Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zimmerman facing racist thugs ever since Martin jumped him.

sportfisher

Hames, you say you heard the police call where he was told to back off... well most of us heard it too but it was not the police, it was the 911 dispatcher and she had no authority to issue that command.. all she is suppose to do is suggest a course of action. You are coming off very racist in this thread and if that is not your intention you should reread your posts, if it is your intentions then I wish you and your ignorance the best..

• Upvote 7

Hames, you say you heard the police call where he was told to back off... well most of us heard it too but it was not the police, it was the 911 dispatcher and she had no authority to issue that command.. all she is suppose to do is suggest a course of action. You are coming off very racist in this thread and if that is not your intention you should reread your posts, if it is your intentions then I wish you and your ignorance the best..

Yes Bamagirl, your absolutely correct, it was the dispatcher. 

Hame, I know that you don't care for me, I know I make you upset.  If you go back, and see some of your post to me, you will know that I speak the truth.  But before I leave the site for a bit, know that I hold know animosity toward you. I will keep you in my prayers, for a tender heart.

Let go of the racist card, don't contribute to the division of the people.

• Upvote 3

***///

DVers are an informed, involved, independent-minded, well-read, (mostly) educated,

smart set who like to bring topics-of-the-day to the table for open discussion and debate.

Did you guys actually make a decision on what you read on the net alone?? Or have you gone by all the evidence that was released to the public and is available to attain?? The 911 calls tell a story that contradicts the Zimmerman is innocent side of the belief spectrum. 

http://www.infowars.com/ex-chicago-cop-zimmerman-acquittal-to-cause-race-riots/

This whole thing was pushed along by obummer, further inciting racial divide with his comments..............he may just get his marshal law after all, if justice prevails and Zimmerman found innocent of charges.

Quoting a clown??? You have got to be out of your freaking mind to even think or believe he is reliable.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Downvote 8

Quoting a clown??? You have got to be out of your freaking mind to even think or believe he is reliable.

hey stud_muffin, yes, you do need to look at all the evidence, not just the media edited audio.........LOL!   Do you discount eyewitness testimony that Martin "the thug" was on top of Zimmerman the whole time pounding his head????   What rock are you living under????

I didn't quote anyone, "these words are my own, "This whole thing was pushed along by obummer, further inciting racial divide with his comments..............he may just get his marshal law after all, if justice prevails and Zimmerman found innocent of charges."

the link is to a story of concern about potential race riots, based of black threats of violence if they aren't happy with the outcome of the trial. Current black-mob violence seems to be a growing trend already.

wake up sleepy head, your mind has been subjected to a strong delusion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I heard the police call to Z. myself - they SAID do not pursue - leave it to us. That is neighborhood watch protocol.

That should come out in the trial.

Secondly, if Z. had pulled the gun and shot over the kids head it would have stopped things right there. - You want to know why the simple test here for why there are all the racist comments on this thread?

Answer me this: if Trayvon had been white, you would have said, "Hey one guy had a gun No way it's self defense," but instead all you racists here go right to his color.

Hate blacks much?

There you go Hame 55 you state that you heard the police tell Zimmermen not to follow

No you did not the police were not involved at the time of the 911 call

911 operators in the state of Florida are civilian they are not official and have no authorty to tell anyone anything.

Maybe you need to get your hearing checked.

Hate non blacks much

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

hey stud_muffin, yes, you do need to look at all the evidence, not just the media edited audio.........LOL!   Do you discount eyewitness testimony that Martin "the thug" was on top of Zimmerman the whole time pounding his head????   What rock are you living under????

I didn't quote anyone, "these words are my own, "This whole thing was pushed along by obummer, further inciting racial divide with his comments..............he may just get his marshal law after all, if justice prevails and Zimmerman found innocent of charges."

the link is to a story of concern about potential race riots, based of black threats of violence if they aren't happy with the outcome of the trial. Current black-mob violence seems to be a growing trend already.

wake up sleepy head, your mind has been subjected to a strong delusion.

Facts? facts do not fit into their mindset. They just want to try and bully people into seeing it their way

through false acusations ,intimadation and name calling.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stud, did you see the video travon took, with him laughing while his friends beat up a black man and stole his bicycle? This won't make it to court, because the state don't want the jury to see what a great guy little travon is. It was on his phone. The martins, are suspect in their parenting skills. Im wondering what happened to tracy's relationship with the woman who's house the martins were at, when travon got shot. He's been setting by his ex in court. They seem to be getting back together, now that they have a million dollar book deal in the works. The martins are making a mockery of the judicial system, they are just pawns in this scheme. I'm just wondering how much money, they will have left over, after the rev. al and the ole gal that wears that pink cowboy hat come calling for their share of that money.JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Blacks are more RACIST than any other race!!!!  they are even MORE RACIST against their kind, especially when the other is lighter skin black against the darker skin or vice versa.  Another racist between blacks is if the other is more educated then the other, or when they are Republicans or Conservatives...Demoncrat/Liberal blacks are VERY RACIST against them!!!!!   FACTS....ACCEPT IT!

IMPEACH THAT LYING USURPER KENYAN MUSLIM ODUMDUMB BAMA....WHAT A WASTE OF OXYGEN!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Blacks are more RACIST than any other race!!!!  they are even MORE RACIST against their kind, especially when the other is lighter skin black against the darker skin or vice versa.  Another racist between blacks is if the other is more educated then the other, or when they are Republicans or Conservatives...Demoncrat/Liberal blacks are VERY RACIST against them!!!!!   FACTS....ACCEPT IT!

IMPEACH THAT LYING USURPER KENYAN MUSLIM ODUMDUMB BAMA....WHAT A WASTE OF OXYGEN!!!!

WOW!! Really? I'm black, you know nothing about me, yet you throw out this general, stereotypical crap as if ALL blacks are the same. Unbelievable!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Since you just alienated a huge portion of the population.......You should provide a link for this mess you authored as FACTS?   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

If Treyvon felt threatened or as though he were being persecuted or harrassed,

then HE could /should have used his cell phone to call a cop, not the most pathetically ignorant

girlfriend ever to come out of the Miami School System....

Even if George was / is the most annoying cop-wanna-be to ever come down the pike

since Paul Blart - Mall Cop, if anyone thinks he woke up that morning believing in his heart-of-hearts

that he wanted to kill a young man that day - they are delusional.

The Sanford set was rail-roaded into over-charging George, the media & obummer both over-reacted

in inciting riotous behavior in the ignorant masses, and all this will never end well for anyone.

The whole incident in a cluster-puck of ineptitude on a run-away train of political correctness, vengeance,

and lamentably - IGNORANCE on far too many levels.

God help US all.

If my memory serves me correct. The prosecutor was not even going to file a charge until Rev. Dulton and REVERED JjJjjackson stirred up enough passion that they were forced to pursue action in court. Just to shut up the libtartds.  That tells me that there was no evidence that indicated it was a murder. The truth will set you free.  :twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone should close this thread, all it is doing, is creating division. Nobody here can do anything to effect the outcome. The right thing to do is pray, for zimmerman and the martin family. Let GOD handle it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone should close this thread, all it is doing, is creating division. Nobody here can do anything to effect the outcome. The right thing to do is pray, for zimmerman and the martin family. Let GOD handle it.

Why close the thread, are we not allowed to discuss one of the hot topics in America right now?? If you think this thread is bad then you should read the uncensored comments on the CNN thread... this one is very respectful in comparison..
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Creating division? Because I respect the rule of law. What if everyone said, I'm not going to protect the constitution of the United States because we are afraid of the people that dont like it, they have a better ideal ie, (hitler). If to stand up for Truth and the American Way causes divison, sir, count on me to divide. Your right about praying for all involved in this. But your wrong if you say nobody can effect the outcome. To remain silent to the al sharptons of the world is the cowards way out, sir. The people of Florida and U.S. are being bullied by these black racist. Go stick your head back in the sand and pretend all is ok. please dont call me when these thugs come for you or your family. Its just a matter of time. Its people like you that allow these thugs to operate. Its not about Z or travon its about respect for rule of law. JMHO

• Upvote 1

Zimmerman was a community VOLUNTEER. He cared, gave his time for all his neighbors

yeah.....lets go with the thug walking up against peoples houses. not.

Goes to show.....every other person out there. you serve your community for years. you donate your time.

And in two seconds the whole town, us turns there back on you. like your some raciets...looking for a fight. forget all the thousands of hours and all the thousands of black people hes helped before. hes instantly racist and some community thug.

thats the thanks you get for volunteering and helping these days. he shouldve let the thugs run amuck and not wasted his time. take care of yourself and dont worry about anyone eles. look what happens....the firt time something goes wrong

• Upvote 1

Sure Z. was like 186 and Trayvon was 135 or so, no gun...AND the police told Z. NOT to pursue Trayvon - 

So what is some dumbass like Z. trying to do - a police wannabe?

It's open and shut against Z. Whether he will be convicted is another story.

Perhaps Obama is on the jury, according to you? Are you educated?

I think not, given yur past posts...LOL

Totally agreed, very "fact" based. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

WOW!! Really? I'm black, you know nothing about me, yet you throw out this general, stereotypical crap as if ALL blacks are the same. Unbelievable!

Don't let the cock crow three times my friend...FYI I was not stereotyping either, I was merely stating what I have seen with my very own eyes. Just to let you know, even my son in law (is black) he himself and some of his family members have said what I stated earlier. If it's not YOU, then don't worry about my statement...I was talking about those who are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't let the cock crow three times my friend...FYI I was not stereotyping either, I was merely stating what I have seen with my very own eyes. Just to let you know, even my son in law (is black) he himself and some of his family members have said what I stated earlier. If it's not YOU, then don't worry about my statement...I was talking about those who are.

If you were talking about only SOME black people then you should have stated such. You did not. You simply said "black people" which in inclusive of ALL and not SOME blacks. You said that "black people" (not SOME black people) were more racist so that statement in itself is racist since obviously you don't have experiences with ALL blacks before making such a statement.

Point taken but hopefully you can understand why I responded to your post above. Everything you said about blacks was plural as if you were addressing ALL blacks. If you would have said blacks that you know of or have dealt with then your comment would have been much clearer. Anyway, no harm, no foul. 

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 5

Since you just alienated a huge portion of the population.......You should provide a link for this mess you authored as FACTS?   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

I GUARANTEE You they won't be able to show any link that proves we are the most racist of all. I don't have a racist bone in my body but think that poster probably is racist. Notice how they IGNORED your comment but address the other one. Also notice how they addressed it. Instead of apologizing for making a statement that is directed to ALL blacks they gave the usual "defence" racists tend to give: the-I-have-family-that-is-black. Then they claim they are not stereotyping even they the statement they made was directed toward ALL the members of a specific race.

Re the Martin / Zimmerman issue, I think he will and should walk on murder charges. I agree that it was self-defence and not murder. I think it was a situation where Zimmerman wrongfully followed the kid due to racial profiling. I am sure that he had no idea the kid was staying with one of the residents. At some point a confrontation took place and the kid got the better of Zimmerman. I'll admit that if someone unknown person is following me first by car and then by foot I too might go on the attack. Not sure if I would WAIT to see if they were there to rob me, kidnap me or kill me. In fact, this guy did turn out to be a danger to Martin. It is obvious that Zimmerman had to be on the ground, and not on top, because of the bruises on the BACK of his head and the grass stains on the back of his jacket. At some point Zimmerman likely thought the kid was going to beat the crap out of him and shot him to save his own life.

I hope we can all remember, we are all Americans first. Whats in the past is in the past. I think our country has learned alot about racial equality and the present people should not be at fault for what was done by others in the past, dead and gone. Maybe Travon  should not have been followed, but Travon should not have attacked Zimmerman, he should have kept walking or called 911 if he felt threatened. I know there is still racism by all parties. Even reverse discrimination. Lets not let our government divide us, let us become what we are, the great melting pot of the world. The great US of A. 

If my memory serves me correct. The prosecutor was not even going to file a charge until Rev. Dulton and REVERED JjJjjackson stirred up enough passion that they were forced to pursue action in court. Just to shut up the libtartds.  That tells me that there was no evidence that indicated it was a murder. The truth will set you free.  :twocents:

Of course. It was just a big, older guy with a gun, killing a younger, smaller guy with no gun.

Couldn't be anything but self defense.

And it wasn't an oil war...

And we could'a won Vietnam if we tried...

And 911 was the Muslims trying to kill us all...

Prejudice and ignorance run deep

Zimmerman was a community VOLUNTEER. He cared, gave his time for all his neighbors

yeah.....lets go with the thug walking up against peoples houses. not.

Goes to show.....every other person out there. you serve your community for years. you donate your time.

And in two seconds the whole town, us turns there back on you. like your some raciets...looking for a fight. forget all the thousands of hours and all the thousands of black people hes helped before. hes instantly racist and some community thug.

thats the thanks you get for volunteering and helping these days. he shouldve let the thugs run amuck and not wasted his time. take care of yourself and dont worry about anyone eles. look what happens....the firt time something goes wrong

Sanstorm

Who said he was a thug? You? He was visiting people living there. He wasn't a thug. Guess all blacks are thugs?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Hame.. his record says he was a thug. You're determined to stray this off topic and get it shut down aren't ya?? This thread has nothing to do with oil, muslims or Vietnam.. try to stay ith the subject at hand..

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 2

In reference to my earlier post if i offended anyone i appologize. I was not referring to any specific individual. Just trying to interject pease. i do not have my head buried on the sand as someone said, i have been in this world 50+ years and i have learned, life is not fair. As for zimmerman and trayvon, one is dead, and the other, where convicted or freed, will never trully be free because of the fact he will have constant reminders of this, thanks to the media and others. That is why i said to pray for the families. GOD BLESS

• Upvote 1

Hame.. his record says he was a thug. You're determined to stray this off topic and get it shut down aren't ya?? This thread has nothing to do with oil, muslims or Vietnam.. try to stay ith the subject at hand..

Bama if we look @ Zimmermans records he ws just as equal a thug if not worse. 

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

These records show that Zimmerman does not have a very clean past either. However, according to his side of the story, it was Trayvon Martin who attacked him and he killed the kid in self-defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1