Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq to RV on MLK day...Tues exchange.

Luigi1

from other sources....

TNT:

Ishman: ISX Open and New York Stock Exchange Holiday: Coincidence?

It appears Iraq is trying to open their ISX on Jan 18, and we've been advised the RI is expected to be released concurrent with the re-launching of the ISX.

And the NYSE has declared a holiday for Martin Luther King Day on Mon, Jan 19.

This is a lovely coincidence.  If I were releasing the RI, this weekend would seem about as perfect as the PTB could desire, especially in the wake of the de-coupling of the CHF from the EUR.**

ExchangeToday:  OK midnight tonight is a great time or 2-4 am tomorrow!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 29

Careful what cha wish for

You know with out these guru rv stories

There is no one else talking about rvs

Your gonna get awfully bored

There is no others just these gurus

Google it

Iraqi dinar rv

You'll see they are the rv

• Upvote 2

These same gurus used to have thousands of followers whom were educated by these gurus and they were the ones who passed around and added to all the dinar rv stories

Where do ya think they came from ?

Certainly not the news paper

They trained ya early on that it was a secret that's why only they knew

Thousands fell for their bs

Told family members

They created a rush to buy dinar and you could not tell them any different

They were all going to be rich

All kinds of people made things up after that

It's wide spread

Although tens of thousands of investors are gone now there's still hundreds left

So keep the bs going

Go rv

Bo big

Go 1.13

Yee ha !!

• Upvote 1

I'm OK with someone's opinion based a couple of facts, it's the outright lies which greatly affect people's life that I dislike. Lethal injection sounds good this morning, may be I'll have a change of heart this afternoon like....making all of the liars slide down a giant razor blade in to a pool of alcohol. Everyone have a great day !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The TNT garden continues to grow a multitude of these idiots who base the daily RV on western calendar. I seriously doubt anyone in Iraq knows who MLK even is. But I love when a western holiday brings forth the rumors. Remember when Easter, summer vacations, elections, Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping were supposed to trigger the RV. My favorite?? Black Friday would bring forth the RV so we would all have shopping money to stimulate the economy and Obama was on-board with this. Anything that starts with "TNT" equates to what comes out the south end of Texstorm's dog.

• Upvote 3

Anything can trigger those idiots to call the RV! I'm calling groundhog day If he sees his shadow then we have the RV! No Shadow ! No RV for at least 6 years! there you go! I'm your new Poo-Roo! Now we got to figure out which one those muslims will handle the groundhog! :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anything can trigger those idiots to call the RV! I'm calling groundhog day If he sees his shadow then we have the RV! No Shadow ! No RV for at least 6 years! there you go! I'm your new Poo-Roo! Now we got to figure out which one those muslims will handle the groundhog! :confused2:

*golf clap*

There, you can take over for me now.

Any excuse to call the RV.

NO RV FOR YEARS TO COME. 

Why? Because Iraq is farking OCUPIED and they need to clear up security and infrastructure issues first!

Iraq isn't EVEN NEAR ready to be on the world stage.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't mind Luigi bringing this...I am an adult who can take the Guru fiction and weed out the facts (let me tell you there is alot of fiction and usually no facts). There are too many people who let their emotions get the better of them and lash out at Luigi who brings it. Give the guy a break...his only fault may be that he is not as jaded as the rest of us...I find that somewhat refreshing.

Indy

• Upvote 8

If its another Rumor don't expect anything to happen especially if its from Tony. Can't believe jerks still call him up asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again. If he says look for it on Tue then don't expect it this week, this month, in fact we will be very lucky to see it in 6 months if at all.

RV this Tuesday for sure. TNT says so.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

When this thing happens or RV's it may happen when we least expect it. There will be no rhyme nor reason for when it happens. It may catch us all off guard on a week when the news of the world is quiet. All we need is to wake up one morning and have our coffee, learn something from our cell or from this web site from Adam. In any case wouldn't it be grand to hear this kind of news under quiet and stress free conditions. Let's keep the faith and pray for the good news.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

When this thing happens or RV's it may happen when we least expect it. There will be no rhyme nor reason for when it happens. It may catch us all off guard on a week when the news of the world is quiet. All we need is to wake up one morning and have our coffee, learn something from our cell or from this web site from Adam. In any case wouldn't it be grand to hear this kind of news under quiet and stress free conditions. Let's keep the faith and pray for the good news.

Evened you out seebee. Not sure why someone would neg you for what I see as a positive post.

pp

• Upvote 2