Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smelting Speaks: Maliki Decided To Retire From Public Office Once And For All !

CNN. Broadcasting While Somebody Finally Must Have Got The Drop On The Rat To Force Him To Go !

Smelting Speaks: Maliki decided to retire from public office once and for all

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 7 / March: uncovered close to the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Monday sources, the latter decided to retire from formal political positions permanently.

New World newspaper quoted sources described Palmqrbh of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki earlier that he decided to "retire" from official positions once and for all.

The sources added that "al-Maliki told the Iraqi politicians, and non-Iraqi retiring positions decision", without disclosing the occasion of adoption of this resolution, or the reasons that prompted Maliki to him. "

And circulated among the press a letter attributed to the melting-Maliki, "Yasser al-Maliki" the means of social communication "Watts August" in which he stressed that "Nuri al-Maliki decided to retire from the official political life once and for all, and he had told Iraqi officials and non-Iraqis do."

The National Alliance, which held the leaders meeting Sunday in Karbala, has seen the participation of the leaders of the first line (Haider al-Abadi, Ammar al-Hakim and Muqtada al-Sadr and Ibrahim al-Jaafari), while absent from the meeting, head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, raising questions observers.

It is said that al-Maliki, the Iraqi government terrace for two elections for the years (2006 - 2010) and (2010 to 2014). Q ended (1)

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=189808〈=ar

• Upvote 8

Last Update: Monday, March 7, 2016 - 1:10

Iraq "sources close to Maliki decided to" retire "the official final positions

New World - Saif al- Khayat

I learned the "New World" from sources close to the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he decided to "retire" from official positions once and for all.

The sources, who has custody of the "New World" to disclosure, that "al-Maliki told the Iraqi politicians, and non-Iraqi decision of retiring from office."

Sources on any occasion did not explain the former prime minister decided this decision.

And Maliki was toppled in August 2014 and replaced Lakedr Abadi.

http://alhadathpcnews.net/?p=48232

• Upvote 8

Thanks DT...Maliki will end up just like Saddam Hussein swinging from a rope...Both had the opportunity of an eccentric retirement and the means to leave a legacy of an entirely different concept...Both let greed and power lead them to a end of their lives of regret and uncertainty as to their final days...Maliki could be looking forward to a lavish retirement with just a fraction of the money he stole and embezzled...but he let his hate for the Sunnis cause him to condone human atrocities that'll make him a little taller the last day of his life...The truth of the matter is, he'll deserve everything he gets and then some...      

• Upvote 5

Great News Dinar Thug!  Thank You for posting!

Like many have said, with Maliki declaring his permanent retiring from official positions, Maliki will very likely have some surprises very soon.  I suspect Maliki is thinking retirement and the relevant authorities will be pressing Maliki expiration.

Maliki may have never accepted this day previously in his way of delusional thinking.  Maliki is deluded to think he can now retire and escape indictment, prosecution, and (likely) execution for his Crimes Against Humanity.  With the Dawa party support gone, his levers all likely all gone, too, in Iraq. 

My opinion is Iran will agree to let Maliki hang for the Crimes Against Humanity and all the Iranian militias will leave Iraq to satisfy an agreement to clear the Iranians and have Iraqi autonomy from Iranian influence.

• Upvote 5

Great News Dinar Thug! Thank You for posting!

Like many have said, with Maliki declaring his permanent retiring from official positions, Maliki will very likely have some surprises very soon. I suspect Maliki is thinking retirement and the relevant authorities will be pressing Maliki expiration.

Maliki may have never accepted this day previously in his way of delusional thinking. Maliki is deluded to think he can now retire and escape indictment, prosecution, and (likely) execution for his Crimes Against Humanity. With the Dawa party support gone, his levers all likely all gone, too, in Iraq.

My opinion is Iran will agree to let Maliki hang for the Crimes Against Humanity and all the Iranian militias will leave Iraq to satisfy an agreement to clear the Iranians and have Iraqi autonomy from Iranian influence.

I was actually thinking the same thing.......now it sounds too simple. Maliki may have tricks up his sleeve. We will wait for more news to come out Edited by ComPLX
  • Upvote 2

I was actually thinking the same thing.......now it sounds too simple. Maliki may have tricks up his sleeve. We will wait for more news to come out

:twothumbs:

I will wait till I hear more sometimes News out of Iraq can be miss leading...one artical one way the next a 180 ...Master Yota will bring some info on this

I am with you there.  I strongly suspect there will be misinformation out of the Iraqi news media sources around the time of the IQD revaluation especially regarding other major events in Iraq and international relations.

• Upvote 1

Retire from what?  He's nothing.  He's been taken out and then tried to sue to keep his job with the help of mahmoud the crooked judge.  Which I still don't understand why him and maliki have not been tried.  So, is he about to run to iran and hide or just hook up with iran to instill more terror on the people of Iraq.  This is a joke.  He's up to no good.  Maybe he will sneak out in the middle of the night.   Who knows, but he's already said that Abadi should be replaced.  So, is he gonna hang low so he can perpetuate a coup?   This is not how it's suppose to end for him.  He should be going out with matching bracelets.   Abadi had better keep up with this nut job and hopefully the best of the US has Abadi's back.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1