Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumour of Currency Reset by IMF

elmstreet61

A friend of a friend was speaking with a mainstream financial advisor. The latter told our friend that the IMF is about to reset global currencies as soon as the 15th May....next week....and that the IQD is due to come out as a result, at around the 30 cent mark.

Anyone else hear something to that effect? Finance guys are not normally pampers for IQD dealers, nor are they meant to pull s#!t info out of thin air....so it leaves me wondering...

Maybe this guy just fell for a pumper's or guru's post.....any thoughts, friends?

• Upvote 12

Except for when we are talking about our sporting prowess, we Aussies never exaggerate - so if the mainstream financial advisor is Australian and NOT called Okie, I am left wondering with you Elmstreet.  Maybe there is going to be an IMF reset and maybe IQD is going to be 30 cents - and if so, 30 cents sounds okie - er - okay - er REALLY GOOD - to me.

• Upvote 11

Has anyone heard anything about this "global currency reset" elsewhere than from the Dinar Gurus? I think that if such a thing was to happen it would be big news everywhere.

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 2

LOL any time you here the words, A friend of a friend it most always Bull Crap, So its most likely a pumpers gibberish my friend.

Funny how it is never. I saw a screen or I was talking with a financial advisor. It is always "a friend of a friend who knows a guy"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny how it is never. I saw a screen or I was talking with a financial advisor. It is always "a friend of a friend who knows a guy"

That's the same thing my buddies cousin told him man we are always two friends away from the source.

Edited by rocky808

A friend of a friend was speaking with a mainstream financial advisor. The latter told our friend that the IMF is about to reset global currencies as soon as the 15th May....next week....and that the IQD is due to come out as a result, at around the 30 cent mark.

In order to get to the bottom of this rumor you will need to: have your friend, ask his friend, to ask said mainstream financial adviser if he has ever heard of Okie, Bulldog, Frank, Delta, etc...  If the answer is yes - then it is probably just a pumper's ploy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

the new rules start may 13, 2013, 

#1)  Note: we purchased CASH, NOT options and NOT Futures..

#2)  Also, hence the added reason for exchanging with a Broker / Dealer.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/bcreg/20130404a.htm

what do you all think:-D

• Upvote 3

the new rules start may 13, 2013,

#1) Note: we purchased CASH, NOT options and NOT Futures..

#2) Also, hence the added reason for exchanging with a Broker / Dealer.

FRB: Press Release--Federal Reserve Board announces the finalization of standards for banking organizations regulated by the F

what do you all think:-D

It also stated over the counter foreign currency exchange. I don't know about this or what it means. Yet again I'm trying to read while half asleep again too. I will come back to this later. :) Good morning to ya!

I hope so , I'll .30 in a new york  minute. thanks for sharing..

I'll take .30 in a new york minute..

Tell me about it........I'll grab 5 cents a la Usain Bolt..........Fast.

Has anyone heard anything about this "global currency reset" elsewhere than from the Dinar Gurus? I think that if such a thing was to happen it would be big news everywhere.

Right. Probably, if anything, just a  global tiny adjustment of currencies... IF that happens at all....Which I doubt.

LOL any time you here the words, A friend of a friend it most always Bull Crap, So its most likely a pumpers gibberish my friend.

Yep.. Just like when you hear  about " high-ranking position" individuals. Another clear BS  giveaway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Anyone else hear something to that effect? Finance guys are not normally pampers for IQD dealers, nor are they meant to pull s#!t info out of thin air....so it leaves me wondering...

Maybe this guy just fell for a pumper's or guru's post.....any thoughts, friends?

When a post starts out  a friend of a friend, thats all I need to read...

• Upvote 2

He was saying the rate may be .30 and I was just saying if it did come out at .30 I would take that  "in a new york minute" an old saying meaning pretty da%* fast ...

cheers buddy ..... it probably would have helped if I had read the original post again

• Upvote 1

So, the market for Thuggies is going to be OK into the forseeable future?

Who do these "Finance guys" normally let cr*p on them then?

Just wondering while waiting for this RV...

• Upvote 1

Hey there Biker.

Yeh mate..I hear ya, but I know these two friends quite well, and THEY themselves are not into BS...so I shall endeavor to find out more about their finance guy. My buddy phoned me up and told me what our mutual friend said. Now my buddy and I have been holding IQD for some time, whilst our mutual friend has none.

But the financial advisor he went to see...coz apparently he had a bit of spare Aussie $$....told him about the Dinar...and added the bit of "news" that I have shared with you guys in this topic.

Our mutual friend then said: "Hey! That's what my 2 mates are into!" And that started the round of phone calls.

That's pretty much the story. I promise to follow up...coz who knows...the finance guy could have been sucked in by a guru too.

That's why it's here in the rumours section. Thank you everyone for your feedback. Much appreciated, Team.

lol.

I'll pay that one, Umby!! I've me a bit of Mac...they are HUGE here in Oz. lol

Damn not 30 cents, its 86 cents! Can`t your your friend get things straight?

Oh it'll be 86 cents by the time you do the FOREX between the Aussie dollar and USD, LOL

• Upvote 6

I its .30cents I will use mine as pretty toilet paper for my guests.