections with national elections slated for next April.
Iraqi provincial elections postponed until 2018
An Iraqi man casts his ballot at a polling station in the southern Iraqi city of Basra on March 7, 2010. (ESSAM AL-SUDANI/AFP/Getty Images)
By STAFF of Iraq Oil Report

Published Wednesday, July 5th, 2017
BAGHDAD - Iraq's most powerful political parties have agreed to delay provincial elections and hold them along with national parliamentary elections next spring.

The government has not officially announced the postponement of the provincial vote, which it had planned to hold on Sept. 16. But more than a dozen politicians - including members of Parliament and various provincial councils - confirmed that the provincial and national elections will be merged.

http://www.iraqoilreport.com/news/iraqi-provincial-elections-postponed-2018-23869/?utm_source=IOR+Newsletter&utm_campaign=2fe35329e3-Email_Update&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f9870911e6-2fe35329e3-192871669

• Upvote 3

Hmmm, could be all f those politicians are from Malikis party and are just spreading BS. There has been no official announcement from anyone who matters, so let us wait for official confirmation, and Snow anytime is a good time to eliminate Maliki. Maybe we will get lucky and he will visit Mosul and a building will fall on him.

53 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

This is good right?

If the above is correct!!! Yes it is, the delay remove the old commission. Due to the fact the position they hold expire, which does away with another group of Maliki thugs!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor
  • yota691 locked this topic