Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good news from TK---haaaaa

dodah

4-17-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   GOT SOME NEWS...CALL THIS AM EARLY.  CHINA HAS ASKED FOR 1 DAY DELAY AND THEY GOT IT.  FOREX WAS LOADING LAST NIGHT WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THEN STOPPED AGAIN.  THE DELAY IS TO ENSURE THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WF [WELLS FARGO] SYSTEM TO HANDLE TIER 3.  CODES WERE BEING LOADED LAST NIGHT IN WF RENO.  I DONT THINK THIS WILL GO PAST THE 18TH FOR SURE

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2QqyVpEj6

This guy is so full of it.. I guess this means it won't RV on the 18th, :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sadly psychopathic conmen have no shame. They have no emotion. Interestingly one of the recognised traits of their personality is the so called born again / religious element. No offence to the great people of this site intended. :) .

I didn't see any thing in his statement that would indicate a born again/religious element. However, I am, as my profile states and I'm quite proud of it. No offence taken.

I didn't see any thing in his statement that would indicate a born again/religious element. However, I am, as my profile states and I'm quite proud of it. No offence taken.

I'm sorry, I forgot, you are quite right however, It should raise red flags in some cases.

• Upvote 1

its the 18th enough said

dear Terry K you have been wrong again amazing how your sources are never

Right . you been saying the same crap year after year day after day I've seen you on these forums for almost eight years your puke and a liar.

Edited by jordan1

Dodah.... I to was raised within the church of Scotland and have several cousins who are ministers. However, if you look back many of the guru posts..i.e. Okie, Steve; Terry and Frank almost always or at some point they use words like god, jesus or this blessing.

Posts like this just scream causion at me. Guess it is because i am so used to listening to people everyday in my job and you become acutely aware of the "buzz" words people like this use. :) .

• Upvote 1

Dodah.... I to was raised within the church of Scotland and have several cousins who are ministers. However, if you look back many of the guru posts..i.e. Okie, Steve; Terry and Frank almost always or at some point they use words like god, jesus or this blessing.

Posts like this just scream causion at me. Guess it is because i am so used to listening to people everyday in my job and you become acutely aware of the "buzz" words people like this use. :) .

Betty: I agree with you 100%.  It's a shame, and they will have to answer for it. It truly does raise a red flag with me as well. By the way, My ancestry on my dads side is from Scotland. Around the area of Fofar.  RV :soon:

• Upvote 1

The really good news is, that someday the dinar will RV or RI, but the bad new is, never when Terry, Okie, Frank, Med, Mailman, Possum, or any of these other guru's say it will!  :butt-kicking:

Just waiting on Adam to let me know, I can retire!!!  :bravo:

Go RV or RI !!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2