Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's New Currency Will Be Traded Outside The Country !

CNN. Broadcasting From Trader Joe's In The Baghdad Casbah !

(by walkingstick)

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Economy and tenders Since 20/05/2015 19:27 pm (Baghdad time

aaaaaaadasdsgerghreyeyyyu7.jpg

The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday, about the possibility of the use of the new currency of the class hundred thousand fifty thousand outside the country, saying it will increase the strength of the national economy, especially after the deletion of zeros.

Said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed's / scales News / "The issuance of new categories of currency and a new edition can be used outside the country will increase the strength of the economy Aerava for possible use with import and export traders."

He said Mohammed "The new currency will enable the Iraqi traders to deal out for easy transport and trading," noting that "the more if I grew up and the small amount of cash currency increases the size of the turnout and handle them in the Iraqi market and external economy of the country."

This "declared the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for" theformation of a committee to study the issue of coins and categories of the fifty hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, stressing that these categories booting to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency in the future, ".anthy / 29 / d 24

http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%AF

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

.....420's Cool with me...I'm hopin' all this No-News the past week is because the basket-of-laws are being laid-out...The CBI has got what they wanted...WTO has got their demands for Article 8....but nothing in the Gazette...

• Upvote 1

.....420's Cool with me...I'm hopin' all this No-News the past week is because the basket-of-laws are being laid-out...The CBI has got what they wanted...WTO has got their demands for Article 8....but nothing in the Gazette...

tell me about the WTO and article 8, got a link that I missed, ty skeet in advance!

If there's one thing this really tells me is that deleting three zeroes is not referring to removing notes with three zeroes on them from circulation/money supply.

Whatever it actually means, it is separate or different from the printing and adding/removing of cash notes/bills from physical circulation.

• Upvote 3

Yep,worthless

I don't know how to take this news either, just watched the big 3 news and the Iraqi people are losing city after city and their army dropping their arms and running. Has anyone seen or heard the UN say anything besides the USA is the main cause of the global climate change ? Isn't that the response POTUS has to the problem? POTUS just said on tv ( Global Warming is the biggest National security threat ) and the main reason of the isis foot holds. Can someone smarter please tell us this isn't smoke as they try to recover their country.   

This "declared the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for" theformation of a committee to study the issue of coins

they can form committees like crazy. I wish they would form some wealth for thier country with the same zeal.

• Upvote 3

If there's one thing this really tells me is that deleting three zeroes is not referring to removing notes with three zeroes on them from circulation/money supply.

Whatever it actually means, it is separate or different from the printing and adding/removing of cash notes/bills from physical circulation.

I was thinking the same thing.

where can I get some of that 420 ?

if you can stand all the liberal pukes here in California and get a doctors recomendation you can join our collective.

I have a chubby friend that got his recomendation telling the doctor that it helped his appetite.

Thanks Thug. Thumbs up on this article!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1