Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We all look forward to fresh comment from these unbiased eyes and brains trusts. 

All the best with snaring 1 or 2 of that group expressing interest in the economic interviews

It goes without saying that we trust you to report accurately and articulately.

I'm sure you will conduct yourself with distinction and be ever the diplomat handling delicate matters deftly with aplomb.

Thanks again, SWFG...can't wait to hear their perspective on the economic situation in Iraq and the Middle East.

BTW, better make sure it's published by Tuesday... I hear some guy talked to this lady who took her niece to the bank who spoke to a teller...  :eyebrows:

War Eagle!

I had several very informative discussions with the Doug Casey of the casey research team but they were unwilling to publicly comment on the subject, although he did make the comment that the middle east is the most promising opportunity for investment due to their immense natural resources and lack of debt.

Question SWFG, why were they unwilling to publicly comment on the subject?  Thanks. Zigs

Hello SWFG.  Would just like to add my thanks to the list of dinarvets as per above.  SWFG, I consider you to be a man of high principles and ethics and appreciate your commitment to source reliable information and share it with us in an objective and logical manner.  Importantly, it gives us a more realistic appreciation of the situation so that people like myself can anchor our expectations on facts and objective analysis instead of being bombarded and conned by the ramblings of incoherent gooroos such as Okie and his ilk.  Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Zigmeister, great question and one I have also. I e offered to promote their website and compensate him for his time but for whatever reason it was a topic he chose not address. Actually, I have run into this same problem many times which it has taken me so long to find accomplish my goals in attaining a professional opinion. I'm not looking for some pumper who will guarantee a RV, onlooking for a knowledgable, honest and respectable expert. I may have already found a few a am negotiating the terms of the interview. It's surprisingly difficult to accomplish but I should have this wrapped up within a week or so. I just hope they have good news or at least an optimistic outlook toward our investment.

Sorry for the grammatical errors on mobile phone.

• Upvote 2

Zigmeister, great question and one I have also. I e offered to promote their website and compensate him for his time but for whatever reason it was a topic he chose not address. Actually, I have run into this same problem many times which it has taken me so long to find accomplish my goals in attaining a professional opinion. I'm not looking for some pumper who will guarantee a RV, onlooking for a knowledgable, honest and respectable expert. I may have already found a few a am negotiating the terms of the interview. It's surprisingly difficult to accomplish but I should have this wrapped up within a week or so. I just hope they have good news or at least an optimistic outlook toward our investment.

Sorry for the grammatical errors on mobile phone.

Thanks SWFG.  This is very interesting.  I don't quite understand the reluctance, I mean they either think its a good investment or they don't.  Or they know nothing about it.  The dinar is a somewhat mystifying entity in a way.  However I do find their response unusual.