Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Corruption topples largest plan for economic development in Iraq to make the dollar equivalent Danarh (Danarh which means Dinar)

yota691

Corruption topples largest plan for economic development in Iraq to make the dollar equivalent Danarh
November 8, 2015

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%

Our economy / Baghdad

Special

Informed sources revealed told our economy news that the plan developed in 2007 almost sunset strength of the Iraqi dinar to Mkant it before the blockade and the level of the dinar draw with the dollar and the plan was based on the increase of Iraqi cash reserves to more than $ 350 billion, depending on developments in oil prices increase and regulate laws Tax and customs consumer domestic product protection, also included Alkth deletion of zeros and turn each category 25 000 dinars to 25 dinars, accompanied by a gradual increase in the cash reserve outweigh the text trillion dollars, and increase the liquidity of the local currency to almost double the monetary reserves, so the dollar is equivalent to the Iraqi dinar or Evoukoh text of the currency to be competitive in the region with the presence of more than $ 200 billion handled by the local market for private sector development and the creation of effective local investment companies.

But this plan, which was supposed movement of Iraq's economic stage to another Ajhiha corruption, especially after 2009, where the same sources estimated that the money that fled from Iraq exceeds $ 350 billion, depending on the currency auction and import of goods is a necessary sales or estimated bills size for fake goods, and the money went, according to the sources of smuggled into the pockets of beneficiary figures or to the interface of the economic problems caused by the financial crisis, regional countries or from political problems.

• Upvote 8

This is what I have been talking about. The political climate and the economic environment in iraq has changed for the worse over the last five years. This, in my opinion, makes a massive revalue unrealistic, and forces us to shift to a long term investment strategy to make money on the dinar. I realize this opinion is not popular, but it is certainly not lobster talk, of which I have been accused. The plan back in 2009 was to revalue the dinar. No doubt about it, but iraq has significantly changed since we pulled out, and now we are stuck where we are until something changes things.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nobody owning dinars should want a deletion of zeros. The CBI cannot do it without a currency redenomination. It is impossible to delete three zeros off either the currency or the exchange rate without a new ISO code, which is a redenomination. That's how the world does it, regardless of what some gurus will tell you. Any reduction of zeros will require us to EXCHANGE our currency, and that, is a very bad scenario, unless....you live in iraq. So it is very good news that they have realized they can't do that at this time. It is still a threat to us down the road, but I'm hoping for a good change in the exchange rate, ie, 500-800 to 1, happens before any redenomination, so that we can sell back our dinars and make some money off this thing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is what I have been talking about. The political climate and the economic environment in iraq has changed for the worse over the last five years. This, in my opinion, makes a massive revalue unrealistic, and forces us to shift to a long term investment strategy to make money on the dinar. I realize this opinion is not popular, but it is certainly not lobster talk, of which I have been accused. The plan back in 2009 was to revalue the dinar. No doubt about it, but iraq has significantly changed since we pulled out, and now we are stuck where we are until something changes things.

The sky is falling !!! I think you need a new record player, 5 more years of the same old song and dance is sure going to get old.  :violin: Playing the Loppers Loophole LOL  :facepalm:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So the alternative is what then ? Are they waiting for the perfect storm of social/economic/no corruption/absolute security etc. before they decide to do something about the toilet paper of a currency they have right now ? Never happen ! 5, 10, 20 or 50 years down the road there will be still be issues - perhaps this is smoke.

They had best do something quickly, waiting for whatever it is they hope for someday, will be the ruin of them and everything they have thus far achieved - anarchy & chaos will be all that is left for Iraq if they don't get off the dime NOW !

• Upvote 3

I totally agree 10 YL , there is no way that 5,10,15,20,30 years is ever going to be perfect. Money makes the world go around and if they want to stop a lot of the chaos people need to be able to go to work so that they can feed their families and have hope. 

• Upvote 3

The CBI cannot declare a deletion of the exchange rate zeros and then attempt to collect all the 25,000 notes after that announcement. It must be declared at the SAME time or you would have absolute chaos in the marketplace. We do not want a redenomination OR a deletion of zeros, people. We want an increase in the exchange rate WITHOUT a change in currency. Either make it 1 to 1, or shrink the exchange rate to 500-800 to 1, but keep the currency the same as what we hold. There is no other way to make this work to our advantage.

• Upvote 2

Whatever will be, will be.   We already know it's long overdue for reforms, and that their is a strong force to stop Iraq from succeeding.  (corruption and iran) So, we just wait and do as this type of investment requires and speculate.    There are so many politicians and media personnel speaking out both sides of their mouths that we can never know what is true.   We again just put the dinars in the drawer and wait.  Could be today, could be tomorrow, could be next week, and could be a year or 10, but we know they will reform.  Whether it be for our benefit or not.  At least one thing is for sure, it will be to the citizens benefit and after all, it's their country and they have been robbed of the riches for many years.  Let's just keep doing what we are doing, and hope that the corruption is dealt with much more swiftly than it has been.

• Upvote 1

Here is a really crazy thought for everyone.  We have to realize that Iraq does everything backwards, I mean, after all, they write from left to right, and this is one of the difficulties in the translations we get.

What if this deletion of the 3 zeros is also backwards.  Instead of taking the 3 zeros off of the end of the 25000 note, they are taken from the front of the conversion.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=1 IQD to USD

By this conversion program leaving you a rate of 84 cents.

See how cool it is to think like an Iraqi……..backwards!!!!

What do you all think about this concept……it just might be the right one.....thinking out of the sandbox…!!

• Upvote 1

Needrv, why would the CBI raise the exchange rate to 1 to 1, and pay out trillions in speculator buybacks, and THEN get rid of the three zero notes? That doesn't float the boat, if you know what I mean.

Iraq/CBI does not care about the outsiders that have Dinar....the RV will be for Iraq and not for us (the outside dinar holders) we are just a drop in the bucket compared to what surplus they have... so a 1:1 will be decided in THIER best interest NOT OURS.... just to make myself clear... 

I ...ME..MYSELF....would want a 1:1....if you want the LOP then you are need to be in the LOPster tank.... 

• Upvote 5