Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent Prayer Request For a Friend

RodandStaff

Calling all folks who know how to pray when things "get real".... some friends of the Mrs. and me sent out an urgent prayer request... their 19 yr,. old son who I have had the privilege of knowin' for quite a few years now was in a severe car accident... he was thrown from the vehicle and has several broken bones and a brain injury.  I don't know more than that right now... they have obviously had their hands full dealing with this trauma.  I've been told the first 72 hrs. are crucial... if he makes it through that he's got a chance of surviving.  It's been somewhere near 48 hrs. now... and I'm feelin' led to pray for some serious miracles in this situation.  I would appreciate it if ya'll would pray with me for this young man.... he's a great kid, from a great family... and I know from experience.... it's prayer that get's ya through times like these!!!  Thanks ya'll!!! - Rod

• Upvote 8

prayers going there way Rod, I pray christ heals this young man and that the brain injury is not life threatening..  I dont know the specifics but im guessing he wasnt wearing a seatbelt? Remember folks seatbelts can save your life it saved mine in a couple years ago but broke my collar bone, its worth it.

• Upvote 3