Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will I Live Till 80????

TexasGranny

Will I Live till 80??

I recently picked a new primary care dr. After 2 visits and exhaustive lab
tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned "late
seventy-ish").

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you
think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor?

'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued Ribs?

'I said, 'Not much... my former dr said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing,
hiking or bicycling?

'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'

'No,' I said...

He looked at me and said,

'Then, why do you even give a sh*t?'

:backflip::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 7

Who in the hell wants to live on this Rock till your 80?

ME :) :)  My grandmother lived until she was 92 and my other grandmother was 103. Both were in wonderful health and had great minds all the way through their 80's. My grandmother who died at 92 took a fall and never recovered. My 103 grandmother lived in her own home and cooked on a wood burning cookstove until she was in her mid nineties....very independent. She left us peacefully in her sleep one night.

I lost my father when he was 71 due to a tree trimming accident but he was in excellent health also. My mother is still living well at 75 and walks everywhere she wants to go. Hardly ever drives a car unless it is really cold out (she lives in Canada...it gets cold :) )

• Upvote 1

In the end our lives are all in the hands of God. I have learned this all first hand and will not get into it here. Only if you want to send me a personal reply. It's not my intent to be evasive, but I really don't want to get to long winded about a subject that is very passionate to me

• Upvote 1

So question is TG. Which one or ones will you start doing. :)

This really doesn't apply to me - something I found on Facebook.

However........to be quite honest,  I do enjoy a good glass of wine, and even a little Jack on the rocks on occasion.

Love rare steak and all that goes with it.

Enjoy a round of golf, horseback rides, long brisk walks, swimming in the surf, and a variety of other activities which require energy.

Nothing like a little gambling to sharpen the mind - love blackjack!

I'm an "old" street dragster from ages ago but still like to straighten the curves a little (scare the beejee's out of my grandkids sometimes) :backflip:

Oh, and for the last one - that's my secret and why I intend to live to be 100! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

However........to be quite honest,  I do enjoy a good glass of wine, and even a little Jack on the rocks on occasion.

Enjoy a round of golf, horseback rides, long brisk walks, swimming in the surf, and a variety of other activities which require energy.

I'm an "old" street dragster from ages ago but still like to straighten the curves a little (scare the beejee's out of my grandkids sometimes) :backflip:

Oh, and for the last one - that's my secret and why I intend to live to be 100! :eyebrows:

Good For You TG. :twothumbs:

TG...Good one.

Don't ya know? 80 is the new 50.

By the sound of it I can only hope that at 50 I'm in as good a shape as you are in at 70'ish lol.

True... That's the way they've been talking  in these late years......Today's 50ers are yesterday's 40ers...Etc.....Hmmm....Let's see how far ahead it gets then.

Going to hit 57 in about a month....

Edited by umbertino

Rock on TG

Hey.

DeWitt.

Change of plans.

SnowGlobe7 drops the flag on race one.

TG drops the flag on race two.

Who we gonna get to drop the flag on race 3?

Yes, I'm going to let you have a win on race two,

just so that you won't feel so bad when I leave

you at the starting line on race 3...

Ok ladies, who wants to be the official starter for

race three at LVMS during the RV After-Party?

Sounds awesome TG.