Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the latest b.s. from tony including his escape clause

jordan1

Latest from Tony and Eagle1...

They know of Senators who cashed out.

LET THE OFFICIAL INQUIRIES BEGIN!!!

I think this can now be blown open and some senators can now go to jail if there's something fishy going on.

Tony now opens the international soap opera can of worms.

Just the weasel tactic I was expecting.

Fall back on that nice big safety mattress.

Tony should be careful what he says. It may come back to bite him. Especially if he is accusing senators of "cashing out" (that is if he's actually using names). Could cause himself some real legal liabilities and possibly a long overdue vacation with a cement & barbed wire vista.

• Upvote 1

Post from Dinar Douchebags

Puts into perspective Dinar Recaps & Dinar Guru

I've received several emails about Dinar Recaps over the past year, asking if I know who is behind it and what I think about them.  Well I think my opinion should be obvious.  I don't think much of any site that appears to be promoting a pipe dream like "The RV".  That would include Dinar Recaps.  As I posted in August, their daily revenues are estimated at $225 by Website Outlook, and that's 365 days a year.  Other web analysis sites put the figures even higher.  Not bad for a strictly rumour/intel site, huh?  It would also include Dinar Guru which was actually created two months before Dinar Recaps, although the tone there is much more guarded IMO.

Before I share my research I think it's important to note that before either one of these sites came along there was a site called Dinar Rumor, which was created and run by SFMedic from the sites Dinar Veterans and Dinar Speculator.  It was pretty popular for awhile, but after a year or so it lost its sizzle as the other forums absorbed a lot of the rumours into their sites.  Apparently Medic's strengths were on the intel/analysis side and not on the marketing side.  Thus the opportunity for new sites like Dinar Recaps and Dinar Guru that know how to employ modern internet marketing techniques.

Let's start with the more popular of the two which is Dinar Recaps.  One of the biggest complaints that I hear about them is that these idiot gurus who never get anything right and obviously are lying through their missing teeth are never challenged about the feces that they fling.  That's because it's against the rules at DR.

-Comments must pertain to the post
-No profanity – even if abbreviated
-No rude comments
-No Negativity (translation - No facts that disprove the RV)
-No Fear Mongering (translation - No facts that prove risk)
-No bashing of Intel providers or forums (translation - No facts that disprove guru BS)
-No outside links (translation - No directing people to sites that do the above three)
-No personal information
-No Promotion of outside companies

As we have observed over the years, dinar sites that don't encourage or even allow open discussion of the dinar "investment" seem to always have an agenda.  

I've made it a policy since I started the blog to build my case about the dinar and the douchebags pumping it with links.  That way I'm only dealing with information that is already public.  I don't pay for information and I rarely repeat information given to me if I can't link to it.  Unfortunately I don't have any links identifying the owners of Dinar Recaps.  But I can provide a few very informative links.  First of all, SweetQueen tells us that the owner goes by the name of Dinarstars.  Next we find a reference to a partner named Big Bird on their About Us page.

Then there is the contact page at the Dinar Recaps site, which states the mailing address as:

Dinar Recaps
PO Box 1090
Edison, NJ  08818

Right below the address it says DRT Distribution.

If you'll go to https://www.njportal.com/DOR/businessrecords/EntityDocs/BusinessList.aspx I would assume you'll be able to find the information you're looking for.

As for Dinar Guru, the details are a tad less accessible.  The owner's name is supposedly Blanche Bonet, and she states her home town as New Orleans.  It's not surprising that I was unable to locate a person by that name living in Louisiana or anywhere else in the US.  I would assume that it's an alias, of course.  So I looked around and found this.  Here the address is listed as 4640 S. Carrollton Ave 200-199, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA.  When I did a search on that address it brought up DavinciVirtual.com.  They provide virtual offices to "mpress your clients with a virtual address".  That's a shocker, huh?  So now where do we go?  Well, let's check the domain name in WHOIS.  Nope, the registrant is private and it's handled by a company in Jacksonville, Florida.  Hmmm .... now what?  Well, when you order a membership at Dinar Guru the name NOLA Group comes up on the Paypal page.  So I looked up "NOLA Group" in Google and found an internet marketing company in Toronto and a software developer in Garland, Texas.  (I looked around and found a "nola girl" and a "nolaspice" mentioned at Dinar Recaps.  Interesting, huh?)  So we have a name that is probably fake, with a private domain name provided by a company in Jacksonville, a virtual address in New Orleans, and a marketing company in Toronto or a software guy in the Dallas area.  My conclusion?  This person (or persons) is a pro.  They have covered their tracks well.  I could be way off here, but I think "Blanche" is a persona created by a professional internet marketer(s).  It's interesting to see that Dinar Recaps is located in the source code for Dinar Guru under "keywords", and vice versa.

• Upvote 1

I ike how yesterday morning he swore it would happen 100% Thur night to Fri morn....then he eased it into sometime on Fri...then between now and Sat. I wish he would just STFU. He should have listened to Dan when he told him to STFU. Not crazy about Dan either, only thing he can tell you is its not happening and tries to collect your money for telling you that.

Yeh...I get it. :eyebrows:

Of course. I think both Tony and Dan are con men. :D

Hey, my name is Dan but I'm not a scammer.  So can I just tell them to STFU?

I have to add my favorite TNT Tony quote from this last Friday....courtesy of the honest folks at Recr@ps who, by the way, refuse to post my questions regarding Tony, Okie, TerryK intel.

"Don't be surprised if it (RV) happens this weekend, and don't be surprised if it doesn't."

Intel you can "take to the bank".

Edited by King Bean

I have never been to any of these sites. The first site I went to was a site I can't remember. The guy(Roger) was in with Ali in peddeling dinar. That is where I finally found this site, I have been with Adam ever since. My advice is don't put yourself through all the pain of reading their crap. Stay Away! Even a person with an ounce of a brain should know this is all made up BS. They are peddling dinar folks, dont buy what you cant afford to lose. This is not a get rich quick scheme. I have a friend who I really like, but they believe this BS, these crooks throw out. They will call me, that these dinar are fixin to RV. I ask them where they are getting their intel from. Its these loser guru sites, I explain to them that I hope it does and wait till I get information I will call them. They get mad. Last go round they told me it was going to happen on the 18th of Oct. I told them I would bet them a thousand dollars it would not RV on this date, based on where the intel was coming from. Well we all know the rest of the story. There are alot of new people on this site now, for you, there are alot of real smart people on this site. follow there lead. Just relax stay off those sites, Adam will text you when it RV's . Dont put your self through the pain. Nuff Said! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNND another Monday is here.

Here we are again when it's DONE DONE DONE.

The other gurus surface out of mercy and explain that it's a long process and we're a long way off.

No Tony Baloney escape clause cuz he said it's DONE DONE DONE, right?

We just wait for the excuse.

OF COURSE we're waiting for ACTIVATION, we've been waiting for ages.

I don't know why I even come on here anymore, it's just the same old $#!t and we vent weekly.

I'll just check a site and if it doesn't say GO TO BANK, or HERE'S THE 800#, then I'm reading the news.

In fact I'm starting to think the 800# thing is a giant fantasy in the sky.

And as for Deb Tar Heel,  NO AMOUNT OF JESUS WILL HELP SO JUST SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE.

So bottom line again is.....

WTF   TONY?!

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNND another Monday is here.

Here we are again when it's DONE DONE DONE.

The other gurus surface out of mercy and explain that it's a long process and we're a long way off.

No Tony Baloney escape clause cuz he said it's DONE DONE DONE, right?

We just wait for the excuse.

OF COURSE we're waiting for ACTIVATION, we've been waiting for ages.

I don't know why I even come on here anymore, it's just the same old $#!t and we vent weekly.

I'll just check a site and if it doesn't say GO TO BANK, or HERE'S THE 800#, then I'm reading the news.

In fact I'm starting to think the 800# thing is a giant fantasy in the sky.

And as for Deb Tar Heel,  NO AMOUNT OF JESUS WILL HELP SO JUST SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE.

So bottom line again is.....

WTF   TONY?!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

True true, we must all be insane, coming in here to b!tch n moan on how the latest guru stories are bunk.

Here's the latest Tony Baloney....

Which is it? We can't have both situations happen -- He's talking about 000 notes not being accepted in Iraqi common circulation after Friday and new denoms are out, and this is a sign of a LOP, while at the same time he says that the crazy rate is EVERYONE'S rate. Everyone including the Iraqi people who only need a small handful of bills to retire comfortably ELSEWHERE on the planet? 

SO, Boots On The Ground, where are the photos of the new bills?

----------- posts I'm talking about  -------------

10-28-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   [via FlPatriot59]   A whole lot happened over the weekend. I'm going to make it short and sweet. It's complete. The announcement is set up. It could happen any moment, but not today as bank personnel are not in position. They won't be in position until late tonight. So don't expect anything until then.  What you should be excited about is that, as I told you about the 1st, there is more info coming out of Kirkuk, Iraq. They've already notified them that the 3-zero notes will not be accepted inside Iraq after Nov. 1.  Not only that, the LDs have gone public.  

10-28-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony     Somebody asked...about the high rate. That high rate is YOUR rate, and is the same rate you're going to get. They can't give it to some and not to everybody. The high rate is your rate - not some formula. Our 30 days is still our 30 days. They were going to have 10 days over there and we get 30 days. Their 10 days ends on Friday. We've known this since last Wednesday - people have been notified that Friday is the last day and that there will be a rate change effective that day if not before. But that is the cut-off day. 

10-28-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    [Will rates go down on Nov. 1?]    It might, but I don't think so. I don't know what the time frame is. They wanted to do at least 4 days at that stable rate, then let the market determine the rate. But something else happened last week - the rate changed when that was part of the margin they left in there. It changed significantly on Friday and you guys will benefit from that. I've been saying just over $30.  [Is this IQD rate above $31?]  Yes, it's not $33 but over $31. With so many things being made public about 11/01, you should be getting ready. The 1st is not that far off.  You should be ecstatic - the plan is there - the announcement is scripted out - there is light at the end of this tunnel!  

--------------------------

I really can't believe this craziness people are allowed to post.

If I go to exchange and it's not a bank, and it's some guy with a card table and a laptop printing vouchers, so many people are gonna be in SUCH trouble.

Every time you think that something is the ultimate in hype, something cranked up even higher comes out the next 10 days.

Gurus have been buying weekends and faking their way to Thursday for the next round of hopium for YEARS.....

STAY GROUNDED, it's all blah-blah till we see the rate and the procedure for the inflationary 000 currency.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

Why read rumors if it bothers you so? Whats the definition of insanity?  seems to fit here-lol

A rumor somtimes has thread of truth, the stuff these so called gurus put out is just pure d ole lies. Anyone can make up these stories, most of what Ive seen since I've been in this investment, are recycled lies, just the names and dates are different. but rumors i like to read, the lies I can do without. I dont waste my time if it comes from tony, okie, little jonny gw, delta, mailman, witk, & all the usual suspects. :twocents:  

Like "HUMPTY-DUMPTY," Tony Renfrow sat on his "BACK WALL" of 1 November.

And like Humpty-Dumpty, TONY had a GREAT FALL!!

But UNlike Humpty-Dumpty, we are condemned to CONTINUE to see his crap reproduced ALL OVER the Internet, and all the king's horses and all the king's men can't keep him SHUT UP!

Post from Dinar Douchebags

Puts into perspective Dinar Recaps & Dinar Guru

I've received several emails about Dinar Recaps over the past year, asking if I know who is behind it and what I think about them.  Well I think my opinion should be obvious.  I don't think much of any site that appears to be promoting a pipe dream like "The RV".  That would include Dinar Recaps.  As I posted in August, their daily revenues are estimated at $225 by Website Outlook, and that's 365 days a year.  Other web analysis sites put the figures even higher.  Not bad for a strictly rumour/intel site, huh?  It would also include Dinar Guru which was actually created two months before Dinar Recaps, although the tone there is much more guarded IMO.

Before I share my research I think it's important to note that before either one of these sites came along there was a site called Dinar Rumor, which was created and run by SFMedic from the sites Dinar Veterans and Dinar Speculator.  It was pretty popular for awhile, but after a year or so it lost its sizzle as the other forums absorbed a lot of the rumours into their sites.  Apparently Medic's strengths were on the intel/analysis side and not on the marketing side.  Thus the opportunity for new sites like Dinar Recaps and Dinar Guru that know how to employ modern internet marketing techniques.

Let's start with the more popular of the two which is Dinar Recaps.  One of the biggest complaints that I hear about them is that these idiot gurus who never get anything right and obviously are lying through their missing teeth are never challenged about the feces that they fling.  That's because it's against the rules at DR.

-Comments must pertain to the post

-No profanity – even if abbreviated

-No rude comments

-No Negativity (translation - No facts that disprove the RV)

-No Fear Mongering (translation - No facts that prove risk)

-No bashing of Intel providers or forums (translation - No facts that disprove guru BS)

-No outside links (translation - No directing people to sites that do the above three)

-No personal information

-No Promotion of outside companies

As we have observed over the years, dinar sites that don't encourage or even allow open discussion of the dinar "investment" seem to always have an agenda.  

I've made it a policy since I started the blog to build my case about the dinar and the douchebags pumping it with links.  That way I'm only dealing with information that is already public.  I don't pay for information and I rarely repeat information given to me if I can't link to it.  Unfortunately I don't have any links identifying the owners of Dinar Recaps.  But I can provide a few very informative links.  First of all, SweetQueen tells us that the owner goes by the name of Dinarstars.  Next we find a reference to a partner named Big Bird on their About Us page.

Then there is the contact page at the Dinar Recaps site, which states the mailing address as:

Dinar Recaps

PO Box 1090

Edison, NJ  08818

Right below the address it says DRT Distribution.

If you'll go to https://www.njportal.com/DOR/businessrecords/EntityDocs/BusinessList.aspx I would assume you'll be able to find the information you're looking for.

As for Dinar Guru, the details are a tad less accessible.  The owner's name is supposedly Blanche Bonet, and she states her home town as New Orleans.  It's not surprising that I was unable to locate a person by that name living in Louisiana or anywhere else in the US.  I would assume that it's an alias, of course.  So I looked around and found this.  Here the address is listed as 4640 S. Carrollton Ave 200-199, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA.  When I did a search on that address it brought up DavinciVirtual.com.  They provide virtual offices to "mpress your clients with a virtual address".  That's a shocker, huh?  So now where do we go?  Well, let's check the domain name in WHOIS.  Nope, the registrant is private and it's handled by a company in Jacksonville, Florida.  Hmmm .... now what?  Well, when you order a membership at Dinar Guru the name NOLA Group comes up on the Paypal page.  So I looked up "NOLA Group" in Google and found an internet marketing company in Toronto and a software developer in Garland, Texas.  (I looked around and found a "nola girl" and a "nolaspice" mentioned at Dinar Recaps.  Interesting, huh?)  So we have a name that is probably fake, with a private domain name provided by a company in Jacksonville, a virtual address in New Orleans, and a marketing company in Toronto or a software guy in the Dallas area.  My conclusion?  This person (or persons) is a pro.  They have covered their tracks well.  I could be way off here, but I think "Blanche" is a persona created by a professional internet marketer(s).  It's interesting to see that Dinar Recaps is located in the source code for Dinar Guru under "keywords", and vice versa.

Thanks for your intense research on all that! Great Info!! :bravo::tiphat::twothumbs:

I have never been to any of these sites. The first site I went to was a site I can't remember. The guy(Roger) was in with Ali in peddeling dinar. That is where I finally found this site, I have been with Adam ever since. My advice is don't put yourself through all the pain of reading their crap. Stay Away! Even a person with an ounce of a brain should know this is all made up BS. They are peddling dinar folks, dont buy what you cant afford to lose. This is not a get rich quick scheme. I have a friend who I really like, but they believe this BS, these crooks throw out. They will call me, that these dinar are fixin to RV. I ask them where they are getting their intel from. Its these loser guru sites, I explain to them that I hope it does and wait till I get information I will call them. They get mad. Last go round they told me it was going to happen on the 18th of Oct. I told them I would bet them a thousand dollars it would not RV on this date, based on where the intel was coming from. Well we all know the rest of the story. There are alot of new people on this site now, for you, there are alot of real smart people on this site. follow there lead. Just relax stay off those sites, Adam will text you when it RV's . Dont put your self through the pain. Nuff Said! :twocents:

:twothumbs::bravo:

• Upvote 1

I Don't Know who didn't press the button!

THIRD BASE!   :eek:

----- Meanwhile I think it's funny when deadlines pass and all the gurus dump opposite intel from the pumpers 

that translates to "It's a long process and laws have to be passed."

Need them to dump on Tony in a subtle way a little more often.

Countdown to the first post that says "IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!"

Or how about "NEW YEAR, NEW BUDGET."
Well we haven't seen a rate in an operating budget YET.

Carnac-200x197.jpg

It's my favorite soap opera peanut gallery and if you treat it with a Monty Python bend, I think you'll be OK.

My main paths to sanity is that the worst we can do is triple our money, and continue to live your life without hanging on every straw they pull.

So as a result of where you are, I created this last year I think......

wheel217.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2