Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value

newbieDA

Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value

1/10/2016

The Alojdrb (Bremer) , head of the Iraqi destruction authority when he canceled the Iraqi currency of the former regime end of 2003 to find a coin which reduces the presence of zeros, the fact that the Iraqi economy , the traditional inflation phases exceeded until he reached the edge of collapse, and this procedure is one of the means at hand to handle twice the value of the Iraqi dinar, according to the monetary and banking law, we have to go back to the basic sources which constitutes a strong factor in restoring confidence to our national currency, which deleted three zeros from Almtadolh currency now put coins and paper dinar parts, including (5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 fils) .. which will achieve the following benefits:

1. Ease of circulation and clarity and knowledge of monetary value so easily to foreigners and Hmaaaml assistant on the purchase and deal with and trust the other hand it raises the monetary value against other currencies ..

2. Altfelicat paper perishable and damage, in contrast, the coin is not affected trade and the use and therefore can be manufactured again.

3 for sale . Reduces the cost of Tabaha.az be printed (25) dinars , which will replace the 25 thousand dinars Alnaamhalmtdoualh currency is currently the easiest and quality will be high ..

4. Strengthen and improve the texture by adding elements of the global currency that is not affected by natural factors such as water, and bear scrubs and tear resistance and decay. .

5. Reduce the cost of storage in the banks, because we need to Qasat less and less effort and also the smaller the number of employees by the more control and insurance prohibitively high.

6. Easily transported over long distances and easily provide a high proportion of them safely.

7. . Strong cash currency contribute to strengthening the elements of the national economy.

8. It provides speed and accuracy in trading in settling accounts. 9. gives the workers , giving them greater self - confidence.

10. Is the risk of error in the calculation of its simplicity and clarity.

11. This will rebuild global confidence in the banks and increases traded.

12 for sale . Also it provides cash to expand its value against the US dollar, the euro and the EU.

13. The printed specifications make them immune to fraud. There are a lot of countries that embarked on this procedure, including the Turkey even scrapped term ppm to be replaced by a thousand, and can set up a mechanism to withdraw the old currency by subtracting the new currency with them and set a time limit to suspend trading Balkadimh record for a period of Omayorasth months, in light of that holds the government banks did not place them again in handle even the decay within the period specified ..

* Fahd Antar Dokhi member of the Iraqi economists Association 

https://www.dorar-aliraq.net/threads/686861-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%B6%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9

• Upvote 11

newbieDA, I would have figured that after 371 posts you would be further along in your education. But is all good. What you are proposing is a lop, which ain't gonna happen. Neither will a in country RV first, happen. One issue with your article is seen in the fact that Iraq already removed the 50 IQD from circulation. So why would they include it in their new basket of denoms? If they were gonna lop then there would be no need for them to reduce the note count, Note count being the actual amount of physical notes out there. Investors would not invest in Iraq if the 25 billion they have in IQD , from investments and profits, were to become 25 million over night. Simple math shows that to be a instant 1,000 percent loss. The capitalistic idea is to make more money not less. But thats cool, if you wanna stay in the LOP club I believe ya'll have your own DV section. Though I do agree that the GOI is designing a new IQD with enhanced security features, but merely to replace the older worn out IQD. Though my IQD ain't worn out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

NYK, this is an article from today.  Newbie DA just posted the article.  Nothing more.

Oh I understand that. Its good to be reminded of the different thoughts on this investment. Its just a good post that gets resurrected from time to time, with some new info woven in to make it appear more current or plausible. I simply do not agree with the premise of a LOP is all. I suppose I can still be wrong. Time will tell. Now I like the reverse LOP theory where they move the decimal point over 3 places. CBI has the exchange at 1180 IQD to 1 USD. If the CBI moves the decimal point over 3 places, 3 zeros, then the value would be 1.18 IQD to 1 USD and I would like that. Which coincides with the CBI's stated goal of getting the IQD to a 1:1 first, and upward from there. Yet this would be different than the Almighty Adam who believe it may come in at $0.10 first and then migrate upwards from there. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

newbieDa and Botzwana I hear ya both. I wana hear all perspectives on this thing as well. I have just been around a long while and have seen variations of articles before. This could be the legit one, which would mean that the pooch has been screwed. IMHO. Does the Adam-meister have anything to share on this?

I just wanted you all to see this article, thought it was odd

If anyone has or gets any banking law articles, message me

on my list I had the CBI Law down, but again, I dont know what that is either

also, I heard they are stopping the currency auctions soon, via our own US Treasury Dept

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

I just wanted you all to see this article, thought it was odd

If anyone has or gets any banking law articles, message me

on my list I had the CBI Law down, but again, I dont know what that is either

also, I heard they are stopping the currency auctions soon, via our own US Treasury Dept

It's all good newbieDA, much appreciated :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Agree with NYK.

Delete 000's No Bueno 

We want an increase of the dinar exchange rate or the dinar back to his glory $3+

Deleting the zeros is not an option, perhaps in a country that has nothing to offer. Iraq is a very rich nation with a vast wealth beneath its sands and their currency is worth more then it is today, Iraq knows it, the IMF knows it, the WB knows it and WE know it. Billions are not offered to any other nation right now, Iraq can pay, that's why the world wants a peace of the action. 

'Mas tequila brother LaidBack :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Deleting the zeros is not an option, perhaps in a country that has nothing to offer. Iraq is a very rich nation with a vast wealth beneath its sands and their currency is worth more then it is today, Iraq knows it, the IMF knows it, the WB knows it and WE know it. Billions are not offered to any other nation right now, Iraq can pay, that's why the world wants a peace of the action. 

'Mas tequila brother LaidBack :twothumbs:

:wub::lol: Well now that depends, if ya take a couple of zeros off of the number that I look at every morning when I step on the scale:praying: That would be a good thang. :lol::wub:

• Upvote 2

My 2 cents! 

Will it LOP or RV? I've been on this ride since 2004. Almost everything I have seen in print sounds like they are describing a LOP to me, however, everything that I have heard by people that might truly know or have heard the plan, have said "The Iraqi dinar would be a good investment".. and I believe my Kurdish friend when he told me they were looking at raising the value of the dinar back on January 17th of this year, but decided to wait until oil prices went back up.. 

thats my 2 cents! Thats why I'm still here and as I always say, time will tell and we shall sea! ;)

• Upvote 8

a good  bone  too pick over   with this article  for sure  , thanks newbie DA    and new yorkkevin  ,  every one  !    wonder if they  threw this article out  lately ,as  the news section of the papers of Iraq are slowing down in the usual  drama of  war against the evil bunch is winding down , and  they are just  stirring up the pot so too speak ,   either  get  government too move on dinar  values , or just  cause a  new ripple in the  streets of Iraq ?   there has been  a  ton of banking  news  that has been in the head lines  for  them  too just  drop   in  with   zero lop  like this ...   may be    just  rehash  old news  is  just what it is ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

a good  bone  too pick over   with this article  for sure  , thanks newbie DA    and new yorkkevin  ,  every one  !    wonder if they  threw this article out  lately ,as  the news section of the papers of Iraq are slowing down in the usual  drama of  war against the evil bunch is winding down , and  they are just  stirring up the pot so too speak ,   either  get  government too move on dinar  values , or just  cause a  new ripple in the  streets of Iraq ?   there has been  a  ton of banking  news  that has been in the head lines  for  them  too just  drop   in  with   zero lop  like this ...   may be    just  rehash  old news  is  just what it is ?

I agree they are throwing out these weird articles, totally odd ones as far as I am concerned. Here is another example, Totally odd.

Also sorry Yota, dont mean to mess up the forum at all, this is more of a discussion now, than an article thread =(

Economic concepts

5/10/2016

Float of the national currency is intended to let the national currency to the price determined in the free market, according to the forces of supply and demand. The currency anchored by national price of the real impact of market mechanisms within a free market governed by orderly and uncluttered production and consumption and the freedom of the transactions incentives. And it plays the role of the banking system debugger to market distortions.

Devaluation

«devaluation, or the money, officially for gold or in relation to foreign currencies. But resort states, sometimes, to cut its currency in order to remove the continuing deficit in its balance of payments, because this cut makes imports of the country from other countries more expensive and makes exports to the cheapest countries, and this is what helped him to evaluate trade balance and make it more competitive in global markets. However, reducing the currency would not be feasible at all if the deficit in the balance of payments of the country arises from a fundamental ills in the national economy structure. »

Double taxation

« subordination of money to more than one tax. This occurs particularly in relation to the profits gained from the funds employed by individuals (or employed by companies) abroad, as often they are forced to pay the tax on this profit to the government of their country of nationality and to the Government of the country in which you gained profits at home at the same time . » the

economic crisis

is a severe case of the narrow path is bad for the economy of the state. And accompany the crisis phenomenon of stagnation or deterioration in general economic activity. In the economics of the pre - industrial stage of crisis it was particularly crises , drought and replaced. In industrialized economies crises disturbed the phenomenon of relatively produce excessively due to an increase in demand leads to expansion of production currencies where the productive sectors employ more capital in order to increase production, and then be followed by a period when declining production-palaces demand with an increase in other sections of exerting downward pressure on sales, and decrease profits, narrowing the labor market

downturn

shortage of currency in circulation size from the virus increases their purchasing power, and prices fall, and the spread of unemployment. And deflation the opposite of inflation.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=124263

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 1

someone said this, thought I would pass it along

"I'm sure you remember...that on all prior occasions when this deal was imminent...
there was a concerted effort to educate the citizens that the Zeros were to be lifted.

Remember, Shabibi did not want the average Iraqi to be taken advantage of on the day of change.I'm sure you remember the articles.

In fact... that is one reason the CBI is dealing with so many Iraqis hoarding physical notes...
THEY HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ABOUT THE ZEROS PROJECT.

Lately.. others have reminded us that a signpost of change..will be these articles... putting it out there for the citizens.

I know this article is not the CBI itself...but it is the 2nd Zeros article in as many weeks...and it is exciting to see one so explicit"

• Upvote 5

Great conversation by everyone here, always good to see all view points. This could be just more misinformation being put out. I remember reading that they collected between 75% to 80% of all the notes out there. Then I read that 77% of all notes are held by the citizens.Then there is the lop stories followed by the float article. I am only hoping that we can get this done by the end of the year. I would love to see 1 to 1 right out of the gate. But if they need to float, say at .10 , like Adam feels the price will be, I am good with that too. I am just at a point that I would like to see this wrapped up.

• Upvote 4

head of the Iraqi destruction authority when he canceled the Iraqi currency of the former regime end of 2003 to find a coin which reduces the presence of zeros.

This say's nothing about a lop. Just printing currency that will ease the burden of use. TOTALLY POSITIVE!!  THANKS NEWBIE!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

My 2 cents! 

Will it LOP or RV? I've been on this ride since 2004. Almost everything I have seen in print sounds like they are describing a LOP to me, however, everything that I have heard by people that might truly know or have heard the plan, have said "The Iraqi dinar would be a good investment".. and I believe my Kurdish friend when he told me they were looking at raising the value of the dinar back on January 17th of this year, but decided to wait until oil prices went back up.. 

thats my 2 cents! Thats why I'm still here and as I always say, time will tell and we shall sea! ;)

Thanks GH. I think that they are putting out as much misinformation as possible and it will only get escalated as we get closer. The GOI will drive the LOP to get speculators out of the investment. If you have a contact and he feels that it is a good investment, then that is good enough for me. Like you said time will tell.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

someone said this, thought I would pass it along

"I'm sure you remember...that on all prior occasions when this deal was imminent...
there was a concerted effort to educate the citizens that the Zeros were to be lifted.

Remember, Shabibi did not want the average Iraqi to be taken advantage of on the day of change.I'm sure you remember the articles.

In fact... that is one reason the CBI is dealing with so many Iraqis hoarding physical notes...
THEY HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ABOUT THE ZEROS PROJECT.

Lately.. others have reminded us that a signpost of change..will be these articles... putting it out there for the citizens.

I know this article is not the CBI itself...but it is the 2nd Zeros article in as many weeks...and it is exciting to see one so explicit"

No worries NewbieDA, bring it on. Mostly all the members here are open to getting as much information as possible. It is hard to make a good decision if you do not know the facts. Whether it be options, CBI, or other types of articles. It all tells us something. Like most on this site I have been in this before I joined here and that is why I have a beer in my hand. :lol:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 4