Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Announces An Emergency Conference Call !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank And Delta Run Around On The Blue Couch In Their Fireman PJ's With Blankie Capes Shouting 'Emergency'!

PS: Feel Free To Add Ur Own CC Notes Since Frankie's Imposed A Gag Order ...

KTFA:

Frank26: KTFA FAMILY :

WE ARE HAVING AN EMERGENCY CC TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST TONIGHT.

IT WILL ONLY BE DONE BY PHONE .......... NOT LIVE STREAM.

KTFA STAFF PLEASE PUT OUT THE NUMBERS...... TY KINDLY.

I WANT NO CC NOTES TAKEN TONIGHT.

KTFA FAMILY .............. WE DO NOT HAVE T/T'S NOR BUDGET EVIDENCE YET.

WE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE.

REMEMBER ............. STUDIOUS .......... NOT SILLY EMOTIONS.

FOR ONE DOES NOT PRAY THAT WAY EITHER.

C U IN ......... 2.3 KTFA Frank

Aggiedad77: EMERGENCY CC TONIGHT

NO NOTES WILL BE POSTED ALOHA RANDY

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Everybody in Dinarland has been burning this charlatan's ass up in the past 3-4 months about using religion to separate people from their hard earned money, so i guess Frankie Frankie has decided to try and put a lid on all his made up bs by not having a conference call that anyone except his 'flock' can listen in on.

Before he is finished with his 'private' cc, there will be someone on his website leaking all the sordid text, lol !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Gee, all of a sudden Stanky-Frankie has something to say SO in-the-know,

that he has to go underground with it...?

Hmmnn...  inside intel of the highest order... <_<

Sounds like somebody spent New Year's Eve in a Hawaiian Bath House with a certain in-the-know

guy who just spent millions of US Taxpayer dollars to jaunt over there with his man-wife for the holiday.

YUCK.  <_<

• Upvote 3

And Meet Caitlyn ...

:D :D :D

Oh Yeah, She's so hot !!! NOT !! -

Okay, so Bruce is no longer Bruce, is now Caitlyn. No doubt there within Caitlyn there is still some Bruce - even with the hormone therapy. Soooo, if not all Man or all Woman, does the inbetwix name Transgender describe the condition or species ? Biologically there are some species on the planet that do have male and female systems onboard - can't bring the species to mind; I quit medical school to become a Brain Surgeon ;) 

Just so we're clear [ and I'm sure I've muddied the waters considerably here ] I think I'll just call him/her/it Brucelyn.

• Upvote 2

Oh Yeah, She's so hot !!! NOT !! -

Okay, so Bruce is no longer Bruce, is now Caitlyn. No doubt there within Caitlyn there is still some Bruce - even with the hormone therapy. Soooo, if not all Man or all Woman, does the inbetwix name Transgender describe the condition or species ? Biologically there are some species on the planet that do have male and female systems onboard - can't bring the species to mind; I quit medical school to become a Brain Surgeon ;) 

Just so we're clear [ and I'm sure I've muddied the waters considerably here ] I think I'll just call him/her/it Brucelyn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2