Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - URGENT FROM IRAQI TV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Ultra Low Def On Iraqi TV While Delta Tries Standing Piggy Back On Frank's Shoulders To Get A Phone Signal !

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

CBI WILL TAKE NEW MEASURES TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF DOLLAR  AND support THE IQD AGAINST OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. 

NEW OFFICIAL RATE. WE WILL SEE FAMILY.

FROM MY PHONE 

DELTA

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks DT.....

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting In Ultra Low Def On Iraqi TV While Delta Tries Standing Piggy Back On Frank's Shoulders To Get A Phone Signal !

It aint hard to figure where Delta got a foot hole to swing up on Frank;s shoulder...Delta probably swung around and did a reverse 'Piggy-Back'' and making Frank do the ''Bow-Hog Grunt''....:blink:

• Upvote 3

I love reading this stuff. The key point being it is in Rumors for a reason. I think in all the time I have been here Delta has been right once. I wish I could remember but he posted something an a week later it happen. It could have been that he got lucky, and find that nut once in a while. But, I would really like to find out that he does live there or is he sitting in front of the tv on the boarder drinking the hard stuff.      :lol:

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I love reading this stuff. The key point being it is in Rumors for a reason. I think in all the time I have been here Delta has been right once. I wish I could remember but he posted something an a week later it happen. It could have been that he got lucky, and find that nut once in a while. But, I would really like to find out that he does live there or is he sitting in front of the tv on the boarder drinking the hard stuff.      :lol:

hahahaha  I hear ya  guy ,  I am afraid I will buy a scratch off lotto ticket , when 10 dollars , but I would have won the major jack pot if I only played that game !   { 15 minutes of fame  1 right rumor }   <----- spent all his  right answers on one shot

• Upvote 2

Update From Delta While Frank Starts Huffing And Getting Dizzy From Frantically Running In Circles As Delta Teeters Perilously From His Shoulders While Sticking The Phone High Into The Air ...

FAMILY ARTICLE IS OUT ENJOY:

CBI warns banking offices violation of the pricing of the dollar

Sunday, December 25, 2016

696797077bfe504a66eed3b3ce41fd43.jpg

Vowed to CBI, Sunday, to take legal measures, "tight" against the violation of banking offices to the official dollar exchange rate, noting that the high dollar prices due to speculation on the black market.

A spokesman for the Acer Jabbar Bank in a press statement, said that " the Central Bank will take new legal action against the tight banking offices contrary to the official dollar exchange rate over the next few days."

He added that "those measures aimed at reducing the dollar and support the Iraqi dinar against other foreign currencies and reduce dependence on the black market price."

Jabbar said that "all banking offices monitored by the bank is not possible for lack of a sufficient number of employees," adding that " the reason for the continued rise of the dollar due to speculation on the black market."

http://www.alghadeer.tv/news/d.....ail/48636/

000041medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 9

On 12/26/2016 at 5:44 AM, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT.....

It aint hard to figure where Delta got a foot hole to swing up on Frank;s shoulder...Delta probably swung around and did a reverse 'Piggy-Back'' and making Frank do the ''Bow-Hog Grunt''....:blink:

Kinda sounds like a Broke Back Mountain kinda thing. I hope you are right on this one DT.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

.....Damn BruceP....You ought to tell us what you think and quit holdin' back....Don't get me wrong, I can see the angle you're comin' from....But apparently you don't realise the position you left yourself in with our unorthodox ''Clowd''....I'll can't wait to hear this rebuttal.... :rocking-chair:....

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, BruceP said:

Hey Thug

You must be desperate to bash someone. These articles from Delta are old news from last week. You need to get some new material. Either that or you need a hobby or something to keep you occupied. IMO

***///  OH, HAIL NO YOU DI'INT ! :o:facepalm2:

TheClownNewsNetwork referred to this as an "update",

so that crack about it being last week's was uncalled for, man ! <_< Be fair here.

New material..?  Oh, please.   TheTHUG never disappoints with his banners & by-lines !   Ease up ! :facepalm3:

And a "hobby" could never replace the hard work our Star CLOWN Reporter does for us all here.

As far as RV NEWS ANCHORS go.... he's the Edward R. Morrow of The Rumour Section ! :tiphat:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, yo !

BTW: We hear there's a sale on Funny Bones over at the Barnum&Bailey Bargain Barn.

Please go get one, send us the bill.... we'll pay for it for ya. ;)

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, BruceP said:

Hey Thug

You must be desperate to bash someone. These articles from Delta are old news from last week. You need to get some new material. Either that or you need a hobby or something to keep you occupied. IMO

I think you need to find a new formum. Like you need banned.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, BruceP said:

Hey Thug

You need to find another formum. Like you need banned.

Edited by gregp
Had to rethink my wording.
  • Upvote 1

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM, DinarThug said:

Update From Delta While Frank Starts Huffing And Getting Dizzy From Frantically Running In Circles As Delta Teeters Perilously From His Shoulders While Sticking The Phone High Into The Air ...

FAMILY ARTICLE IS OUT ENJOY:

Sunday, December 25, 2016

696797077bfe504a66eed3b3ce41fd43.jpg

Vowed to CBI, Sunday, to take legal measures, "tight" against the violation of banking offices to the official dollar exchange rate, noting that the high dollar prices due to speculation on the black market.

A spokesman for the Acer Jabbar Bank in a press statement, said that " the Central Bank will take new legal action against the tight banking offices contrary to the official dollar exchange rate over the next few days."

He added that "those measures aimed at reducing the dollar and support the Iraqi dinar against other foreign currencies and reduce dependence on the black market price."

Jabbar said that "all banking offices monitored by the bank is not possible for lack of a sufficient number of employees," adding that " the reason for the continued rise of the dollar due to speculation on the black market."

http://www.alghadeer.tv/news/d.....ail/48636/

000041medium_gif

DELTA

Thank you, Thugs. Always on top of things.

• Upvote 3