Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am!  I am!  The kickoff... Daytona 500!  Like I said... better than the Superbowl!  :cheesehead:

NASCAR popularity and attendance has suffered a bit in the last decade.  I'm hoping for a MAGA NASCAR Season!  :twothumbs:

I have a feeling this may be the year of the girl (Danica)!  Hopefully, she'll break through with at least her first win!  At Daytona, would be nice! :cigar:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can hardly wait.  Will be watching the Clash at Daytona tonight to start the season.  And while I like Danica and think she is good for the sport, if she does win the 500 it will only prove what a crapshoot restrictor plate racing is.  Not that that’s a bad thing ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

I am!  I am!  The kickoff... Daytona 500!  Like I said... better than the Superbowl!  :cheesehead:

NASCAR popularity and attendance has suffered a bit in the last decade.  I'm hoping for a MAGA NASCAR Season!  :twothumbs:

I have a feeling this may be the year of the girl (Danica)!  Hopefully, she'll break through with at least her first win!  At Daytona, would be nice! :cigar:

 
It's going to be a Glorious Maga NASCAR Season!   🇺🇸
 
Just in case I bragged about it everywhere but here... I won first in my Fantasy NASCAR League last year so 2016 was the 'Year of the Girl' around here!!!  I'd love to see Danica win Daytona... and she does well in restrictor plate races!  
 
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I lived in central Florida I was invited to attend a corporate party for the GatorAid duals three years in a row.........absolutley loved it.....having some 30,000 horses fly by at 200+mph is like getting hit in the chest with a baseball bat......and it feels great !!!   :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Can hardly wait.  Will be watching the Clash at Daytona tonight to start the season.  And while I like Danica and think she is good for the sport, if she does win the 500 it will only prove what a crapshoot restrictor plate racing is.  Not that that’s a bad thing ;)

 

Me too, RV ME!  Danica is a talented class act... consistently finishes in the top half, basically meaning she's consistently better than half the field!  She's due, sometime during the looooong season!  Agreed, restrictor plate racing can be a crapshoot... but she's good at it, like Junior!  Many drivers don't like it... but the FANS do!  :cheesehead:

17 minutes ago, Whatshername said:
 
It's going to be a Glorious Maga NASCAR Season!   🇺🇸
 
Just in case I bragged about it everywhere but here... I won first in my Fantasy NASCAR League last year so 2016 was the 'Year of the Girl' around here!!!  I'd love to see Danica win Daytona... and she does well in restrictor plate races!  
 

Haha!  Congrats again... GIRL! :tiphat: I have a feeling it's always the Year of the Girl around your house!  Wishing you another successful (WINNING) season! :twothumbs:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

When I lived in central Florida I was invited to attend a corporate party for the GatorAid duals three years in a row.........absolutley loved it.....having some 30,000 horses fly by at 200+mph is like getting hit in the chest with a baseball bat......and it feels great !!!   :)

Sounds great, DD... I haven't been to a race yet but maybe this is my year!  :)

I love this Nick Offerman ad from last year... 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Haha!  Congrats again... GIRL! :tiphat: I have a feeling it's always the Year of the Girl around your house!  Wishing you another successful (WINNING) season! :twothumbs:

Thank you very much!  Hey Jax, there's an opening in the league... I'd be happy to take your money too!  ;);)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whatshername said:

Thank you very much!  Hey Jax, there's an opening in the league... I'd be happy to take your money too!  ;);)

... said the Girl from the Gulch!  I would expect (respect) nothing less... and make you EARN it!  Thanks for the invite... but I'll just be happy to watch from the pits!  Keep us updated! :twothumbs:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Sounds great, DD... I haven't been to a race yet but maybe this is my year!  :)

I love this Nick Offerman ad from last year... 

 

 

Great ad!  Hey... find a track near your Happy Place, and spend at least a couple of days to take it all in!  There are so many ways to enjoy the live experience... find yours!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

... said the Girl from the Gulch!  I would expect (respect) nothing less... and make you EARN it!  Thanks for the invite... but I'll just be happy to watch from the pits!  Keep us updated! :twothumbs:

I've added on to my Gulch Cabin... I can fish off the deck now!  

large.IMG_2067.JPG.a0ca70015f0bbbde04f3a6cfcf5f3bc4.JPG

16 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Great ad!  Hey... find a track near your Happy Place, and spend at least a couple of days to take it all in!  There are so many ways to enjoy the live experience... find yours!

There's a track very near to me... but it's no where near my Happy Place!  :lol:

I'm so out of pluses... it's painful!  I'll be back!

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fish?????

 

 

 I figured you would have taught those critters to walk up your stairs and jump in the pan. :lmao:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

I figured you would have taught those critters to walk up your stairs and jump in the pan. :lmao:

:lol:  What fun would that be?  I love to fish!

asian+carp.gif

 

s-l1000.jpg

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Whatshername said:
 
It's going to be a Glorious Maga NASCAR Season!   🇺🇸
 
Just in case I bragged about it everywhere but here... I won first in my Fantasy NASCAR League last year so 2016 was the 'Year of the Girl' around here!!!  I'd love to see Danica win Daytona... and she does well in restrictor plate races!  
 

gURLs Rule Boys Drool!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We LOVE the NASCAR ! :woot:  GO FAST, TURN LEFT, GO FAST, TURN LEFT !

Watch 'em go !...and don't forget to Drink your milk !  :twothumbs:

The only thing that freaks us out is that sometimes they wanna fly and they go airborne and

almost give us 2 heart attacks over here ! :unsure::(  And sometimes they wanna climb into the

stands and eat the fans !   Eeek...!  :shrug:

Sure wish those pit crew guys worked at our local tire shop.. ya'll have no idea how long it takes

our local guys here to rotate n' balance the Cooper tires on TheGiantVan over here...sigh.... :facepalm2:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES, Patrick! .... and the GIRL finishes FOURTH in the first CLASH!!!  ;);)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know someone who brags they can beat any NASCAR driver in a road race...they just figure all they gotta do is take a right turn and they'll leave em in the dust!!! :rolleyes:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I know Shabs, you would think the Libertards would LOVE Nascar, because the turn left all the time.

I know, right?.....must be the dental plan that keeps them away.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

YES, Patrick! .... and the GIRL finishes FOURTH in the first CLASH!!!  ;);)

The Clash was an awesome appetizer!  I came in a very close second... regretfully because of my own sexist notions!  If only I'd listened to you Jax, and picked Danica... I'd have left them all in the dust!  :eyebrows:

 

racism-nascar-racing-redneck-hate-demoti

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, Whatshername said:

The Clash was an awesome appetizer!  I came in a very close second... regretfully because of my own sexist notions!  If only I'd listened to you Jax, and picked Danica... I'd have left them all in the dust!  :eyebrows:

 

racism-nascar-racing-redneck-hate-demoti

Dust in the wind...next time maybe!

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Similar Content

    • By 429
      I stole this from a friend who posted it on a different site. -429
       
      Like many others, I have been asked what I did on my Submarine. This is the best response that I have ever seen and thought it was worth sharing.
      On my submarine, we did some of the stuff we did. We didn’t do the other stuff we did because if we did do it, it was a secret. So we didn’t do it. Even though we did, but not really.
      The medals my shipmates and I didn’t earn for doing what we didn’t do, we did receive, except we didn’t, because we never went where we were and weren’t there when we were, but we did the stuff we didn’t do while we weren’t there not doing it.
      As far as what boat I was on, we didn’t go where we went and didn’t do what we did while not doing it.
      So, the bottom line, we weren’t on a boat that I won’t mention, not doing what we did, where we weren’t…
      I hope this clarifies things.
    • By Whatshername
      This Is Why Eating Healthy Is Hard (Time Travel Dietician)
       
       
    • By Whatshername
      It's funny... because it's true!  
      Gavin McInnes: I Can No Longer Tell When Liberals Are Kidding
      (LANGUAGE WARNING) Gavin McInnes confesses that the SJW left has become so deranged that he doesn't know whether their latest complaints are serious.
       
       
       
    • By Whatshername
      A Classic!   
      Uploaded on Oct 4, 2009A man calling in late for work witnesses a car crash and the ensuing confrontation; he narrates the entire episode to his coworker's voice mail.
       
       
    • By FlyHi
      A fleeing Taliban fighter, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw trees far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the oasis only to find a British soldier with a small stall.
      He was a Para selling regimental ties.
      The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?”
      The para replied, "There is no water, the well is dry. Would you like to buy a tie instead? They are only £5 sterling."
      The Taliban shouted, "You idiot infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!"
      "OK," said the Para, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me.
      I will show you that I am bigger than that, and that I am a much better human being than you.
      If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find our Officers Mess. It has all the ice cold water you need.. "
      Cursing him, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.
      Several hours later he staggered back, collapsed with dehydration & rasped...
      "They won't let me in without a bloody tie!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.