Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Hand Tidbit - Better than a bank story

DropItLikeItsHot

To the OP - thanks for posting your story. This group is a rough crowd!

dinar friends - If you keep bashing & beating up people with bank stories or rumors, I'm never going to have anything interesting to read!  :reading-newspaper:

Why is it they never post the bank stories the day after it rv'd??????

• Upvote 2

This dinar does the strangest things to people, he ended up lopping and is waiting tables with Keep at Red Lopster.......

:D  :lol:  :P

LMAO

(actually... I am pretty sure Dontlop said he was relocating and would be absent for a little while... Happy House Hunting Dontlop!!!)

• Upvote 2

Hello DV Members

I will NOT divulge any names. this is first hand info from my phone conversation about an hour ago. Take it or leave it. It's in the Rumor Section.

1. Gentleman is in charge of a large group. (Very well connected)

2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.

3. He is on HIGH ALERT is all he could tell me. I asked for a tentative date, he said "None Given"

4. I asked about a rate, his response was "3 to 1 plus" :eyebrows:

5. Asked if by the end of the year in his opinion, answer YES... reason for high alert.

Yes,,, VERY WELL CONNECTED. All I can say.

It made my day, and it came to me out of the blue....  Very Excited... You Bet I Am !! :backflip:  :backflip:

Oh and don't even try asking whom this person is... I'll take it to the grave.

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

Dude, you can not tell me that you did not know that you would disturb the hornet's nest with this post.  Please tell me that you have an IQ higher than that of a LUIGI.

• Upvote 2

I have to agree with you on your post.  :twothumbs:

Also, where is dontlop, I haven't seen him on the boards lately. Did I miss something. :confused2:  

Probably taking his Sabbatical from DV.

Funny how these stories (not rumors) spread and people actually believe them.

Had a friend of mine tell me a similar story a couple of weeks ago almost word for word

I recall  having read stories like that on here a few times.

:D  :lol:  :P

LMAO

(actually... I am pretty sure Dontlop said he was relocating and would be absent for a little while... Happy House Hunting Dontlop!!!)

You are right, Maggie... Now I remember he did infact say that. Thanks.

Who this person is.... that's all.  And yes I've known him for many years. VERY WELL CONNECTED. I my be joining his group by the way.... and it is thru WF and no he is NOT a Guru, far from it, just big in the financial world. Nough said.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

reno 

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nuff said 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

reno

Nuff said

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This guy said Nough Said!! He doesn't even know how to spell the guru garbage!!! How can I trust his garbage if he can't spell his garbage!!!???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know it's sad to say that a lot of people holding dinars are at a desperate point right now and they are begging to believe in anything that holds some hope.

My fear for them is that they would buy into someone trying to rip them off.

Promising fake cashing.  Please beware of that.  Be careful ,  Dont trust so easy.

You've come this far to loose it all to someone trying to scam you.

We're all in this together,  as soon as one of us knows something the rest of us will also find out.

So relax and proceed with caution.   :peace:

• Upvote 1

Reno does a lot of money changing every day. . . YOU push the button, money is exchanged and laundered all at the same time.  

More than Vegas? I doubt it. The Reno pick is ( among all other mysterious things ) unclear in the least.

Edited by umbertino

Why is it always Reno as a cash in spot?

My understanding is because Nevada doesn't have state taxes. I have a dear friend who sucked me into this ( of course he's a follower of Tony so grain of salt time). Bottom line he has set up a corporation in Nevada because he wants to avoid California state taxes which are 10%. So if you have your trust and your corporation in Nevada you can cash out in Reno or Vegas or other city and avoid paying the state taxes.

Looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, it make sense to want to save 10% regardless of whether he follows Tony or not I would follow his advice and go to Reno myself because that's the closest city to where i am. IMO

So that part actually make sense to me.

That would certainly love to believe this.

Chase in the past few weeks put up a big sign on their window in my neighborhood for private banking make me want to go in there and talk to the bank manager and ask them if there are expecting a currency shift , but I literally haven't had time just trying to manage my affairs with the reality of no RV...

Speaking of which Tah Tah I need to go and earn a living.

Until we are all going to the bank... this is reality.

A while back, another well-respected DV'er here --who also has friends in higher places--briefly touched on people that they knew going to Reno to "cash out" . Not in the real sense--but in preparation for what was to occur.

I personally can see the need for preparation [meetings] to be held to accommodate both the large influx of people and the large influx of funds-logistically speaking-- especially if there might be a time limit attached to doing the exchange.

The reason why it is not believeable at this point is becasue the "Gurus" [pastdues, pooroos, etc] have spun this tale into the ground--instead of using it as a future event to occur [in preparation]--they--for their own nefarious purposes-- have told it as an event that is happening/already happened.

Don't be too quick to discount--- I'm sure the OP knows about the constant ramblings of the Gurus, and wouldn't knowingly add to the muck pile without good reason.

Let's see what happens in October

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

A while back, another well-respected DV'er here --who also has friends in higher places--briefly touched on people that they knew going to Reno to "cash out" . Not in the real sense--but in preparation for what was to occur.

I personally can see the need for preparation [meetings] to be held to accommodate both the large influx of people and the large influx of funds-logistically speaking-- especially if there might be a time limit attached to doing the exchange.

I see the need for preparation H.

• Upvote 1

My understanding is because Nevada doesn't have state taxes. I have a dear friend who sucked me into this ( of course he's a follower of Tony so grain of salt time). Bottom line he has set up a corporation in Nevada because he wants to avoid California state taxes which are 10%. So if you have your trust and your corporation in Nevada you can cash out in Reno or Vegas or other city and avoid paying the state taxes.

Looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, it make sense to want to save 10% regardless of whether he follows Tony or not I would follow his advice and go to Reno myself because that's the closest city to where i am. IMO

So that part actually make sense to me.

That would certainly love to believe this.

Chase in the past few weeks put up a big sign on their window in my neighborhood for private banking make me want to go in there and talk to the bank manager and ask them if there are expecting a currency shift , but I literally haven't had time just trying to manage my affairs with the reality of no RV...

Speaking of which Tah Tah I need to go and earn a living.

Until we are all going to the bank... this is reality.

If he lives in California he will pay California state income tax period

If he lives in California he will pay California state income tax period

TRUE... Just like the peeps that think they can cash in in Belieze and not be liable for the US tax! I read in WSJ that even if you attempt to renounce citizenship the IRS will trigger an audit of your last 2 years income.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1