Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm

yota691

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

BOOOOMMMMMMMMMM....................

Here it is....................

MOOLA NOVA EVERYBODY!!!

:twothumbs:       :twothumbs:       :twothumbs:

I'm on my phone and I meant to answer your quote - didn't work 1st time - please see above question to U in previous post

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Praying it is so - now, what's the likelihood of RV/Ch7 either prior to Ramadan or by that " 2 month deadline " of Ch7 release from Abadi. ???

Here is the April 4, 2017 statement from Abadi:

The, "" 2 month deadline " of Ch7 release from Abadi" being announced makes for on or about June 4, 2017 deadline. Looks like that may have been a "back wall date" but, hey, this is Iraq! However, with President Trump visiting Iraq before Ramadan, there may be whole another Chapter VII release date a week or two before June 4, 2017. The article may also have been released for publication days or weeks after Abadi made this statement, too. Things seem to be lining up for the full Chapter 7 release before Ramadan with the recent announcement that West Mosul will be ISIS control free before Ramadan.

Lookin' Good!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The, "" 2 month deadline " of Ch7 release from Abadi" being announced makes for on or about June 4, 2017 deadline. Looks like that may have been a "back wall date" but, hey, this is Iraq! However, with President Trump visiting Iraq before Ramadan, there may be whole another Chapter VII release date a week or two before June 4, 2017. The article may also have been released for publication days or weeks after Abadi made this statement, too. Things seem to be lining up for the full Chapter 7 release before Ramadan with the recent announcement that West Mosul will be ISIS control free before Ramadan.

Lookin' Good!

Go Moola Nova!

Around the time of DT planned trip?....

• Upvote 3

(Ding) Good evening passengers if you will notice the fasten your seatbelt sign we are beginning our final approach and will be descending soon, thank you for flying with SlowAsCamelsAss Airlines. We hope you will fly again with us soon.

LoL sorry just my thoughts on where we are at currently LMFAO good day DV

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Looks totally achievable. With the earlier estimate of less than 1,000 ISIS militants remaining in West Mosul then 200 to 300 ISIS militants remaning in West Mosul with after those announcements exterminating about 50 here, a dozen here and there, and a few here/a few there, then there is likely less that 100 (maybe much less) remaining ISIS militants in West Mosul. With munitions and explosive supplies crimped or terminated, the remaining ISIS can likely soon only put up hand to hand resistance or throw/drop things like debris. I suspect the Iraqi Forces advances will pick up speed and then maybe slow a little once Old Mosul is reached. With extremely pared ISIS militants and attacks on all Old Mosul fronts, the retaking of Old Mosul could as well happen very quickly!

Just my opinion and :twocents: 

What may just be around the last retaken Old Mosul dusty and debris ridden corner is..........................................................

WOW, MOOLA NOVA (OH, YEAH, BABY - BRING IT ON)!!!

:twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:

Thanks Yota and that is a Pretty good :twocents: Synopsis.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Lookin' Good!

Go Moola Nova!

Looking good is right - going to practice  :backflip: some back flips just in case-gotta be ready 

• Upvote 3

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Looking good is right - going to practice  :backflip: some back flips just in case-gotta be ready 

Yep. I'm with you there, 10 Years Later! Gotta be ready for....................

WOW, MOOLA NOVA!!!

:twothumbs:   :backflip:   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

(Ding) Good evening passengers if you will notice the fasten your seatbelt sign we are beginning our final approach and will be descending soon, thank you for flying with SlowAsCamelsAss Airlines. We hope you will fly again with us soon.

LoL sorry just my thoughts on where we are at currently LMFAO good day DV

So let's see - instead of a flight being "cancelled", in Iraq it would be " postponed " and " next departure " would be " only a matter of time " - " in the near future " or in the " coming days " ---- got it ...... making mental notes here.

:D

On time arrivals would be designated as " SOON " is my guess. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

So let's see - instead of a flight being "cancelled", in Iraq it would be " postponed " and " next departure " would be " only a matter of time " - " in the near future " or in the " coming days " ---- got it ...... making mental notes here.

That is to funny.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Exactly 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

10YL,  Please video tape the "Back Flips" for us DV members.....LOL...:D

Right along with the video of me being loaded into the Ambulance, strapped down on a gurney six ways to Sunday after throwing my Back out   :backflip:   :wave:

• Upvote 2

Chief of Staff of the Iraqi Army Mosul restore the entire organization from Daesh within days

Arab and international

Friday, May 12th 2017 11:44

Mosul restore the entire organization from Daesh within days

Salah Siam

The team's first corner Othman Ghanimi Chief of Staff of the Iraqi army confirmed that the restoration of Mosul fully from the organization Daesh process will be concluded within days.

He said Ghanimi BBC (BBC), "he hopes to defeat the organization before the start of the month of Ramadan, which is expected to be approved by May 26 this," he said, adding that the gains achieved by the army in the north means besieging militants organized in a very small space.

He Ghanimi that the security forces are a large and effective effort against Daesh, and it will be completed within days.

The Iraqi forces launch a massive military operation to restore the city in October last year with the support of air strikes from the US-led coalition.

The Iraqi army managed to regain the eastern part of the city completely in January, and began the attack on the western part of the city in the following month.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Yota, when the liberation of Mosul is finally announced I will one happy camper, after a long drawn out war these poor folks can begin a journey of peace and prosperity and I also believe will be the beginning of our journey as well :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota, when the liberation of Mosul is finally announced I will one happy camper, after a long drawn out war these poor folks can begin a journey of peace and prosperity and I also believe will be the beginning of our journey as well :eyebrows:

Yep, Wiljor! A long awaited and fondly anticipated journey!

Top Of The Morning To You, Wiljor and DV, and I trust the day is going Your Way!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yep, Wiljor! A long awaited and fondly anticipated journey!

Top Of The Morning To You, Wiljor and DV, and I trust the day is going Your Way!

Go Moola Nova!

A super day up to you my friend, just absorbing all this great news as of late over a freshly brewed cup my favorite java ☕️

• Upvote 2

Does anyone agree with me that there is a stall going on right now with this liberation of Mosul? How is it that thousands of Iraqi troops and militias can't defeat a gang (not an army) of ISIS terrorist from a couple of neighborhoods in this city? I read an article yesterday where the Iraq army was within 300 meters of the grand mosque, they were within 300 meters of this mosque a week ago. Maybe it's just me wanting this thing done an over with today but sure seems like any forward movement has stopped...

• Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm