Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT...From The Skype Room Of Blackjack7.

Luigi1

from another source...

Blackjack7 -a friend of mine just called and told me his IMF contact said that the green light has been given so this gives confirmation to what Tony said is this as of todays news or was he saying that has been the game plan - or all are still waiting for it to still happen! Just want to understand it more
encouraging message from a skype room Transformation June 5, 2015 at 10:23pm

THERE ARE MAJOR STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED ALONG THE WAY. FROM HAGUE TO HONG KONG TO ZURICH TO ROME, THE SPECIFIC BLOCKS DROP IN PLACE. THE VATICAN, SUPREME COURT, TREASURY HAVE BLESSED THE PROCESS.

THE YUAN HAS BEEN POSITIONED AS ONE OF THE MAJOR RESERVE CURRENCIES.

- Final massive funds moved in place for the GCR.

- Simultaneously will be the announcement of the new U.S. currency.

- Advance funds released and will essentially become the trigger for the balance of the private group activities.

- Pope to make the GCR announcement to the world

- Public to begin in the Hong Kong and moves from East to West

THINGS ARE MOVING, THERE WERE A COUPLE OF CLOSINGS IN HONG KONG AT HSBC BANK, THEY WERE TEST CLOSINGS TO MAKE SURE THE SYSTEM IS WORKING.

MANIFESTATIONS, BLESSINGS IN ABUNDANCE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 17

from another source...

Blackjack7 -a friend of mine just called and told me his IMF contact said that the green light has been given so this gives confirmation to what Tony said is this as of todays news or was he saying that has been the game plan - or all are still waiting for it to still happen! Just want to understand it more

encouraging message from a skype room Transformation June 5, 2015 at 10:23pm

THERE ARE MAJOR STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED ALONG THE WAY. FROM HAGUE TO HONG KONG TO ZURICH TO ROME, THE SPECIFIC BLOCKS DROP IN PLACE. THE VATICAN, SUPREME COURT, TREASURY HAVE BLESSED THE PROCESS.

THE YUAN HAS BEEN POSITIONED AS ONE OF THE MAJOR RESERVE CURRENCIES.

- Final massive funds moved in place for the GCR.

- Simultaneously will be the announcement of the new U.S. currency.

- Advance funds released and will essentially become the trigger for the balance of the private group activities.

- Pope to make the GCR announcement to the world

- Public to begin in the Hong Kong and moves from East to West

THINGS ARE MOVING, THERE WERE A COUPLE OF CLOSINGS IN HONG KONG AT HSBC BANK, THEY WERE TEST CLOSINGS TO MAKE SURE THE SYSTEM IS WORKING.

MANIFESTATIONS, BLESSINGS IN ABUNDANCE

These fictional novels just keep getting better and better,I wish someone would be right for a change

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I read this far ---> Started by Luigi1, Today, 03:02 PM

and then realized that that was all I needed to know before

going to the next post.

But did I listen to my inner voice?

No.

I kept reading, and then got this far ---> Blackjack7 -a friend of mine just called and told me his IMF contact said that the green light has been given so this gives confirmation to what Tony said

and then realized that I should have listened to my inner voice.

Lesson learned...

• Upvote 8

Luigi is IMF, **** Removed Text **** Putting special characters in a bad name doesn't matter, you are still in violation of the Forum Rules.  Consider this your only warning. ***

Sorry Luigi just had to.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Name | Added Text in Bold Red

Pope to make the GCR announcement to the world

End Quote

lol

I would think that a person would get tired of others urinating in his face and telling him that it is raining. Really Luigi ???

But he always points out that these are rumors only and just wait until  that's verified  before getting carried away with overwhelming enthusiasm..(hmm)........Smile......I mean ..He's gracious enough to warn us ( in order to avoid mass hysteria.....).....

This just in from a WF contact....below is an actual pic of his back screen......

green

W(T)F contact....One out of  (too) many....

Edited by umbertino

Luigi is IMF, **** Removed Text **** Putting special characters in a bad name doesn't matter, you are still in violation of the Forum Rules.  Consider this your only warning. ***

Sorry Luigi just had to.

So much for you freedom of speech you preach.

If it was serious I would not have told Luigi sorry before hand.

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 4

Sorry Luigi just had to.

Not intentional.... sometimes I use a thumbdrive with a postage size screen. I have to leave out most of the articles but the main topic or condensed version.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So much for you freedom of speech you preach.

If it was serious I would not have told Luigi sorry before hand.

Please read the Forum Rules you agreed to when you became a member of this site.  If you cannot abide by the rules,  please let me know and I will suspend your membership.

The Forum Rules

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here is a TNT Tony update related to above article....

6-8-15 TNT:

Red:    2 test closings in Hong Kong today all is go… Folks in Puerto Rico looking for new place to cash out…All lights are green.

Dinarwatcher:  what does "test closings" mean? Do you mean Exchanges?

Rrrr: test closing means testing the rate change all through the system

Luigi says...if verfiable...the final testing is done.

The Gurus claimed the RV would rollout from East to West.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4