Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whitehouse deleted climate change website

pricestar8

All References to ‘Climate Change’ Deleted From White House Website at Noon Today

'At 11:59 am eastern, the official White House website had a lengthy information page about the threat of climate change and the steps the federal government had taken to fight it. At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming.'

WASHINGTON, DC — A climate of change! Perhaps the most stark contrast between the Obama administration and the Trump administration is on “global warming”. The climate differences were visible today as the White House website was scrubbed of all references to “climate change” at exactly noon today just as President Donald Trump was sworn in.

Climate Depot statement: “Climate skeptics are thrilled that one of the very first visible changes of the transition of power between President Obama and President Trump is the booting of “climate change” from the White House website. Trump is truly going to make science great again and reject the notion that humans are the control knob of the climate and UN treaties and EPA regulations can somehow regulate temperature and storminess. Welcome to the era of sound science!” (Note: Skeptical Film ‘Climate Hustle’ Now Available As ‘Streaming Video On Demand’ to Greet Gore’s Sequel)

Meteorologist and Weather Channel Founder John Coleman had one word to describe the White House climate website changes. ‘Hooray!,” Coleman, a climate skeptic, tweeted. (Also see: Weather Channel Founder: Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’ Will Be Another ‘Scientific Monstrosity)

wh-climate-before-after

Above image courtesy of WattsUpWithThat.com

Via: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website

All References to Climate Change Have Been Deleted From the White House Website

At 11:59 am eastern, the official White House website had a lengthy information page about the threat of climate change and the steps the federal government had taken to fight it. At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming.

“President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule,” the site says. A search of the website found no mention of “global warming,” and the only mentions of “climate change” were archived pages that, after clicking on the links, led to scrubbed pages.

• Upvote 10

You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac, El Dorado convertible
Hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior
And big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah
And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 mph

Getting one mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder
Cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old fashioned
Non-biodegradable Styrofoam containers
And when I'm done sucking down those grease ball burgers

And then I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam container right out the side
And there ain't anything anybody can do about it
You know why? Because Trump’s the president and we got the bomb, that's why…

Apologies to Dennis Leary

• Upvote 7

I'm gonna say this and at this point I really don't give a darn what the idiots think. But anyone that thinks that humans can destroy the climate of this earth is a complete idiot. 

We exploded hundreds of Nuclear weapons throughout the last century in the supposed name of science and nothing changed in the climate whatsoever. Volcanoes blow off more gasses and ash into the air everyday than all of humanity combined, and still the climate stays the same.

So don't be an ignoramus moron, IT'S CALLED WEATHER.   

• Upvote 9

Totally agree LDG.

Not to forget man made bush/forest fires that resulted from out of control back burning to supposedly "enhance" the environment. These spewed multiple more times carbon into the air than all the worlds automotive fuel emissions. 

These simpletons do not know best! Let nature take its course with out our interference.... that's how you manage the environment. 

• Upvote 4

That Icelandic volcano that erupted and closed down air travel a few years ago was said to have spewed more CO2 gas into the Earth's atmosphere than all of the inventions man had created up to that point from the start of the Industrial Revolution. And that was just one volcano explosion. Don't think man could ever change the climate at this point in time. The Earth is a natural filter. The only way man could change natural climate would be to kill every plant on this Earth. And even then he would still wouldn't even be close. He would have to kill everything that created O2. And still he wouldn't even be close to changing the climate. What causes global warming? Duh! The sun! What causes global cooling? Duh! The sun!  What goes round and round? The wheels on the bus go round and round. Bet you thought I was going to say the sun didn't you!

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5

Fun fact... 100% of the the third world nations produce more than 90% of the carbon emissions. Another fun fact, companies flock to these third world nations because the lack of climate change regulations that are choking their growth. Another fun fact, Al Gore has a larger carbon emission footprint than 99% of the families in the USA. Another fun fact, Al Gore's carbon footprint will never be as big as his head! 

• Upvote 4

Climate Change Alarmist...consider this:

1) In the 50s & 60s, the Alarmist claimed "Global Cooling" was the greatest threat to humanity.

2) In the 80s & 90s, the Alarmist claimed "Global Warming" was the greatest threat to humanity.

3) In the 00s to the present, the Alarmist claimed "Climate Change" is the greatest threat to humanity.

My question to all you Liberals and Lefitst who have bought into the notion that Man is the #1 reason for any of the Earth's changes, how can the Alarmist have been so wrong for so long, but yet people just blindly trust everything they say. Talk about fake news...give me a break.

Indy

• Upvote 2

On 1/20/2017 at 8:08 PM, Theseus said:

That Icelandic volcano that erupted and closed down air travel a few years ago was said to have spewed more CO2 gas into the Earth's atmosphere than all of the inventions man had created up to that point from the start of the Industrial Revolution. And that was just one volcano explosion. Don't think man could ever change the climate at this point in time. The Earth is a natural filter. The only way man could change natural climate would be to kill every plant on this Earth. And even then he would still wouldn't even be close. He would have to kill everything that created O2. And still he wouldn't even be close to changing the climate. What causes global warming? Duh! The sun! What causes global cooling? Duh! The sun!  What goes round and round? The wheels on the bus go round and round. Bet you thought I was going to say the sun didn't you!

i know i know

ask me

the sun????

hope i am right

i want a sticker for being right 

• Upvote 2