Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Can No Longer Tell When Liberals Are Kidding

Seriously?

LOOK AT MY NIPPLES... but don't you dare objectify me!  :huh:

These Are the ‘Official Fake Nipples of the Resistance’

When one considers The Resistance, one might picture a bunch of annoying liberals jockeying for the first reply to a tweet from President Donald Trump.  One might also imagine obnoxious, over-educated urbanites who photoshop pictures of Hillarious Clinton’s face on Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones, with Beyonce blaring in the background all while thinking this somehow constitutes an act of defiance against the Republican agenda.

Yet The Resistance has a new tool in their fight against the GOP: Fake nipples.

Enter Just Nips, the “official nipples of The Resistance movement,” according to founder Molly Borman, who adopted that line as the company’s unofficial slogan after seeing it circulate online.

Started last January in time for the Women’s March, Just Nips provides synthetic nipples that you can wear over your bra or over your nipples.  I don’t know why anyone would want such a product, but maybe I’m just not enough of a feminist to understand.

The product “cements the idea that women can and should do whatever they want,” Borman told me over the phone.  In this case “whatever they want,” means making random people in public think you’re not wearing a bra—for empowerment or something.

screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-3-49-52-pm.png

Just Nips’ release date is no coincidence. Borman sees her product as a direct challenge to President Trump’s administration.

According to Borman, “a lot of women feel unsafe” under Trump, and her product helps provide comfort and “a safe space.”

That might sound crazy to you, but business has been good for Borman.  She told me she’s been selling 10,000 a month since launch.  Each pair costs $24.99, proving that fake nipples is a lucrative industry.

“Fake nipples, is it feminist or is not feminist?” Borman asked hypothetically. “Of course it’s feminist.”

Of course.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Just Nips’ release date is no coincidence. Borman sees her product as a direct challenge to President Trump’s administration.

According to Borman, “a lot of women feel unsafe” under Trump, and her product helps provide comfort and “a safe space.”

NEWSFLASH :   You progressive liberal tools are FAR TOO UGLY  - inside & out - to even catch areal man's eye... much less Trump's.

You've de-masculated your own liberal men to the point even YOU don't want 'em any more. <_<

You've seen Trump's wife - THAT's what a real woman looks like.

Of course you wouldn't know that, as ya'll actually believed MOOCHelle was what a First Lady looks like. :facepalm3:

Quit flattering yourselves, you diseased, rabid dogs. <_<

Your FAKE FEAR and self-imposed trauma is controlling you....

you're all living in fear instilled in you by your masters, you ignorant tools.

You spend your time running around with pink puzzy hats on your demented heads,

you mentally deviant Morons.<_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

There. Fixed it for you

Thank you nstoolman!  Much better!  :tiphat:

File this under Sad but True...

No One Wants To Swap Fluids With Me

June 27, 2017 Dr. Tar 

photo-300x300.jpg

Where reality catches up to delusion, you’ll find the lonely deviant. Vice magazine apparently noticed that the gender fluid aren’t the belles of the ball when it comes to the dating scene. They’re left cooling their heals as the rest of the world gets on with the normal biological function. Not even the LBGT community wants anything to do with these weirdos.

More 

• Upvote 2

He's officially now in the same Old n' Crazy Box as Bernie Sanders, Maxine Watters, Nancy Pelosi, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, et al...

The left was SO happy when they threw open the gates of the insane asylums and let the lunatics run amok...

They were short on Candidates....   now just look what they have wrought...   OY VAY.   :facepalm1:

• Upvote 1

Oh man oh man. Where do you guys get these pictures from. Somebody is creative as heck; or has to much time on their hands.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:29 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Albeit a joke themselves, liberals are not kidding.

SgtFuryUSCZ. There are no jokes about liberals; just truths about liberals. Particularly those that live by that river in Egypt called denial .

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

SgtFuryUSCZ. There are no jokes about liberals;...

Oh yes there are... here's one...

How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb...?

None...

that's what they want all those illegal aliens here for...

so they'll do it .

And in exchange for that service,

the libs give 'em The Vote and every social benefits program in return.

Ha, ha.:mellow::huh:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Any joke analogies for this one Kev?

reddit-toilet-licking.png

Nope. There ain't nothing funny about what these folks are doing. Sick yes. Funny no. No doubt the by product of a Liberal public University education. Perhaps these were closet conservative students whose true identity was discovered. Inorder for them to not be flunked, ruining their GPA , their professor made them do this.  Still, I betcha they only got a D- .  

• Upvote 1

:huh:

I thought this was a joke – Turns out it is real

July 5, 2017 BFH 

This is the 2018 slogan the DNC is tinkering with —

Screen-Shot-2017-07-05-at-7.08.56-PM.jpe

They are running on a challenge for people to take a look at the opposition party while their party hasn’t offered a policy platform or a vision other than open borders, sanctuary cities, flooding cities with Muslims, taking away guns, taxing a non-existent climate crisis, endorsing BLM, stoking antifa, abortion on demand paid for by the taxpayer, threatening Christians with lawsuits and talking about women’s penises.

They are a mess.

What would be the alternative?

“Consider Us. And Please Clap.”

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 11:04 PM, Muleslayer said:

Got GOOD info.

10 - 4 Good Buddy!

And More Lunacy

💩

One of the problems with leftist utopias is  that there tends to be a lot of human excrement on the streets and sidewalks. I don’t know why progressives love poop so much, they just do. The leftist city of Denver has moved to decriminalize public defecation because it was unfair to illegal immigrants to expect them to use a damn toilet. The problem is so bad in leftist San Francisco that there are apps to help people avoid stepping in the excrement that city’s leftist Government has encouraged. In Seattle, all they wanted to do was clean the human excrement off the sidewalks around a city courthouse.

This offended a Seattle city councilman because… I am not making this up … the use of pressure washers to clean human excrement from the sidewalk reminded him of fire hoses being turned on civil rights protesters in the 1950’s.

Seattle councilmember Larry Gossett isn’t a fan of one solution to power wash the feces from the sidewalks to tamp down on the smell. Power washing the sidewalks is too reminiscent of civil rights activists being hosed down, he said.

If that’s true why doesn’t he shut down the fire department? I’m sure fires can be put out with holistic healing, chanting, and hugging.

The area is also known for rampant crime, assaults, and drug abuse… right next to a courthouse.

Leftist utopia. A city that can’t keep sh-t off the public sidewalks, can’t stop assaults and robberies next to a courthouse, but has plenty of time and money to spend on rainbow crosswalks to feed the egos of one of the left’s targeted political demographics.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2017/07/13/and-more-lunacy/

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 3