Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges

yota691

Thursday, December 24, the first 0.2015

Through the news that I received from the Integrity Commission by the Sayyed Hassan Yasiri the formation of a special committee to investigate money that Mr. al-Maliki and his family to the fourth degree, based on financial disclosure filed by al-Maliki to Dyalheiih in 2010 at the time of receipt of the presidency of the Council of Ministers said then owning worth (10000) ten thousand dollars Only a set of prayer beads and valves which has driven Dr. Yasiri from the search in earnest in Alakhbarat the body of what is owned by Mr. al-Maliki now worth up to eighty billion dollars are documented and registered in his name and the names of his family (his son and Shrah), a news if true, would be a serious blow to corruption and the corrupt and restore a resounding Authority its reputation and its oversight, a move calculated undoubtedly to Mr. Yasiri and his desire to restore the spirit of the value of the body and its role in the fight against corruption, especially as he Committee had been assigned to follow up the issue with some Lebanese, Jordanian and French banks, which includes most of the money smuggled It seems that al-Maliki has become a paper burned and nothing but the days and hear the news of the issuance of orders arrest against him being shall not have immunity, something which maybe he catches the President of the Integrity Commission and invited him to expedite the opening of corruption Maliki files, and his family is natural, Mr. Medhat al-Mahmoud will be between two choices: either follow integrity procedures and the issuance of the arrest warrants and that is unlikely certainly because of fear of Mahmoud al-Maliki and files owned by about corruption personally and manipulating the law in favor of al-Maliki and his entourage and the abolition of the hypnosis several corruption files that are also subject to The second option is the closest is trying to influence the body and its presidency of the Tmtmh file or postponed at the very least in order to preserve national unity and Iraq in a fateful war with Daash and a priority which Masikon response Mr. Abadi certainly his attempt during al for the follow up the matter on the grounds that the fall of al-Maliki is the fall of the entire state and say to Mr. Hassan Yasiri fall state led by al-Maliki and his ilk spend led by Mahmoud and his ilk is the best for Iraq and Iraqis to remain Hola immune and Iswmun people ill suffering and injustice and have the power and excessive immunity to Atbih freelance and punishment that is the duty of the Commission is to pursue them and put them in prison either that or double on Iraq peace and we will wait for the seriousness of the matter and the health of the news to know the feasibility of the existence of the Integrity Commission and its role and feasibility of a regulatory and judicial authorities as a whole and not less stopped the proceedings in order to avoid embarrassment

• Upvote 8

ohhhh   snap !    he already  hit the thanks button    :P       as far as the article  ,   when yota  paste   the photo of malarkey  behind  the bars  ,  then I w ill believe  it is real  ...      morning  yota   happy  holidays  ,  and a merry christmas   

• Upvote 2

"...President of the Integrity Commission and invited him to expedite the opening of corruption Maliki files, and his family is natural, Mr. Medhat al-Mahmoud will be between two choices: either follow integrity procedures and the issuance of the arrest warrants and that is unlikely certainly because of fear of Mahmoud al-Maliki and files owned by about corruption personally and manipulating the law in favor of al-Maliki..."

..."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

..."eighty billion dollars..."... not sheckles, rubles, nor dinar... DOLLARS.

We ain't much fer cipherin', but the way we figure it,

that oughtta be enough to cover 'OlSarge's IQD at a pretty swell rate at the Currency Exchange Window !  :D

And the icing on the cake, see the evil maliki n' his evil kin toted off to the hoosegow .

Betcha dollars to donuts he hauls ballz for his boyfriend's place in Iran...

May even git his pal - the evil hobummer - to give him refugee status here and put him and his thieving family on the

public dole at our expense (like he does his Kenyan aunt & uncle).... <_<

Merry Christmas to the People of Iraq & US....?  We'll see.

More likely he'll cut a deal with the illuminati banksters, fake his own death,

and move into Hitler's post-war domicile in Argentina. <_<

• Upvote 3

The big question is how much of his loot can be recovered?

The stolen funds being recovered (or most of the stolen funds) is one of the pieces I am looking for before the RV. So, this is extremely good news. I wonder what stink will be stirred with the foreign countries where the Iraqi stolen funds reside? I suspect there will be lots of help from other countries (US probably a major help) to return these funds to Iraq very soon. Maybe some follow up articles in this regard soon? We shall see.

Iraq working collaboratively with other countries in atfectively addresing Iraqi government representative corruption could support a change in Iraq's credit ratings by S&P's, Moody's, and Fitch's. This is another significant piece I am looking for before the RV.

I may have missed it in the article but there did not appear to be language regarding Crimes Against Humanity charges. In a sense this is good news if the ICC is taking up the case to charge and prosecute Maliki (and affiliates). If the ICC prosecutes Maliki (and affiliates) while the Iraqi people as a whole support the ICC actions and keep on a trajectory to stability, I believe this will further support the perception that Iraq is a unified country which is another piece I am looking for before the RV. The financial corruption being adressed by Iraq could be a warm up for the real ICC action. The Iraqi Judiiary proceedings could provide useful information not already confirmed by the ICC for use later by the ICC. I haven't seen the Iraq Judiciary Reforms voted on and implemented to give me confidence this will go smoothly. Hopefully I am wrong and there are no internal or external influences or breaches in the judiciary process.

I suspect the general delay in taking Maliki into custody is the judiciaries (Iraq and ICC) where collaborating on who prosecutes what and they were getting the iIs dotted and Ts crossed before the action gets started.

I fully expect there will be lots of good news supporting other things necessary for the RV at a shocking rate. For example, I am looking for a vey, very short time period between when the formal charges are made and justice is duly rendered on Maliki and affiliates with the approval of the Iraqi people.

• Upvote 2

***///

Don't worry, kids...

now that TheCBI is under the tender loving kid-gloved grabby hand of the CBI / Central Banksters and

have been brought kickin' n' screamin' into the 21st Century of Electronic banking,

it'll just be a push of a button and a mouse-click and

Iraq's coffers'll be bulgin' like a kardashian bum in spandex pants !  :lol:

It's all stolen loot that WE THE PEOPLE of THESE UNITED STATES sent over there

to help the IRAQI PEOPLE.

Doubt ho'bummer'll want it back and look like an even bigger tool than he already does.... <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Call me crazy or whatever don't matter to me...IDNC..lol but the money has already started to funnel back in IMO......

Seriously leaking government hid more than 103 trillion dinars from the budget in 2016 (details)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213119-seriously-leaking-government-hid-more-than-103-trillion-dinars-from-the-budget-in-2016-details/#ixzz3vFVyD8Cd

• Upvote 5