Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Hours Separate Us From The Completion Of The Budget Law !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Finishing The Final Draft Of The Budget For The Vote This Week !

Parliamentary Finance: hours separate us from the completion of the budget law

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi Uz..aalnt parliamentary Finance Committee, on Tuesday, for completion of the draft federal budget for the current year law within hours, he did not monthly grant for university students Cancel.

The committee member said Masood Haider Rustam in an interview / Baghdadi News / "The committee is now discussing the latest proposals on the federal budget law," expected "the completion of the federal budget bill during the evening."

"The Commission has completed the budget report fully," noting that "the doors fixed in the budget is still valid in the new draft law, including the monthly grant university students that has not changed so far." Ended 21 / j

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/69308-AkLAkn%D8%A9-AklnABn%D8%A9-YOAIAb-bJZHklA-Il-AKLAk-jAlNl-AkLNAel%D8%A9.html

• Upvote 5

The Domino's Are Lining Up ...

Conscious / Jubouri: Iraq in the process of approving the budget goes toward national reconciliation project
27/01/2015 12:02 |
Conscious / Baghdad / m. The

House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, confirmed that some of the blocks is that many of the items contained in the document the political agreement have not been implemented, which would affect her political positions.

Jubouri said in a press statement after a meeting in his office yesterday, attended by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Vice President and the Prime Minister as well as the ministerial and parliamentary bloc of the Alliance of Iraqi forces, according to a statement by his press office today received (news agency, media / INA) : that Iraq today is in the process of approving budget goes on at the same time toward the national reconciliation project, which necessitated by the Prime Minister to attend to discuss, among other problematic issues and to stand in front of the reasons for the delay and the delay in those items and ways to overcome obstacles.

He also stressed "that the meeting touched on the problem of displaced persons and the need to find a real and clear solutions, including the allocation of funds for the displaced in

Clear in the budget, in addition to discuss the security situation thoroughly and, in particular, the negative effects of the military operations that affect innocent either demolished or burned homes.

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/newwss/political-news/143993.html

• Upvote 4

One more great article today and I'm leaving work !    It's 65 degrees and the sun is shinning....sorry my friends to the north. 

should come my way up here in Canada, minus 28 right now,  

well i will be at home in my igloo soon enough

• Upvote 3

The Domino's Are Lining Up ...

Conscious / Jubouri: Iraq in the process of approving the budget goes toward national reconciliation project

27/01/2015 12:02 |

Conscious / Baghdad / m. The

House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, confirmed that some of the blocks is that many of the items contained in the document the political agreement have not been implemented, which would affect her political positions.

Jubouri said in a press statement after a meeting in his office yesterday, attended by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Vice President and the Prime Minister as well as the ministerial and parliamentary bloc of the Alliance of Iraqi forces, according to a statement by his press office today received (news agency, media / INA) : that Iraq today is in the process of approving budget goes on at the same time toward the national reconciliation project, which necessitated by the Prime Minister to attend to discuss, among other problematic issues and to stand in front of the reasons for the delay and the delay in those items and ways to overcome obstacles.

He also stressed "that the meeting touched on the problem of displaced persons and the need to find a real and clear solutions, including the allocation of funds for the displaced in

Clear in the budget, in addition to discuss the security situation thoroughly and, in particular, the negative effects of the military operations that affect innocent either demolished or burned homes.

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/newwss/political-news/143993.html

Hopefully NOT like this ...

http://www.gifbin.com/986530

• Upvote 1

Minus 22C (-8F) here !!  I'd take near 23F any day!!!

demotivational-posters-meanwhile-in-cana

Yup !!  Just let me make that hole a little bigger ...

meanwhile_in_canada-14231.jpg

Or just do the snow crawl ...

meanwhile-in-canada1.jpg

hahahahaha

that is great, yep and the truth,

was in bermuda last year, their winter months they call it.

see me and kids in ocean jumping around they are in sweaters.

said look must be canadians

eh

• Upvote 1

So I may be able to buy my own snow plow soon-ly? It is a balmy minus

something with a wind chill of OMG. I cannot open my doors yet. Other

wise every thing is ah fine?  Oh ya I can see outside through one window

up stairs. Yup fine.

• Upvote 2

So I may be able to buy my own snow plow soon-ly? It is a balmy minus

something with a wind chill of OMG. I cannot open my doors yet. Other

wise every thing is ah fine?  Oh ya I can see outside through one window

up stairs. Yup fine.

You can buy a snow plow in the coming days.

Doesn't Sears have a Lay-A-Way program...?

• Upvote 3