Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015

Adam Montana

Adam did not say this would be a good week to RV.  He said that his gut feeling was that the budget would be passed this week, followed by the HCA becoming the HCL, then followed by the RV soon after that.  it would be nice for the RV to happen this week, but that is not what he said .

• Upvote 5

I am a Pats fan, but the fact remains that the condition of the balls falls to the game officials. During the game itself any ball used is handled 2 or 3 times by the officials after each down. If there was a problem with any ball, it is up to them to correct the situation. If you noticed, the officials held up the game at the start of the 3rd quarter to replace a ball. After that the Pats went 28 - 0 in the second half. nuff said

Brady has admitted he prefers an under-inflated ball.

What does that tell you?

Little whiner gets what he wants despite the rules ... perhaps ??

Nuff said!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Brady has admitted he prefers an under-inflated ball.

What does that tell you?

Little whiner gets what he wants despite the rules ... perhaps ??

Nuff said!!!

Not a Pats fan..... That said, Brady using under inflated balls had noting to do with their defense holding Indy to 7 pts or Indy's inability to stop Blount from running all over them. Under inflated or not, Indy wasn't winning that game.
  • Upvote 1

Brent Crude was recently about $10/bbl higher than WTI, but now only about $2/bbl higher.  So, 3.3 Million barrels per day at $60/bbl (Brent) is only about 2.2 billion dollars less than 4.0 million barrels per day selling at $48/bbl (Brent = $46/bbl WTI).  Right now the WTI is higher than the above $46/bbl, so the difference is even smaller than the 2.2 Billion dollar shortfall.  Adam is correct that this is not a major issue. 

• Upvote 3

Fact is every QB prefers the ball to be a certain way. If there was an issue with a ball during game time, it falls on the officials, not the players.

It falls on an official to inspect the balls before the game which they claim they did and they checked out.  Then someone in the patriots organization deflated them to below what is legal.  Obviously that was preferred by Brady and the Pats.  Its not such a big difference that an official in the game would probably notice and I dont think anyone is saying the Pats needed this to win.  What is being said is the Patriots knowingly broke another rule to try an gain an advantage, something they continue to demonstrate a willingness to do.

• Upvote 2

Fact is every QB prefers the ball to be a certain way. If there was an issue with a ball during game time, it falls on the officials, not the players.

I sort of disagree... Yes, the officials should have caught it earlier. But Tom Brady as a professional QB definitely knew the pressure wasn't right and if he wasn't a cheater he would have brought it up himself... He was hoping nobody would notice.

But at the end of the day, the fact is that this was obviously intentional - the pressure in the balls was changed AFTER they were inspected, which is intentional deception.

So, who's to blame? Since all the balls were the same at inspection, I say the idiot that forgot to deflate the 12th ball should be canned :lol:

And given the patriots history, it's pretty hard to think they are innocent :lol:

• Upvote 4

I sort of disagree... Yes, the officials should have caught it earlier. But Tom Brady as a professional QB definitely knew the pressure wasn't right and if he wasn't a cheater he would have brought it up himself... He was hoping nobody would notice.

But at the end of the day, the fact is that this was obviously intentional - the pressure in the balls was changed AFTER they were inspected, which is intentional deception.

So, who's to blame? Since all the balls were the same at inspection, I say the idiot that forgot to deflate the 12th ball should be canned :lol:

As Mike in Morning said -

There are 2 ongoing investigations - One by the NFL to see if the underinflation is intentional and a factor -

The other by the Patriots to see how one got missed....

(I tease!!! - Hey - I'm a Seahawks fan since 1976, so I have my own issues...)

OH - and for BJin Montreal - your thinking of the Ideal Gas Law - comprised of Charle's Law and Boyle's law - and they are considered to be Chemistry and not Physics.  Good explanation of how it would apply in this case here http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/1/21/7865063/clearing-up-the-air-on-deflategate

CAUTION: SCIENCE IN USE!

• Upvote 1

When I was new to the site, I would get excited over the guru emails pumping RV right around the corner.  I did not know better.  Now, I just watch for Adam's posts.  The point he seems to be making is that this investment is moving in a positive direction and that alone makes me happy.

• Upvote 3

Hehehehe :D

When I was new to the site, I would get excited over the guru emails pumping RV right around the corner. I did not know better. Now, I just watch for Adam's posts. The point he seems to be making is that this investment is moving in a positive direction and that alone makes me happy.

:twothumbs:

Stay grounded friends!

• Upvote 4

Here in California gas is $2.39 at Costco.

Federal Gas Tax: 18.4 CPG (cents per gallon)

California Gas Tax:  45.4 CPG

California Local Sales Tax:  7.5 % = .179 CPG

TOTAL TAXES:  63.97 CPG (Rounded to  .64 CPG)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO PETROLEUM INDUSTRY:  $1.75

Roughly speaking, government taxation of about 25% per gallon cost, in my opinion, is the greater imbalance.  It’s a nice way to make money if you can get away with it; no research cost, no development cost, no production cost and no marketing cost – just pure rip off, I mean profit.

On the other hand the petroleum industry does the hard work, provides a product and we go places.

Ya, I know, stinkin’ up the air with hydrocarbons but… if the government was so concerned about air pollution why are all of the government vehicles exempt from emission controls?

How can all of those POLs against the Keystone Pipeline in good conscience drive to and fro in taxpayer provided vehicles exempt from emission controls?

If emission controls are required for me and my community then it should be required for all of the Kings Men & Women.

Just my rant – take it or leave it.

GH

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 10

Soon!                    

:soon:

Soon!                                                           Thanks Adam :backflip:

• Upvote 1

As Mike in Morning said -

There are 2 ongoing investigations - One by the NFL to see if the underinflation is intentional and a factor -

The other by the Patriots to see how one got missed....

(I tease!!! - Hey - I'm a Seahawks fan since 1976, so I have my own issues...)

OH - and for BJin Montreal - your thinking of the Ideal Gas Law - comprised of Charle's Law and Boyle's law - and they are considered to be Chemistry and not Physics.  Good explanation of how it would apply in this case here http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/1/21/7865063/clearing-up-the-air-on-deflategate

CAUTION: SCIENCE IN USE!

Thanks Tank - I'll make sure to have my pocket protector on ...

nerd-nerd1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Here is something to think about.... these balls (before the game) are inflated and checked indoors in a temp controlled environment. However if any person knows that cold air cause air to contract and cause the balls to become less inflated than when they were done (pregame) 

Think about this.... you 90% of the time need to add air to your tires once the weather starts getting cold out....why....because the cold air has caused your tires air to contract and hence the laws of physics comes into play.....(physics??? is that what this is considered?? haha)

You might be correct but what about the Colts balls.  Or didn't they have any?

• Upvote 1